PewDiePie Beaten to dust! Also tell us bad let's players.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
rupang886 said:
DugMachine said:
I can't seem to watch the video. What the heck did he do? Aside from being his annoying self.

Honestly though who cares? You're not forced to watch him and many LPers I watch are considered annoying and I think pewdiepie is annoying in turn. World keeps on turning
Saying (I paraphase) "ITS RA*ING TIME!" In front of 2 million (most 14 years old) viewers.
Ah I see. Hmm well yeah lots of teens are into LPers. Seems like a parenting problem though if it's such an issue.

rupang886

Sep 29, 2009
*sweeping the OP*

There! Done! Also I added an alternate link for the people who couldnt see the embed video.

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011
I hate PewDiePie too, but ignoring his videos worked just fine.

If you don't like him, don't watch his videos, simple as that.

rupang886

Sep 29, 2009
Looking back though, think I need to close this thread up before you guys mumble "don't like don't watch".

I guess you caught me dead to rights.

oplinger

Sep 2, 2010
Well everything I wanted to say has been said.

My only addition is...

That was exactly what I always expected slowbeef to look like. All these years.

Also on a side note, as the video description says, they've been asked to do this video for a very long time. And really, the video was almost completely made by other people, for them.

Mr Cwtchy

Jan 13, 2009
I liked Pewdiepie's LP of Amnesia(the proper game). He seemed more genuine in his terror back then.

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
So, you posted a video of a bunch of dickheads criticizing an even bigger dickhead to validate the fact that you dislike him, this topic has no discussion value, good day sir!

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
I enjoy watching his videos...and I enjoy watching Robbaz. I don't know, if you don't like them, don't watch them? It's not that hard. Everyone seems to avoid my channel pretty easily. Haha

I don't know, I just find the 12-14 year old imitating his style to be more annoying.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I saw this video today when I was randomly in a retsuprae mood.

I agree with them, but the retsuprae guys are often quite harsh, usually reasonably so, but there are a few times where it seems excessive.

But they're against the whole idea of the new wave of LPers being personalities, rather thna people drawing attention to a game, so they are somewhat biased. However, I do not appreciate PewDiePie, and from that video seems repetitive, and excessively references rape.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
he's popular and makes money he must be stopped and hated!
regardless of my opinion I don't see the big deal about somebody making a living doing something they love, unless you are speaking out of jealousy that is

I'll just assume you're jealous, but otherwise I don't see why its the end of the world because someone is making a living doing something I hate if they're not hurting anybody or doing anything illegal :/

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
I never heard of the guy before that video. Slowbeef's closing statement on it just about sums it up.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
People don't like another person's content? Shocker

But some people find that funny and who am I to sat that they're in the wrong for liking it?
Meaning of Karma said:
I loathe DarkSydePhil.

The only two "Lets Players" that I watch are Xcalizorz and Waldodude/DinoRidingJesus
I've seen some of his content, what don't you like about DSP?

I'm just curious, that's all

jdogtwodolla

phbbhbbhpbhphbhpbttttt......
Feb 12, 2009
Some bad LPers I like to watch are the Deliciouscinnamon guys, but they are deffinetely bad.

EmperorSubcutaneous

Dec 22, 2010
MetalDooley said:
rupang886 said:
Seems you guys havent click the link. It much more horifying than that.
You do realise that he makes his money from the amount of views he has right?The more people click that link the more views he gets the more money he makes.

Ranting about how bad the guy is and then providing a link and telling people to click it seems a bit counter-productive

Just ignore him if you don't like him
The link isn't to one of PewDiePie's videos, it's to a Retsupurae video which is a compilation of some of his videos.

roushutsu

Mar 14, 2012
I never saw anything by PewDiePie until the retsuprae video. Good to know I haven't missed much.

But regardless of that, all the drama over rets's video will subside in about a week or 2, so I wouldn't worry too much.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Eh, I don't like PewdiePie at all. I really don't like people who scream really bloody loudly every time something moderately scary happens in a horror game, so I don't like Pewdie. Doesn't mean I hate his guts and want him to fail, I'm not his target audience, so I keep away from him when possible. This is just over-reacting.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Well he makes content for lesser minds... obviously it pays the bills.

It's funny actually how I first came across that guy, friends of mine were drinking and taking the piss out of his videos when I dropped by and I got really upset with them, how dare they make fun of a man so mentally challenged... and then a long blank stare ensued... followed by a never ending string of laughter as they were trying to explain though their tears of joy this is actually a perfectly sane person.