Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009

I also like to wear big sunglasses.

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
Colour Scientist said:
Chemical Alia said:
That's a gorgeous dress, I love that colour!
Zhukov said:
I wasn't going to post here on account of not having a photo to share, but I feel compelled to point out that that costume is several kinds of awesome.
Aw shoo, thank you. I totally forgot about my proudest photo of that outfit, one that I commissioned the finest photographers in the land to forge in my image. It's my favorite ever, but I had to take a photo of the photo, so some of the fine details were lost.

Zhukov said:
Actually, I totally would, except there aren't any photos of me online or on a hard drive, and I don't have a camera. The only physical photos I have of myself are some outdated army photos, but they're the boring official kind, not the fun, goofy kind and I don't have the means to scan them.

I'm utterly selfie-less.

Maybe I'll get my brother to take my photo next time I visit him. Just for you. If I remember. Which I probably won't.

EDIT: Oh Jesus, two more of you asked in the time it took me to write that. Fine. I'll get around to it.
Just stand outside and wait for one of those Google camera cars to pass you. It's only a matter of time!

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Chemical Alia said:
Just stand outside and wait for one of those Google camera cars to pass you. It's only a matter of time!
Or just email the NSA. They could probably dig up a few pictures for him XD

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
deserteagleeye said:
This is also probably the only pic of me on the internet...I hope.
...Stephen Merchant? Anyway, celebrity doppelganger cameos aside, prepare to be unimpressed:

Pls no bully. >.>

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
King of Asgaard said:
Blow_Pop said:
Why thank you, milady! ^_^
Usually all I get is people telling me to cut it, it's a nice change to have someone compliment it for once.
[sub][sub][sub][sub]not really a lady but since no one pays attention to profiles on here it's not widely known[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub] I think I'm just use to seeing guys with long hair. We have a lot of them out here. But regardless, it's your hair. what business would it be of mine to tell you what to do with it? Long as it makes you happy that's all that matters.

Also screw it. I like my eyes so y'all are getting more photos of them
also, me through the years

at the bar because I'm a pretty pretty princess....sometimes

ok fine doesn't technically count as my eyes but this was a pimps and hos night at the bar for a bartenders birthday

same night as above photo. I took my laptop to the bar because i'm not overly social and was told I had to make an appearance.

after swing dancing one night

I REALLY like my eyes in this photo

yes, that IS my car I'm sitting against

I burned myself doing an oil change while my car was still really hot because sometimes I'm a dumbass...I've only been doing oil changes for at least the past 15 years......probably longer

had a day of cleaning my car but I still like my eyes...not so much boobs and stomach but the eyes definitely

though, before this photo it was another 5-6 inches longer but this was after I got some of it cut off

Sep 24, 2008
Chemical Alia said:
IF YOU CAN SMEEEEEEEEE~~ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... WHAT THE ALIA... IS COOKING!

I have no idea why that was the first thing I thought of when I saw that pic. It looks like you're about to lay some smackdown.

I haven't watched Wrestling since the 90's. These thoughts are super weird.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
Blow_Pop said:
King of Asgaard said:
Blow_Pop said:
Why thank you, milady! ^_^
Usually all I get is people telling me to cut it, it's a nice change to have someone compliment it for once.
[sub][sub][sub][sub]not really a lady but since no one pays attention to profiles on here it's not widely known[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub] I think I'm just use to seeing guys with long hair. We have a lot of them out here. But regardless, it's your hair. what business would it be of mine to tell you what to do with it? Long as it makes you happy that's all that matters.

Also screw it. I like my eyes so y'all are getting more photos of them
also, me through the years

at the bar because I'm a pretty pretty princess....sometimes

ok fine doesn't technically count as my eyes but this was a pimps and hos night at the bar for a bartenders birthday

same night as above photo. I took my laptop to the bar because i'm not overly social and was told I had to make an appearance.

after swing dancing one night

I REALLY like my eyes in this photo

yes, that IS my car I'm sitting against

I burned myself doing an oil change while my car was still really hot because sometimes I'm a dumbass...I've only been doing oil changes for at least the past 15 years......probably longer

had a day of cleaning my car but I still like my eyes...not so much boobs and stomach but the eyes definitely

though, before this photo it was another 5-6 inches longer but this was after I got some of it cut off
I meant no offence by my comment. I made an assumption and I apologise.
Moving on, you do have really nice eyes. Heck, the rest of you ain't bad looking either. Oh, and your job interview photo reminded me slightly of Trinity from the Matrix films, in a good way.

Here's a couple more photos of me, though not much has changed age-wise.

This one was the same day as the one with my mates.

This one's of me posing as if I'm on a throne during a school event we put together.

This is me about three years ago, as I was just letting my hair and beard grow unrestrained.

Eamar

Elite Member
Feb 22, 2012
Country
UK
Ooo, I almost missed this (thanks for the tip-off, Drummodino). I may have already posted this in the past, but:

In addition to the lip ring I also have a nose piercing on the other side and a fuckload of metalwork in my ears that you can't see here.

I love these threads, always fun to see how utterly wrong you were about what people looked like. Mind you, as far as I'm concerned you're all a bunch of walking avatars, and none of your so-called "photographic evidence" will change my mind, godamnit...

EDIT:

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Eamar said:
Ooo, I almost missed this (thanks for the tip-off, Drummodino). I may have already posted this in the past, but:

In addition to the lip ring I also have a nose piercing on the other side and a fuckload of metalwork in my ears that you can't see here.
Your welcome! Nice hat by the way.

x EvilErmine x

Cake or death?!
Apr 5, 2010
Syntax Error said:
Now, I don't want to be that guy, but whenever I see threads like this, I always default to one reaction:

THERE! ARE! GIRLS! IN THE! INTERNET!!!!!!!!

And it's been 6 years since I became an Escapian. How I keep getting that reaction is beyond me.

Anyway... here are some pics of me and grovel in awe at my magnificence!

That last one was actually the very first photo of me online. It was my Friendster profile pic.
Fixed the images for you dude, you forgot the image tags lol

OT

Is it that time again?

Hm well seeing as I don't really do selfies, or photos in general (Hey camera lenses are expensive you know!) these are the only ones I have at the moment.

And

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Oh because some of us didn't get enough of your handsome in July Gaystar, amirite?

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
x EvilErmine x said:
Syntax Error said:
Now, I don't want to be that guy, but whenever I see threads like this, I always default to one reaction:

THERE! ARE! GIRLS! IN THE! INTERNET!!!!!!!!

And it's been 6 years since I became an Escapian. How I keep getting that reaction is beyond me.

Anyway... here are some pics of me and grovel in awe at my magnificence!

That last one was actually the very first photo of me online. It was my Friendster profile pic.

Fixed the images for you dude, you forgot the image tags lol

OT

Is it that time again?

Hm well seeing as I don't really do selfies, or photos in general (Hey camera lenses are expensive you know!) these are the only ones I have at the moment.

And

Thanks for the fix, guy. I swear I previewed that post before I posted it.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Oh shit I forgot to update this like I said I would.

Dec 14, 2009
hazabaza1 said:

God, I just want to keep you forever, and make you my super hero sidekick.

hazabaza1

Nov 26, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
hazabaza1 said:

I will be your equal and you will treat me as such or I'll go all Jason Todd on your arse. Including whining a whole bunch, I'm good at that.

Dec 14, 2009
hazabaza1 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
hazabaza1 said:

I will be your equal and you will treat me as such or I'll go all Jason Todd on your arse. Including whining a whole bunch, I'm good at that.
Fiiiiiiine, 60/40 split of the hero dollars. 60 to me, obviously.

hazabaza1

Nov 26, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
hazabaza1 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
hazabaza1 said:

Wait hold on u wot. We get paid for this shit? I just wanted an excuse for us to jump around in spandex and throw each other off of rooftops and shit.

Dec 14, 2009
hazabaza1 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
hazabaza1 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
hazabaza1 said:

Wait hold on u wot. We get paid for this shit? I just wanted an excuse for us to jump around in spandex and throw each other off of rooftops and shit.
You mean fight for free? Fuck that shit, I ain't working for nothing.