Kalas92 said:
I have:
Broken glass
a ping pong ball
stuffing
a screwdriver
a raincoat
and a handkerchief.
now i,ve been walking around for about half an hour trying to figure out what to do.
So I ask you fine people here at the escapist... WHAT DO I DO NOW!!!
and I have the copper spring.
Maybe there is some sort of story critical use for the peices of detritus you have collected, or at least something you could put them in while you think.
Could you please dumb that down so someone with the mental capacity of a third grader like myself could understand it. Please.
Have you been in the Maintenance Shed yet? Go there. Ponder existence.

Kalas92

Jun 30, 2009
kahlzun said:
Kalas92 said:
Fists said:
Kalas92 said:
I have:
Broken glass
a ping pong ball
stuffing
a screwdriver
a raincoat
and a handkerchief.
now i,ve been walking around for about half an hour trying to figure out what to do.
Maybe there is some sort of story critical use for the peices of detritus you have collected, or at least something you could put them in while you think.
Could you please dumb that down so someone with the mental capacity of a third grader like myself could understand it. Please.
I've been to the shed and it still tells me i'm missing something. What am I missing.

JBrenis

Oct 17, 2008
Ok I gave the dog the item, but I still have no clue how to get the ping pong ball...help me out here guys
\

NVM

ender214

Oct 30, 2008
Kalas92 said:
kahlzun said:
Kalas92 said:
Fists said:
Kalas92 said:
I have:
Broken glass
a ping pong ball
stuffing
a screwdriver
a raincoat
and a handkerchief.
I've been to the shed and it still tells me i'm missing something. What am I missing.
Perhaps inside the maintenance shed, you will be able to take something.

Kalas92

Jun 30, 2009
ender214 said:
Kalas92 said:
kahlzun said:
Kalas92 said:
Fists said:
Kalas92 said:
I have:
Broken glass
a ping pong ball
stuffing
a screwdriver
a raincoat
and a handkerchief.
If its the parts list I already have it.
Sigh... If this is something really easy i'm gonna punch my self.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
wildpeaks said:
The web version has a save feature, however I don't know the verb for loading from file, "load" doesn't seem to be recognized ?
Try 'restore'. It might work, but I haven't tried it.

Aitruis

Mar 4, 2009
Kalas92 said:
ender214 said:
Kalas92 said:
kahlzun said:
Kalas92 said:
Fists said:
Kalas92 said:

If its the parts list I already have it.
Sigh... If this is something really easy i'm gonna punch my self.
It's supposed to be a thinky-bits game. It would be rather dumb of us to blatantly give you the answer in walkthrough form. Go with what ender is saying, camp out in the maintainence shed and think about it.
There are all of three or four things you can interact with in there anyway, start eliminating things.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
So what was the actual significance of the
which you got out of the
which changes the outcome. What does it do?!?

Fists

Apr 16, 2009
Kalas92 said:
Are all those things in your inventory? If so I think what will help you is to say that you must tell the game what you want to do, if there is something that needs to be done for you to get out of there you should do it.

My biggest issue in completing this game was the use of a name for an object I have never heard used before involved in the pingpong ball bit, after reading the hints and re-reading the the earlier bits I had to wiki the term to figure out what actions one might associate with it.

ending related comment v
On my first run the useful costume was the only one I didnt takeand I ran around as a fireman for the whole game, hows that for style. I preffer the 'bad' ending anyway. Also why dont the different types of rubber gloves that pressumably come with the surgeon and firman outfits protect you from that evil phone.

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
This game really brought me back. Thank you to everyone involved for reminding me of some of my favorite games from days of yore....

Kaboose the Moose

Feb 15, 2009
Kalas92 said:
All these items have a purpose; a common purpose in fact. You should explore more to find the resting place for these things.

(One quest to rule them all
One quest to find them
One man to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of the amusement park where the Shadows lie)

L4Y Duke

Nov 24, 2007
Have you tried wearing the surgeon's costume yet? I typed in "Get skeleton", and it responded with "Ze patient ees ready for ze amputation, doktor! Uff wiss ze leg!"

sylraiana

Apr 15, 2009
Waaaaah *wacks head on keyboard* I'm sure I must be an idiot... I think I'm having the same Kalas92 has... Hint please?