Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
something new for situations like- skyscraper to skyscraper combat
the
B2B (building to building)
[http://s763.photobucket.com/albums/xx272/mcpop9/?action=view&current=myweapon5-1.jpg]

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
mcpop9 said:
NimbleJack3 said:
mcpop9 said:
-snip-

also something new
i made the gun around the grenade launcher

(bullets ejected through the pistol grip)
The way you've integrated the launcher onto the barrel looks good. Receiver's not too bad either. But I have issue with your magazine and ejection port placements. Obviously you could rotate each round as it leaves the magazine, but having hot lead coming out of where you hold the gun is asking for trouble. Firing from a prone position will bounce the hot brass back into your face, and firing while moving forward will direct it at your groin. If you moved the magazine into a slightly better spot and moved your ejection port somewhere else it would be much better.
took suggestions and redid it
[/URL]
Looks better, I like what you've done with the magazine grip idea. It looks good on your urban sniper rifle as well. I'm curious as to how you hold the gun while you reload, however. The whole point is you pull the magazine away from the pistol grip and vice-versa, providing the force necessary to remove the magazine.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
mcpop9 said:
now i see it but i highly doubt that the stock has something comfortable built in, the military care about functionality not comfortableness...
Then why should Max add a cheek rest...?

Stickyreiss said:
Thine royal snippeth
Atvomat's is awesome, but I think Sticky wins that one.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
NimbleJack3 said:
mcpop9 said:
NimbleJack3 said:
mcpop9 said:
-snip-

also something new
i made the gun around the grenade launcher

(bullets ejected through the pistol grip)
The way you've integrated the launcher onto the barrel looks good. Receiver's not too bad either. But I have issue with your magazine and ejection port placements. Obviously you could rotate each round as it leaves the magazine, but having hot lead coming out of where you hold the gun is asking for trouble. Firing from a prone position will bounce the hot brass back into your face, and firing while moving forward will direct it at your groin. If you moved the magazine into a slightly better spot and moved your ejection port somewhere else it would be much better.
took suggestions and redid it
[/URL]
Looks better, I like what you've done with the magazine grip idea. It looks good on your urban sniper rifle as well. I'm curious as to how you hold the gun while you reload, however. The whole point is you pull the magazine away from the pistol grip and vice-versa, providing the force necessary to remove the magazine.
i meant for it to be the quck-drop system where it drops on it's own after you do somthing

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
sooperman said:
mcpop9 said:
now i see it but i highly doubt that the stock has something comfortable built in, the military care about functionality not comfortableness...
Then why should Max add a cheek rest...?

Stickyreiss said:
Thine royal snippeth
Atvomat's is awesome, but I think Sticky wins that one.
i meant standard build right off production not after what snipers do to it

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Made a lazer rifle thing, I can't make up my mind about whether I like it or not.

EDIT: Edited it a little, decided I love it. Please give some aesthetic criticism so I can make it better!

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wasder said:
Made a lazer rifle thing, I can't make up my mind about whether I like it or not.

EDIT: Edited it a little, decided I love it. Please give some aesthetic criticism so I can make it better!
looks really nice just whats the little thing on the end of the barrel? i also like the idea of using that grip as the stock and it flows nicely

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
mcpop9 said:
Wasder said:

looks really nice just whats the little thing on the end of the barrel? i also like the idea of using that grip as the stock and it flows nicely
It's for stabbing.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wasder said:
mcpop9 said:
Wasder said:

It's for stabbing.
mini bayonet for stabbing people! YAY!
the smurfs are in trouble now!

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
Haven't posted in 30 some pages, thought I would show you guys what little I did make. Still haven't made the full transition into the new version yet.

A couple 'O PDWs

A small SMG with swappable barrel enabling it to use rifle rounds.

Another energy weapon

Just a random-ish assault rifle, the sights don't work I know but I posted it anyway. It also has a sidearm with optional optics and slightly extended magazine.