Pokemon Black & White To Feature Only Entirely New Pokemon

Perhaps

Jan 4, 2010
That would be cool except, the new pokemon look terrible, or is it just nostalgia that makes me think the oldies were the best?

Finbark

Jul 24, 2008
Hey guys,
This ugly bastard is probably the new Zubat.
Have fun in caves.

silversnake4133

Mar 14, 2010
Well, I heard that GameStop is accepting preorders and I was informed (not really sure of the validity BUT) that these titles will actually include some sort of adventure through the other regions as well, and that ALL pokemon (save for a few of the version exclusive and event pokemon) will be available for capture in this game.

I'm not 100% sure of this, it's just what I've heard... :/

Tales of Golden Sun

Dec 18, 2008
silentsentinel said:
So many people happy about not running into common Pokemon...

Come on, didn't any of you guys ever invest in Repel?
It's true that repels are a godsend in pokemon games, but they're not available for the first few towns IIRC and when you DO get to them, they're too expensive to buy a whole lot of them.

I like gamefreaks choice!

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Are they still making new pokemon games??? Its exactly the same as the last pokemon game just with new areas and different skins

Computer-Noob

Mar 21, 2009
Now we just have to hope that half the pokemon aren't statistical copies of the ones from previous games, and just given a new name and look.

Matt Kloepfer said:
I'd have to say that the pokemon series is just going out of style. For all those little kids out there, fucking eh wonderful for them, but to those of us who were born in the age of the original versions, this is just more bullshit. It's about time for the games to stop being created and quit making more pokemon to add. The total number is probably easily over 1000 and the concepts of their design is just pathetic. They are starting to take real animals and just slap a suffix on them and call them an inventive pokemon.
You're missing the point. NOW WE CAN CATCH MORE POKEMON!!!

Also, I have a large group of friends that were around BEFORE pokemon really became a hit and all of them, myself included, are excited as hell for this. Generalizing age isnt the same as generalizing preferences.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
I don't mind this. With every new generation of Pokemon I try and build a team of 6 from new Pokemon only. Even if I buy the alternate version for that generation.

I am relieved that after you get to a certain point (I'd imagine beating the Elite 4) you will be able to import again :)

Motakikurushi

Jul 22, 2009
This would be a good idea if they were well designed. I mean, what in the hell are those things? They're awful. An entire game with pokemon designed like that? It's a miniature hell. This is going to suck more than Ruby and Sapphire did. Now they're re-hashing old designs. I dare you to look at one pokemon in that picture and tell me they don't resemble another one. Here's a few: Drowsee, Gardevoir and Fearow/Ho-oh/any fucking bird pokemon ever made.

Ih8pkmn

Apr 20, 2010
<---------------- My name

and I still don't give half a crap about Pokemon either way.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Ih8pkmn said:
<---------------- My name

and I still don't give half a crap about Pokemon either way.
then why are you here? you have to give a bit of your attention to actually hate pokemon instead of ignoring it completely

Necromancer1991

Apr 9, 2010
NO MORE ZUBATS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AngelOfBlueRoses

The Cerulean Prince
Nov 5, 2008
My face when I read this and thought no more Geodudes and Zubats: :D

My face when I realized that all of the new pokemon look extremely lame: T_T ;_;

AngelOfBlueRoses

The Cerulean Prince
Nov 5, 2008
My face when I read this and thought no more Geodudes and Zubats: :D

My face when I realized that all of the new pokemon look extremely gay and lame : T_T ;_;