Pixar's worst movie

the trooper

Oct 17, 2009
trailers 4 cars really put me off seeing it at the cinema. it did just look like a kids filmi havent seen up or wall-e though i would like to. toy story trilogy will always be one of the greatest film franchises for me.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
Lulzer69 said:
None of the movies were good, I admit they have nostalgia factor, but they were not truly good. They weren't bad, but they were definitely not good. They all had the same plot.
what? this is so obvious trolling or someone with a bad taste in movies.

Tasachan

Jan 28, 2010
Gonna go with A Bugs Life. It was cute, but... meh.
I've never seen The Incredibles, though.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
I didn't care for UP. I enjoy Cars, but I think the shorts they show are better than the movie. Cars 2 looks funny though, so I'll be seeing that. Never really cared for Ratatouille either.

Wall-E is my favorite Pixar movie by a mile. I'm trying to think of what other movies compare from Pixar, and I'm drawing a blank. Big fan of the Toy Story movies too.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
KefkaCultist said:
Yeah Cars and Wall-E were just plain unteresting.

[sub]How did people not like UP? you have no souls...[/sub]
Yes I do. I got yours since you gave it up for not liking Wall-E. :)

TheSolemnHypnotic

Dec 12, 2010
Cars made me wanna puke the first time I saw it and made me feel numb. I forgot I had seen it, right after it went off. Can't believe they're making a second one. *facepalm* The animation looked sooo cheap and the story was utter crap. Also, the cast was...uuugh! That movie just sucked. >:O

SpaceCop

Feb 14, 2010
I was really disappointed by Ratatouille. The ending was nicely unexpected and there were some neat moments, but the rest of the film wasn't particularly memorable or especially good.

And suspending my sense of disbelief to enjoy a movie about a rat helping some dude become a chef is fine.. But a rat controlling a human's arm movements by pulling on his hair--that's just too ridiculous to get over, dammit!

Persepolis totally should have won Best Animated Film that year.

HungryHungryHobo

My drill will pierce the heavens
Nov 5, 2009
I definitely think cars is there worst film at the moment but I don't think Pixar is just going to slap together a shotty sequel after just making toy story 3 which was everything a sequel should have been and more so rather than saying Cars 2 is going to be the worst film I kinda hope to see Pixar expand on the story Cars had which wasn't terrible just not told in the best way ever and possibly make something worth watching out of cars.

Crystal Cuckoo

Jan 6, 2009
I haven't seen Cars, so I'll go with Ratatouille. It was cute, but I didn't find it to be as inspiring or creative as Pixar's other films.

The Incredibles wasn't as good as, say, Toy Story or Wall-E, but I still really enjoyed it, which goes to show the level of regard with which I hold Pixar.

MortisLegio

Nov 5, 2008
I think all pixar movies have been good but the one that isnt as good as the rest is... Cars

(anyone else notice its just Doc Hollywood?)

Raykuza

Jul 1, 2009
I'd have to say Cars and Ratatouille are the weakest. Especially Rat. because I had forgotten about it entirely...

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
El Poncho said:
I dislike Wall-E, ratatouille is a close second.
Likewise. Wall-E really didn't entertain me, I thought it was even a bit dark. Ratatouille was pretty good, but definitely not one of Pixar's best.

CrazyDave DC

Apr 14, 2010
Personally, I have never met a Pixar movie that I didn't like, if not love. That being said, however, I would have to go with Cars as the least awesome of Pixar's creations.