'Pick-up artist' banned from the UK

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
Topsider said:
DementedSheep said:
Since it keeps popping up.

"Grounds on which entry clearance or leave to enter the United Kingdom should normally be refused
[?]
(19) The immigration officer deems the exclusion of the person from the United Kingdom to be conducive to the public good. For example, because the person's conduct (including convictions which do not fall within paragraph 320(2)), character, associations, or other reasons, make it undesirable to grant them leave to enter."

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/370958/20141106_immigration_rules_part_9_final.pdf

This isn't unique to the UK either. They always put in something to allow them to stop people getting into the country when they don't want them there but they don't fall into a category where there is already a hard line rule about it. It's not common for them to refuse entry based on this in the UK or in most countries.
It sure would be nice if the British government started using that power to refuse entry on, say, radical Islamists.

But I guess it's more important to keep Snoop Dogg and pick-up artists out. Gotta make sure nobody gets high or has sex, but getting stabbed in the street? Hey, you buys your ticket, you takes your chances.
Lot of people get kept out including people who are radical Islamics if they actually have proof they are that and are going to cause problems beyond race (although I'd bet on there also being cases of people turned away based on profiling not them doing anything radical). They just don't announce it every-time they don't let someone have a visa and most of the people coming through aren't posting videos of their shit online and bragging about it for all to see.

Funny how this all of a sudden becomes issue we need to talk about when this guy gets kept out. This isn't making sure nobody has sex. He sexually assaults women by targeting those he thinks are too timid to press charges or in places he doesn't think he going charged (because despite how some like paint it you can't just cry sexual assault and get a guy jailed in two seconds every-time) and then he leaves the country if people do make motions to charge him. He gets money teaching other people how to get away with sexual assault and abuse.
If you want defend the guy, fucking defend the guy. Don't hide behind fake outrage at "Islamic extremists". If that's actually your problem then rail against them getting through without derailing a topic about something else.

Kajin

This Title Will Be Gone Soon
Apr 13, 2008
Topsider said:
I love the "too timid to press charges" thing, by the way. Do shy people not report when their cars get stolen, too? We're talking about functional adults here, right?
Sexual assault isn't like getting a car stolen. A car is just property and can be replaced. But with sexual assault, it's your body and mind that gets damaged and that's not so easy to replace or repair. It's estimated that a lot of sexual assaults go unreported because the shame of having to admit something so bad happened to you keeps a lot of people quiet about it. This shit happens, and it irks me to see someone being so crass about other people's lives and emotions.

This man targets women who are emotionally vulnerable. Vulnerable enough to manipulate them into keeping quiet about it. He's not targeting strong willed women who can stand up for themselves. No, he goes after the ones who aren't as capable or aren't as confident. He's a predator that stalks the herd for prey that can be singled out easily and with a minimum of fuss. This works for him because, shockingly enough, there are a lot of people out there and not all of them are that capable of standing up for themselves when push comes to shove. By the time the victim has managed to get up the courage to speak out and report the crime, he's already moved on to somewhere else and trying to press charges against him becomes a great deal more difficult as a result.

chocolate pickles

Apr 14, 2011
Guy's a prick. Letting him in would be idiotic and another sign that we are truly willing to accept ANYONE, no matter whether they can actually make a meaningful contribution to the country.

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
Ok, so I'm late to the party.
Reading through the three articles, I can see that the guy is a douche, but really no more than your average frat boy. The articles accuse him of encouraging sexual assault but only cite "grabbing girls' heads" (whatever that means).
Can someone explain to me how this guy is any different from any other racist/sexist frat boy with a high opinion of himself?

EDIT: Nevermind, deport him to the sun.

Lil devils x_v1legacy

More Lego Goats Please!
May 17, 2011
CpT_x_Killsteal said:

Reading through the three articles, I can see that the guy is a douche, but really no more than your average frat boy. The articles accuse him of encouraging sexual assault but only cite "grabbing girls' heads" (whatever that means).

Can someone explain to me how this guy is any different from any other racist/sexist frat boy with a high opinion of himself?
If you had read through this thread, you would see what the problem is. I am taking it you missed the videos of him randomly grabbing strangers heads and ramming their face into his genitals and choking women?

The issue is he actually has sexually assaulted women on film AND is having men pay him to teach them how to sexually assault women and how to intimidate them into not reporting it.

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
Lil devils x said:
CpT_x_Killsteal said:

If you had read through this thread, you would see what the problem is. I am taking it you missed the videos of him randomly grabbing strangers heads and ramming their face into his genitals and choking women?

The issue is he actually has sexually assaulted women on film AND is having men pay him to teach them how to sexually assault women and how to intimidate them into not reporting it.
Rather than reading through hundreds of comments I'll just go on Youtube and- OOOOOOOKAAAAAAY. This guy is like the "I am magnificent why don't girls want me" guy, but more rapey and less shooty. Yeah I can see why he's not allowed in a few countries. For legal reasons as well as social reasons.

Machine Man 1992

Jul 4, 2011
Unless he was convicted of crime, I see no reason to bar him from a country. This smacks of the usual feminist hysteria that seems to have Western Europe by the bollocks.

Second, what is wrong with persuading women to have sex with you?

Jan 27, 2011
Topsider said:
Also, I'm not a lawyer, but I'm preeeeeetty sure arrest warrants don't come with an "invalid if suspect leaves the immediate area" disclaimer on them. I'm fairly sure I can't commit a crime in New York and become untouchable by Larry Law as soon as I cross into New Jersey. Again, I'm not a lawyer. If that's not in fact the case, then I've just hit upon a foolproof bank robbery plan.
We aren't talking about him just hopping state lines here. This is leaving the country entirely, which is MUCH harder to chase you over.

If you hop state lines, it becomes harder to arrest you since the police in the state you committed the crime aren't allowed to pursue justice outside of their state (jurisdiction), meaning they have to co-ordinate with the police in the area you are in order to bust you, which takes time to do, especially since the new state you've gone to isn't likely to have extensive records on you. You're not the first to think "oh I could just hop state lines after a robbery". LOTS of criminals do it. It's not "invalid" because you left the state. It's just more time consuming and difficult for the cops, so for smaller crimes, they tend to get ignored.

Now amp that up to 11 when it comes to hopping countries.

There's a REASON why Edward Snowden and the WikiLeaks guy haven't been arrested and brought back to the US. It's because nations do NOT have police authority in other countries. You can't just send a US cop to go arrest someone on UK soil, for example. It's a violation of that nation's sovereign rights and will REALLY piss them off (it used to be considered an act of war, even). Some countries have extradition treaties to make the process easier (it becomes similar to just hopping state lines in that case. They get the information on the suspect and then arrest him and send him back), but in a lot of cases if you go to a new country it becomes impossible to prosecute you for crimes done in another country and massively inconvenient to arrest you and send you BACK to that country for prosecution. I doubt japan is going to raise enough fuss about this guy sexually assaulting some women that the US or UK will get off their asses and arrest him and send him back. Too much paperwork and effort for them to arrest the guy, considering he didn't commit murder or grand robbery or anything "huge". He "just" sexually assaulted a bunch of women. Hardly something most nations will think is worth the time to chase someone in another country for.

Now, if king moron DOES go back to Japan, he's liable to be arrested for his crimes. But as long as he doesn't go back (or waits until the statue of limitations on the crime expires), it becomes unlikely he'll ever be prosecuted for what he did.

Oh, and before you think "perfect bank heist plan away!", consider that banks have a lot of money and pride and will be able to leverage for your arrest and extradition muuuuuuuch easier than if you had done a crime against someone with much less power and pressure.

(BTW, I'm not a lawyer either.)

Parasondox

Jun 15, 2013
Machine Man 1992 said:
Unless he was convicted of crime, I see no reason to bar him from a country. This smacks of the usual feminist hysteria that seems to have Western Europe by the bollocks.

Second, what is wrong with persuading women to have sex with you?
Physically 'persuading' women. Hands to the throat until they say yes persuasion. If a person thinks that physically abusing and manipulating anyone into having sex with them, then they have no consideration for human emotion and life and are the lowest of lows. This is a 'feminist hysteria' seeing as even men agree to not having a person like him in their country giving lectures about how to get away with it, so you may be false on that. If the coward did go back to Japan, then I believe he would be facing some criminal matters concerning his grabbing head to crotch tactic but he flees before anything else happens and targets vulnerable women.

Kathinka

Jan 17, 2010
aegix drakan said:
Not a lawyer either, but I've had some experience with a matter, so allow me to correct a little bit:

Criminals committing a crime in one nation and then feeling to another WILL very much be prosecuted, arrested in the country they fled to and brought back. It happens every day and is very common. Fleeing the country will not save you by any means. In some cases the suspect is tried in the home country instead of brought back to the country where the crime occurred. That depends on the contracts between the two countries, or individual agreements about the case.

The reason for the wikileaks guy, Julian Assange, not being brought to the USA is that he isn't a US citizen or resident and in no way obligated to follow their laws. It would be like you being shipped off and getting executed in Saudi Arabia for not wearing a Burka.
Snowden is a bit of a different and more complicated story. Had he just shanked a guy in the local 7/11, robbed the register and fled to Russia, he would have been in handcuffs as soon as the plane had touched tarmac. But since if he would possibly face torture, unlawful imprisonment and maybe (though enormously unlikely) even execution if brought back to the US, he is able to benefit from political Asylum in Russia, something that a common criminal can not do.

So, no. That Douchenozzle Blanc moving to another country doesn't prevent Japanese authorities from investigating him and even convicting him in absentia, if it comes to that. The most likely explanation is that the subjects of his actions didn't percieve them as assault, or at least not as assault severe enough to report him to be charged. Or maybe something else, but anyway: the narrative of him escaping prosecution by skipping country has no place in reality, there's something else at play here.

Dragonbums

Indulge in it's whiffy sensation
May 9, 2013
Kathinka said:
there's something else at play here.
Good post. I didn't know all that personally.

I think the reason why nothing has happened is because the women themselves probably thought the same thing. Some random fuck shoved their heads on his crotch and the chances of local/national police doing something about it is very low so they didn't bother.

NiPah

May 8, 2009
gnihton said:
"tricking women into having sex"

I'm sorry, what? What kind of accusation is that?
It's more like teaching which girls can be targeted to rape because they are unlikely to press charges.
The manipulation aspect plays into making sure they don't go to law enforcement/family after the rape.

It's kindof like reading a page on why so many rape victims don't go to the police, and saying "hey that would make a good class".

the December King

Legacy
Mar 3, 2010
If someone had told me about this guy before now, I would have assumed that his work was just a sick joke, a particularly vulgar subset of humor that would maybe go alongside 'Girls Gone Wild' or just raunchy moronic comedies.

The fact that he actually had recorded assaults on women, and they seem genuine... kinda makes me sick. I try to defend men in gender issues, but this simply cannot be defended.

I wouldn't want him in my country, either.

Yan007

Jan 31, 2011
gnihton said:

"Yes your Honor, I would like to prosecute this man because he is a Wizard"

lol

theharvan

Nov 23, 2014
This is mostly in reaction to all the petitions and publicity going around, and frankly that's fine with me.
I don't think we've lost anything here, when he's coming here specifically to encourage aggressive behaviour towards women I can't see anything wrong with him being barred.
It sends a clear message: this sort of "pressuring them into sex" attitude is despicable.

Kathinka

Jan 17, 2010
NiPah said:
gnihton said:

It's more like teaching which girls can be targeted to rape because they are unlikely to press charges.
The manipulation aspect plays into making sure they don't go to law enforcement/family after the rape.

It's kindof like reading a page on why so many rape victims don't go to the police, and saying "hey that would make a good class".
I would argue that manipulating someone into sex, while certainly not a nice thing to do, is nowhere near the same as rape. While one could argue that it isn't moral, it isn't illegal either, and doesn't give one any reason to go to the police with it. Regretting sex with someone doesn't make the other one a criminal.