Pokemon Black and White: Who's your favorite Pokemon so far?

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
teqrevisited said:
Archeops. I was quite disappointed when I revived the fossil, to find out I'd recieved a flightless bird, but when it evolved into something resembling Quetzalcoatl I forgave it.
The only downside is the ability "Defeatist".
The thing about archeops is he's so fast and strong he should take out the foe before he is hit, also his defenses are so low he'll usually die instead of being low HP.

HigherTomorrow

Jan 24, 2010
Amarok said:
El Poncho said:
Scarim Coral said:
Chandelure which I had nickname my CandleJack. His special attack stats is huge so he pretty much lay waste to most Pokemon I had come up against!
What a coincidence I also named
Classic noob mistake, vanishing without even saying Candlejack's NAME first. Honestly, how much of a reta
Technically Candlejack's name was mentioned in the quote so

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
ReturnPostage said:
Krookodile looks pretty damn cool. I don't own the game, but I may emulate it if I get bored sometime.

Krookodile is pretty awesome.

However, my current favorite is Darmanitan

It's like Primate, but UP TO ELEVEN.

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
Prof. Monkeypox said:
My hero. Though, I disagree for Vileplume.
Jynx has always made me feel physically uncomfortable.
Vileplume's only up there for the same reason as Exeggcute: it's a plant with legs and a face. It doesn't mean it's badly designed, but rather going with the whole "drawing random things" theme that haters are quick to point out effect every Pokemon past Mewtwo. I mean, hell, I like Jynx as a Pokemon, but that doesn't change the fact that she's a black woman.

Polock

Jan 23, 2010
I don't really know how to post pictures, but the best friggen pokemon this generation is Deerlings Evolution, and all four of its seasonal types.

Drunkenclam

Mar 2, 2011
I dont have the game but I've seen all the pokemon and most of them are just awful, worst generation so far. But there are a few I like. Tepig, Emolga, Joltik, Rufflet, Braviary, Heatmor would be my favorites. The rest are mostly terrible..

Drunkenclam

Mar 2, 2011
Berserker119 said:
Mine's gotta be Munna. I mean, how can you not like it?

I've beaten it, though. Not much to do now.
That has to be the worst pokemon in the history of pokemon!

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
Drunkenclam said:
Berserker119 said:

Sorry

Doesn't trump Tangela

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009

It has wonderful stats, which is great for a bug type, because you can take Psychic and Dark type, and the Grass covers a few more like Ground, Rock, Water, you know the common stuff. A massive attack, reasonable defenses, and wicked speed and great GREEN design, creates a bamf of a pokemon.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
TheDudeMan14 said:
I'm supprised no has said Haxorus.
Where did you get your image code form? Thats got to be the longest round about way to do it i've seen. Not criticizing or trolling, just curious. But more ot the point, probably because Haxorus isnt really that great of a pokemon after you look closer and go into competitive play. The best (non legendary) dragon of this generation is the Three headed one (arguably) but this Generation has been weak for (non legendary) dragons.

Drunkenclam said:
Berserker119 said:

That pokemon was almost in the Original R/B/Y. There's an instance where a woman eludes to it, but because they ran out of space in the game, GAMEFREAK couldnt include it, and it sorta just fell off the table till now.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
in order on my team
Dewott (now samurott)
eventually a dream world pignite
cubchoo ultimate favorite!(now beartic)
stoutland
golurk

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
144 said:
Heart of Darkness said:
NuclearPenguin said:
-monkeysnip-

I can't pick one.
I'm literally replacing my starter with Simisage for the rest of the game.
IMO, Simisage is the best out of the monkeys, and Simisear is the worst.

EDIT: In terms of design, I mean.
Really? I think Panpour is the worst. It looks like a hippie.
well it's either an elvis lookalike a gay guy or a hippie

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
Jharry5 said:
Bobbity said:
Jharry5 said:
I only got White today, and I've only played it for an hour or so. At the moment, besides Oshawott, I like this little guy a lot at the moment.

Also, I like the look of Victini, but my DS won't connect to the internet for some reason...
[sub]Could anyone give me any advice for that?[/sub]
Do you know what sort of wifi you have?
Unfortunately, I'm not sure. I'm useless at that sort of thing. I think it's a WPA though.

NuclearPenguin said:
Jharry5 said:
I only got White today, and I've only played it for an hour or so. At the moment, besides Oshawott, I like this little guy a lot at the moment.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lillipup_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

Also, I like the look of Victini, but my DS won't connect to the internet for some reason...
[sub]Could anyone give me any advice for that?[/sub]
It needs to be set to WEP not WPA.
Ah right... how would I do that?
Go into your router settings.
For me (Linksys) it's something along the lines of xxx.xxx.x.x into my browser.
Then Wireless Security should be somewhere
Then change it.
You will lose wireless for all other PCs in the house, just so you know.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Crayzor said:
I'm quite fond of Joltik-Galvantula. Both are really cool looking, and Galvantula is a pretty strong part of my team.

I just bought Thunder in Icirrus City and taught it to my level 42 Galvantula, then gave it two PP Ups. That's right, I have a Galvantula with Thunder with 14pp in it and Compoundeyes as the ability. I have created a GOD.

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
Polock said:
I don't really know how to post pictures, but the best friggen pokemon this generation is Deerlings Evolution, and all four of its seasonal types.
I love that guy.
Woodhammer, Swords Dance, Baton Pass, Heal Bell.

Damnit Black/White gives so many grass types that are awesome I can make a team of just Gen 5 grass.
LOOK!

I'm now a Gym Leader. Yeaaaaaah. [Shades]

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
captaincabbage said:
Crayzor said:
I'm quite fond of Joltik-Galvantula. Both are really cool looking, and Galvantula is a pretty strong part of my team.

I just bought Thunder in Icirrus City and taught it to my level 42 Galvantula, then gave it two PP Ups. That's right, I have a Galvantula with Thunder with 14pp in it and Compoundeyes as the ability. I have created a GOD.
Now you just need a Politoed with Drizzle and you have a match.