Play As The Joker In Arkham Asylum PS3

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
devildog1170 said:
games are fine, but this is not. i want to play as the joker too! guess ill have to get the ps3 version instead. i want the 360 version so i dont have to sit through long ass updates and have a large party goin on while playin it.
I will agree, exclusive DLC sucks major Bull Testicles, I should know, I got shafted for GTA4 and Fallout 3 DLC for crying out loud! The only real exclusives should be entire games.

But I am in no real position to complain because Microsoft just did business. Albeit, a purely dick one, but "Beezneez is Biuziness." Unless something is going on under the hood, then I see no way anyone else is really in any position to complain as Sony is doing a business move. It'd be hypocritical to say Microsoft is doing business yet Sony are assholes for securing exclusivity on DLC.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Onmi said:
Jumplion said:
devildog1170 said:
games are fine, but this is not. i want to play as the joker too! guess ill have to get the ps3 version instead. i want the 360 version so i dont have to sit through long ass updates and have a large party goin on while playin it.
I will agree, exclusive DLC sucks major Bull Testicles, I should know, I got shafted for GTA4 and Fallout 3 DLC for crying out loud! The only real exclusives should be entire games.

But I am in no real position to complain because Microsoft just did business. Albeit, a purely dick one, but "Beezneez is Biuziness." Unless something is going on under the hood, then I see no way anyone else is really in any position to complain as Sony is doing a business move. It'd be hypocritical to say Microsoft is doing business yet Sony are assholes for securing exclusivity on DLC.
Course, buisness is buisness but it's a dick move, and Sony are Hypocrits for doing this.

Though it would be funny if Sony did pay attention to everyone saying "well it's just buisness" and decided "well fine, you wanna play like that?" and now we have people hating them.
Oh yes, Sony are definitely hypocrites right now, but (and if I may express my fanboyishness for a moment) not as hypocritical as people moaning to Sony that Microsoft is "just doing business" and yet gutting Sony's throats and saying that they're dicks.

Keane Ng

Sep 11, 2008
Well let''s not call anyone a hypocrite or a poophead before we get this totally official.

By the way, you're all poopheads.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Keane Ng said:
Well let''s not call anyone a hypocrite or a poophead before we get this totally official.

Hey, I suppressed my fanboyism by saying that Sony were also hypocrites! What do you want from me?!?!

Keane Ng

Sep 11, 2008
Onmi said:
Keane Ng said:

Okay Sony isn't Hypocritical unless it's official, but the people on here and the majority reaction IS Hypocritical due to the
Microsoft doing it: It's just business god LAY OFF Sony
Sony doing it: Hey FUCK YOU!
It's confirmed.

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
samaritan.squirrel said:
What's the point in exclusives?Fanboy-fodder..It should be available for everyone.
Yeah, I been shoving that thought down the 360 unlockable forums for a while now.

Then again, exclusive junk pops up dl from hack sites in time... always in time.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Keane Ng said:

NO U

But yeah, this exclusive dlc crap sucks. I feel really bad that the PS3 Fallout 3 players won't be able to play Broken Steel (I have a 360), and it's too bad I won't be able to be the Joker. Can't we all just game along?

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
I'm really loving how this Joker is turning out- a mix of the animated series' Joker with the Joker from The Dark Knight that leans more heavily towards the animated series' version; it's absolute Joker heaven.

...God, I love Mark Hamill.

pha kin su pah

Mar 26, 2008
Dectilon said:
Those shirts are annoying...
...and you can't really say anything, because then you'd be too serious :(
Yes you can, pull out a knife to their cheeks then say "why so serious?".

Idea of playing in a Joker skinned batman, let alone having Joker maps seems well, tacked on and possibly gimmicky, kudos if its done right, still rather play as Batman.

UpSkirtDistress

Mar 2, 2009
I find it hard to get excited for this game i cant remember ever playing a good batman title....invitation to name some

Apr 28, 2008
Onmi said:
scotth266 said:
Onmi said:
Wait.
"DICKS!"
The only two words that I read the first time through your post, due to being high as a kite from adrenaline after I aced a physics test earlier today . I laughed my ass off.

But humourous situations aside, everyone hates exclusive ANYTHING. It's great buisness practice, but it gets hate from all sides.

And I think that the game will have some exclusive content on all sides, like SC4. The only question is, will the reverse content go on sale after the rush for the game has died out? (Hint hint: it will.)
I think it was Hypocritical of Sony to even mouth off that Microsoft bought out Exclusive DLC for Fallout 3 and GTA 4 and seem to be pulling the same move. as I said to Microsoft in the other thread.

Dick move Sony, dick move.
But Fallout 3 and GTA IV were waaaaay more anticipated than Batman: Arkham Asylum, MS knew this and bought up the content, so they may think that this game is not too important.

plus, MS has a shit load of exclusive download deals, this is one of the few Sony has, let them have their moment of happiness.