Pokemon Black & White To Feature Only Entirely New Pokemon

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
I am completely torn between the fact that this means there will be no Porygon or Houndoom, and the fact that this means I'll actually be surprised by the new Pokemon in the game.

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
I will level Hypno Beaver to infinity and beyond.

That said, cool. I skipped Heartgold and Soulsilver, but I'll probably pick this up.

Get_A_Grip_

May 9, 2010
No Eevee?
No Eeveeloutions?

This makes me sad.

But, at least I won't see all the affore mentioned repetitve Pokémon again.

Also, this is the new Zubat. Prepare to see it a lot. Same type and everything.

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
Unexpected, but actually a somewhat interesting turn, it's true that when I play I won't know what to expect.

Krafty_Krocodile

Jul 6, 2010
im a bit annoyed yet it could be interesting. if i ever do get black/white it would be mainly for meguroko (japanese name) and its evolution must be badass!

rayskyrift

All that is man
Oct 29, 2009
This will be great. I cannot wait to go into this really not knowing what to expect abilities-wise.

FinalGamer

Mar 8, 2009
Hah, awesome! I'm glad to hear that Nintendo wanna give everyone a fair chance off the starting block. Sure I love the first and second generations but I'm willing for this.

LtFerret

Jun 4, 2009
I think this news just killed any hype i might have had

This is Ruby and Saphire all over again, only worse since those two at least had some good poke designs

PityLord

Nov 20, 2009
Get_A_Grip_ said:
No Eevee?
No Eeveeloutions?

This makes me sad.

This is actualy a Psychic/Flying type, wich is quite a nice typing IMO. Wonder what atatcks will this thing have?

SCAFC Chimp

Jan 6, 2010
PityLord said:
Get_A_Grip_ said:
No Eevee?
No Eeveeloutions?

This makes me sad.

This is actualy a Psychic/Flying type, wich is quite a nice typing IMO. Wonder what atatcks will this thing have?
It doesn't need moves. Looking at it confuses and angers me, so there's Confuse Ray and Swagger.

OT: Most of the new designs look ass, so I'm not looking forward to having none of the classics in the game. Yes, we all know that certain 'mons looked stupid or were unoriginal even in the 1st Gen (Krabby, we're all looking at you), but these new lot really are a cut above in terms of looking crap. Apart from this update though, it does look like a decent game.

Rensenhito

Jan 28, 2009
Odd to hear that people are "glad to be rid of Geodudes and Zubats."
You guys... you know that Game Freak are just going to use proxies for those, right? So instead of Zubats and Geodudes, you'll be going "FUCK I HATE (so-and-so), THEY APPEAR EVERYWHERE!"

Rakkana

Nov 17, 2009
penguindude42 said:
Rakkana said:
And I now have officially given up on the new pokemons. Poor legends, poor starters, poor generics.

I'll go look for pokemon yellow and relive the glory days.
Stuff it, please.
Old opinion. I got White and they grew on me. :p

Oilerfan92

Mar 5, 2010
Matt Kloepfer said:
I'd have to say that the pokemon series is just going out of style. For all those little kids out there, fucking eh wonderful for them, but to those of us who were born in the age of the original versions, this is just more bullshit. It's about time for the games to stop being created and quit making more pokemon to add. The total number is probably easily over 1000 and the concepts of their design is just pathetic. They are starting to take real animals and just slap a suffix on them and call them an inventive pokemon.
As fun as Black has been, the fact that my second best pokemon is the same thing as my friends dog is hillarious.

Also, they seem to have abandoned the "somewhat based of a real life animal" aspect and just seem to be making up whatever.