Picture Personality Quiz

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
"The Natural Born Leader

Your combination of social skills and getting things done makes you someone people turn to for advice and guidance. You're efficient and structured, but human values always come first, which is why you never boss people around. In fact, being around people is when you're most comfortable, and if there is a lack of order in the group, you strive to create it."

I call bullshit. I'm none of those things.

Doctor Insanovic

Feb 1, 2010
Life Surfer for me. That's me in theory, but not so much in practice. I daydream too much. But I think my result didn't have much to do with anything. I ended up just clicking whichever photo looked better. I kinda ignored what was actually in them. Also body builders are disgusting.

Belluavir

Mar 20, 2011
I'm a life-life surfer apparently.

It's about as accurate as my horoscope (which isn't accurate)

Then again, someone could always just say that its not the test's fault, I just didn't do it right.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
I got:

"The Intellectual Hippie

You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you"

While some of that may be true, on quite a few of the photos I chose the one that I disliked the least, not which one spoke to my personality, and a few of the pictures evoked such a strong sense of revulsion that I would have chosen the alternative regardless of what it was.

Still, I did appreciate some of the maternal photos and what they symbolise, but I also automatically chose the alternatives to the extreme sports and 'cutesy' photos, which I feel are lame beyond belief.

It's an interesting test, but it could be flawed if it takes every selection as a positive choice rather than a negative compromise... or maybe that doesn't matter & has already been considered.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
The Life Surfer
You surf on life, enjoying the best bits. You're curious and like to meet new people, as well as learning about the human mind. You search for new experiences and adventures and love to share them with friends. You're creative and approach challenges in a broad way. Spontaneity and diversity guide your actions, which makes it difficult for you to focus and commit.

Spontanity, not so much. Considering I'm a Grapic Design Student, I'd better approach challenges in a broad way. This answer kind of feels generic, like there just trying to convince every one the got it right by saying things most people feel about them selfs any ways.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
The Life Surfer

You surf on life, enjoying the best bits. You're curious and like to meet new people, as well as learning about the human mind. You search for new experiences and adventures and love to share them with friends. You're creative and approach challenges in a broad way. Spontaneity and diversity guide your actions, which makes it difficult for you to focus and commit.

54% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
46% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
50% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
50% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Apparently all different aspects are pretty similar for me. I guess I'm well balanced.

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
The Artist

You're original, curious and creative. You like finding new paths and solving problems in unconventional ways. You're more interested in the bigger picture, than the details, and you approach tasks from a bird's-eye view. You're open to new experiences and intellectual challenges, and you appreciate art and beauty.

42% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
21% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
54% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
83% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic
I hate beauty since it's a good source of deception, I do not have a creative bone in my body, and I hate solving problems since I suck at it. And I believe that the smaller details make up the bigger picture; I mean, how else is the picture gonna exist without them?At least this test has one thing right: I am neither sympathetic, modest nor forgiving.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
The result said:
The Intellectual Hippie

You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.
Huh. More accurate than I thought, especially "you love psychology and philosophy"... I had no idea these things could be so precise and get it right!

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
The Artist
You're original, curious and creative. You like finding new paths and solving problems in unconventional ways. You're more interested in the bigger picture, than the details, and you approach tasks from a bird's-eye view. You're open to new experiences and intellectual challenges, and you appreciate art and beauty.

Huh.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
The Natural Born Leader

Your combination of social skills and getting things done makes you someone people turn to for advice and guidance. You're efficient and structured, but human values always come first, which is why you never boss people around. In fact, being around people is when you're most comfortable, and if there is a lack of order in the group, you strive to create it.
Not true at all, I love to boss people around.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Ugh. Completely inaccurate for me. "Natural born leader"
...I'm waaay to hateful to lead anyone who isn't already competent... I hate being around people I don't know, and I'm the last person to go to for order. I thrive in chaotic situations.

Also, in a lot of cases, neither picture "resonated" with me at all, so I had to analyze them to decide which one I loathed less.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
The Executive

"You feel the need to achieve in everything you do. You're focused, self-disciplined and goal-oriented. You like to plan your route rather than improvise, and you are always prepared. There's an order to everything in your life, and you go the extra mile to get the details right. People around you rely on you, and trust your loyalty."

If only I wasn't so unmotivated.

JimJamJahar

Dec 18, 2009
The Organized Philanthropist

You need order in your life. You prefer to focus on one thing at a time, and when doing so you're very efficient. You're modest, kind and have an optimistic view of human nature, which is why you ideally put your skills to use in the health and welfare sector. You prefer one-to-one sessions with close friends before big social events and value your friends more than anything.

I liked this test because it wasn't wordy. Because there are no words, you don't have to worry about what outcome you are getting

wolfister

Oct 20, 2008
I got the Humanitarian.

You're compassionate and friendly. You see the good in everyone and treat all living creatures with the respect they deserve. You get along well with people and bring a feeling of harmony to your social circle. You're genuinely interested in people. You dislike conflict and prefer to take a backseat.

Okay I can kind of see that but honestly I hate taking a back seat, and no I don't particularly like conflict if i can prevent it, yet I will fight when I must.

Also to HankMan there were a lot of kitties and pregnant women.

snappydog

Sep 18, 2010
The Organized Philanthropist

Though it could be said that I didn't pick the pictures most 'relevant' to me, I just tried to go instinctively with which 'felt' more like me.

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
The Natural Born Leader

Your combination of social skills and getting things done makes you someone people turn to for advice and guidance. You're efficient and structured, but human values always come first, which is why you never boss people around. In fact, being around people is when you're most comfortable, and if there is a lack of order in the group, you strive to create it.

Accompanied by a picture of a lioness.

I was hoping to get what the OP did, though. Kinda related to that more.

RiffRaff

May 5, 2009
"The Intellectual Hippie

You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you."

That's a super fail...

I'm definitely the "out-of-the-box achiever"

"You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want."

Soods

Jan 6, 2010
I got
The Natural Born Leader

71% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
13% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
67% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
50% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

The test needed more psycho pics though :D

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
The Energy SourceYou're outgoing, charismatic and in constant need for stimulation. You have lots of energy and love to share it with the people around you. People find you exciting and you always end up being the centre of attention - exactly where you want to be. You don't like being alone and naturally attract people.

I hate being centre of attention. I do need constant stimulation though and I really don't like being alone, either.

Meh, it was ok I guess.

FolkLikePanda

Apr 15, 2009
Outside-The-Box Achiever, yeah I usually solve things in unusual ways and order does make me feel more comfortable with things.