PewDiePie Beaten to dust! Also tell us bad let's players.

Simon Stallwood

Mar 12, 2010
Augustine said:
Never heard of him, and seems like I'm not missing much.
But what you are missing is my great YouTube Channel, which is here:

youtube.com/user/dodgykebaab

It's about videogames, and it's rather spiffing if I do say so myself!

tycho0042

Jan 27, 2010
hazabaza1 said:
Anyone who makes Let's Plays soley to make money is a ****. Simple as.
That includes Pewdiepie.
Any time I see statements like this it just makes me think they're just jealous because they're not making money doing things like that.
OT: I frequent his videos on a regular basis. Usually there's something in the video to make me laugh. Not always, but usually.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
tycho0042 said:
hazabaza1 said:
Anyone who makes Let's Plays soley to make money is a ****. Simple as.
That includes Pewdiepie.
Any time I see statements like this it just makes me think they're just jealous because they're not making money doing things like that.
OT: I frequent his videos on a regular basis. Usually there's something in the video to make me laugh. Not always, but usually.
Go look for the post I made a while back, explains it.
Plus, if making the same money Pewdie does means getting his fans as well then I'm very glad I'm not as popular as he is.

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
Hes really nice dude in real life, but hes internet persona is... Just.... ... Horrid...
But hes a slave to hes audience so... What can he do, he needs hes income and he ain't getting a proper job with these credentials.

cambamuniverse

Jan 2, 2012
Mr Cwtchy said:
I liked Pewdiepie's LP of Amnesia(the proper game). He seemed more genuine in his terror back then.
This.

Also, I think he's just trying to get views and laughs by screaming. But obviously SOME people enjoy it, otherwise they wouldn't subscribe/keep watching. The way I see it, he's just an "entertainer." If you don't want to watch it, don't. Maybe he IS marketing himself towards 14 year olds, oh well, no big deal.