Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

TheSentinel

May 10, 2008
LordMalachi said:

If you wanna use them just grab the pastie from here and import it, remember to check the box on the import window: http://www.flickr.com/photos/48492756@N06/4449469895/ Just gimmie some credit if you do use them :)

By the way, the blown up views are just that, blown up and not really usefull other than to look at lol.

I don't know why the link isn't clickable, but it still goes to the right place >.>

But I've also got some straight mags and horizontal mags all in both 7.62 and 5.56. If you're interested I'll get them posted here after a nap lol
Did you add tags to the link?

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
Sentinel10 said:
LordMalachi said:

If you wanna use them just grab the pastie from here and import it, remember to check the box on the import window: http://www.flickr.com/photos/48492756@N06/4449469895/ Just gimmie some credit if you do use them :)

By the way, the blown up views are just that, blown up and not really usefull other than to look at lol.

I don't know why the link isn't clickable, but it still goes to the right place >.>

But I've also got some straight mags and horizontal mags all in both 7.62 and 5.56. If you're interested I'll get them posted here after a nap lol
Did you add tags to the link?[/quote] Did n...nks I've posted so I didn't think of that. ty

Godavari

Aug 6, 2009
LordMalachi said:

It's a little too curvy methinks. I couldn't get it to fit in and still stay lined up with the bolt, so I disgused it with a second foregrip. Still looks pretty badass, though. If you've got the straight ones ready, I wouldn't mind working with those. :)

LordMalachi

Jan 2, 2010
Godavari said:
LordMalachi said:

It's a little too curvy methinks. I couldn't get it to fit in and still stay lined up with the bolt, so I disgused it with a second foregrip. Still looks pretty badass, though. If you've got the straight ones ready, I wouldn't mind working with those. :)
Oooo very nice, Yeah I realized that too >..< things are so much quicker there lol

EDIT: Better yet, I'll be lazy.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48492756@N06/sets/72157623647713016/
There is my parts collection. Everytime I add a new part it goes there. :) Enjoy

Atvomat_Nikonov

Jul 2, 2008
I've either made an AEK-971 or made a weapon inspired by it. You can decide which it looks more like.

Yes, I know its missing a rear sight and there the reciever is off. The ACR lower was perfect, but it wouldn't match to the AK upper so I had to improvise. I think it turned out okay.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
NimbleJack3 said:
mcpop9 said:
i know this has problems but im tiered now ill update later don't know when

criticize away
I'll agree with Malachi on the awkwardness of the bolt handle (assuming it's bolt-action), because you'll need to point the gun down and pull it up, then raise the long gun back to your shoulder. However, the merging of the RIS with the receiver looks good. Add a trigger guard of some sort (The MK.23 trigger perhaps?) and it'll look great.
the double compensator is for the pure logic that people want to keep their arms when they shoot someone and its supposed to be over sized... well i don't know im getting tired of small guns with non-lethal take-downs. i want that feeling of success and satisfaction when i see their blood splatter all over the wall like Da-Vinci's art. and yes its bolt-action but smaller than normal not the entire bolt gets pulled out just a small section too load the bullet and unfortunately i don't have the code 4 the gun.

also something new
i made the gun around the grenade launcher

(bullets ejected through the pistol grip)

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
mcpop9 said:
-snip-

also something new

The way you've integrated the launcher onto the barrel looks good. Receiver's not too bad either. But I have issue with your magazine and ejection port placements. Obviously you could rotate each round as it leaves the magazine, but having hot lead coming out of where you hold the gun is asking for trouble. Firing from a prone position will bounce the hot brass back into your face, and firing while moving forward will direct it at your groin. If you moved the magazine into a slightly better spot and moved your ejection port somewhere else it would be much better.

Stickyreiss

Aug 19, 2009
Atvomat_Nikonov said:
I've either made an AEK-971 or made a weapon inspired by it. You can decide which it looks more like.

Yes, I know its missing a rear sight and there the reciever is off. The ACR lower was perfect, but it wouldn't match to the AK upper so I had to improvise. I think it turned out okay.
here's my take on the AN-94 "Akaban"

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008

I finally got around to making a compensator in 0.7. Because it doesn't have XM8 or deagle parts (or that flash hider) it's not quite as compensator-ish. However, there are a few little things I did in it which I'm rather happy with (I didn't know the SCAR stock could be ungrouped, very useful). I don't know if I side mounted grenade launcher would work, but this is a COMPENSATOR!!! IT TAKES REALITY AND SHITS DOWN IT'S THROAT IN AN EXCEEDINGLY MANLY WAY!!! RAAAWWWWWR!

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
NimbleJack3 said:
mcpop9 said:
-snip-

also something new

The way you've integrated the launcher onto the barrel looks good. Receiver's not too bad either. But I have issue with your magazine and ejection port placements. Obviously you could rotate each round as it leaves the magazine, but having hot lead coming out of where you hold the gun is asking for trouble. Firing from a prone position will bounce the hot brass back into your face, and firing while moving forward will direct it at your groin. If you moved the magazine into a slightly better spot and moved your ejection port somewhere else it would be much better.
took suggestions and redid it
[/URL]

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
MaxMees said:
I decided to make a .50 calibre sniper rifle from the same family as my last gun.
i like it but i have one issue where is the ejection port?
suggestion i would put a cheek rest on the stock

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
MaxMees said:
mcpop9 said:
MaxMees said:
I decided to make a .50 calibre sniper rifle from the same family as my last gun.
i like it but i have one issue where is the ejection port?
suggestion i would put a cheek rest on the stock
The ejection port is the dark patch at the front of the receiver. And I don't know about the cheek rest, I just used the stock from the Intervention which I have no doubt has some sort of comfortable rest.
now i see it but i highly doubt that the stock has something comfortable built in, the military care about functionality not comfortableness...