Pokémon X and Y Add a Z-Axis

Silverspetz

Aug 19, 2011
SUPA FRANKY said:
I should have my own 3DS by then, but in the meantime, hopefully Nintendo will have the ability to have multiple save files. Seriously, deleting your hard earned saves just to start the game over is starting to get ridiculous.

( I know, more cash in their pockets).
I'm pretty sure they don't do that because it would mess with the trading aspect, which Nintendo has stated will always be the core of the Pokémon games. If it was possible to start the game over and choose different starters every time which you also can keep alongside your first choice (albeit on a different file) it might discourage some people from trading.

I'm freaking loving everything about this trailer so far. 3D-layout? Fully animated battle sequences? Global release-date? To use a seriously overused quote once again: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
Eclipse Dragon said:
There's already fanart of Fennekin?
Please. Don't look up "Rule 34" with any of the new Pokemon names. I'm warning you now. When someone told me the very day of the announcement, I was like, "What? No way. It's too early for that." I was wrong.

OT: This will likely be the first time I pick the Grass starter from any Pokemon game, and it's nice to see all three be decent starters for the first time since generation 2. It all depends on the evolutions, of course.

This picture is VERY related. I'm torn between the Grass and Fire starter, and the evolutions are what is going to seal the deal.

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
chadachada123 said:
Eclipse Dragon said:
There's already fanart of Fennekin?
Please. Don't look up "Rule 34" with any of the new Pokemon names. I'm warning you now. When someone told me the very day of the announcement, I was like, "What? No way. It's too early for that." I was wrong.

OT: This will likely be the first time I pick the Grass starter from any Pokemon game, and it's nice to see all three be decent starters for the first time since generation 2. It all depends on the evolutions, of course.

This picture is VERY related. I'm torn between the Grass and Fire starter, and the evolutions are what is going to seal the deal.

Well maybe, but its not like you could complete our Pokedex without trading. Just disable trading Pokemon between saves? I think that is a good way to solve the problem, and still retain the core aspect of Pokemon.\

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Well I just hope that they relese the pikachu yellow 3DS XL before it comes out.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
Let's run through my thoughts as I watched the trailer:

Pikachu is talking? That's weird... Holy crap he just Thundered the whole planet!... Oh hey the hats are way better in this one... Man that guy's voice is deep... I she skating in France?... Oh hey new starters... Kinda name is Chespin? It looks like a chipmunk in a hoody... Fennekin is even weirder, kinda cute though... Wut dafuq is dat? Froakie? Looks stupid. I want it... Oh hey Pikachu's back... So is Deep Throat... Oh a flying thing with antlers. Must be legendary... HOLY SHIT THAT DEER HAS SWORDS FOR LEGS!

So yeah, pretty stoked actually. Looks pretty good.