Grandia
Silent Hill
Suikoden 1

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
TheEndIsNear5115 said:
)
Star Wars Demolition
epic stuff. Really liked the fact they gave proper backstories to every character. The wookies bad ending was kinda sad. :(

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Jedi Power Battles

please Remake this with ALL Episodes included

Ando85

Apr 27, 2011
The first PS1 game I got was Final Fantasy VII. I was broke for several months after that purchase and my next game was Resident Evil 2. Those two games invoke the most nostalgia for me for that very reason.

Carl goes to mars

Jul 7, 2011
I love my olod PS1 collection.

Croc legend of the gobbos. Aged terribly, bad controls, but it was a childhood favourite none the less. AND THE MUSIC!

Spyro 1, 2 and 3.

Final Fantasy 9.

Tekken 3 (probably the only fighting game bar Soul Calibur 2 that I ever got into).

Rayman.

So many more.

Gargant

Feb 25, 2011
So many mentions for Crash, spyro, final fantasy etc and yes they were all great games.

But I can't believe that nobody else has mentioned these two:

Alundra - Lost sooooo many hours of my childhood playing this

and Vagrant story - same goes actually and i've just restarted playing both again :D

Brittain95

Jun 26, 2011
Mine would have to be Star Wars Dark forces, Medal of Honor, Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, 3 and CTR, Syphon Filter 1, 2 and 3, Spyro and at least 50 more!

Watchmacallit

Jan 7, 2010
Need for Speed: High Stakes
Megaman X4
Gex 3D
X-Men vs Street Fighter
Spyro
Suikoden 2
Crash Team Racing

Dragonasclaws

Mar 29, 2011
Threads of Fate is still my favorite game of all time, and it was on the ps1. Not only was it the most immersive game with text dialogue, it was the most immersive game I've played period.

Randomologist

Aug 6, 2008
The original Tomb Raider. At least the T rex was a one-off, there are mummy-type things later in the game that are even harder to kill.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Tekken 3 was f'ing a.

Final Fantasy 9, I'm playing it on the PS3 at the minute actually. Turns out it's not just nostalgia, it is actually the best game ever made.

Spyro. All of them! All 3. Yeah. Just 3.

Crash, 1, 3 and Team Racing. Not 2 though.

Twisted Metal. Was the most fun you could have with your pants on.

Rayman. My first ever game! Yeah 2 was kinda better, but the first still holds a lot of sentimental value.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Grandia 1. Only thing I didn't like about it was the voice acting in certain parts, otherwise it was an awesome game.

Sometimes, I feel myself going back to playing Blasto. Captain Blasto to be precise, voiced by the late Phil Hartman.

Esper Empress

May 10, 2011
I miss my PS1 gaming experiences soooo much. Nothing can beat your first few games. Although, the games I can always replay have to be Crash Bandicoot 3 and Spyro. I have to think of some other ones, but man, I can just replay those. I haven't even got 100% on Crash yet.

liquidsolid

Feb 18, 2011
Final Fantasy VII (obvious classic!)
Spyro the Dragon (childhood favorite series)
Metal Gear Solid (adult favorite series, amazing production value for the time, great writing for the time)
Resident Evil 2 (About the same production value as Metal Gear, inferior writing)

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Esper Empress said:
I miss my PS1 gaming experiences soooo much. Nothing can beat your first few games. Although, the games I can always replay have to be Crash Bandicoot 3 and Spyro. I have to think of some other ones, but man, I can just replay those. I haven't even got 100% on Crash yet.
If anyone ever has, they deserve every medal ever. Damn gems...