Pick a topic and I will argue with you

ohnoitsabear

Feb 15, 2011
The OP is the sexiest person alive. He's even sexier than me, and I never thought I would say that.

This should be interesting.

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
Hitler was a very influential man. I really want to see a legitemate counter arguement to that.

Nightmonger

Jul 1, 2010
Saladfork said:
Rastien said:
The use of African slaves was appalling, and we should never bring those dark days back.

Your move sir :p
The use of slave labour in the past has allowed such works as the pyramids and Roman highways to be built at a fraction of the costthat one would expect with paid employees. With modern equipment, slave labour could easily reduce the cost of infrastructure maintainance and the like, which could help in paying off the American debt.
OBJECTION!

Hasn't recent archaeology proved the pyramid slave theory false?

I thought that was a thing.... or did I make it up I don't know....

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Yearly release schedules for video games cause an incremental decrease in quality with each installment, regardless of the gimmicks that get added on each time.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Call of Duty is the most original, true-to-life, polished and well supported franchise of all time with the friendliest overall community.
Nope, couldnt keep a straight face either.

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
Bacon is made of pure, greasy, porcine awesome.

Giving the next film in the Star Wars franchise to a writer who isn't George Lucas can only be an improvement.

This sentence has words in it.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
There is literally no argument against homosexuality that makes objective sense and is not based on irrational prejudice.

The Walking Dead is a terrible show with underdeveloped characters and schizo pacing. (Which I disagree with, by the way, I think it's a great show, but I'm not eloquent enough to argue the point with my friends. Do my work for me!)

Monty Python did this first.

Zyst

Jan 15, 2010
History isn't an important subject as long as actual engineering, technology, medical and social advances are kept.

I genuinely want to know the counter argument to that one.

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
geK0 said:
You are capable of reading this sentence and arguing against it!
*cracks knuckles* Okay I'll give this one a shot!

I have no idea what you just said, but you are clearly wrong! Zeppelins are a perfectly valid form of transportation.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Armored Core V would be improved by the removal of region locking.

(You don't have to answer this one if you value your time)

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
Fascism is a backward, inefficient system of government. Every fascist system that has existed has been based around a personality cult dedicated to one person (e.g Hitler and Mussolini) and crude methods of coercion. Hitler and Mussolini were terrible leaders, and people who just manipulated their citizens. Neo-nazis and neo-fascists are some of the biggest idiots around.

mjcabooseblu

Apr 29, 2011
It is impossible to argue for the censorship of profanity without some sort of logical fallacy (most common of which are the slippery slope fallacy and appeal to emotion.)