Pokemon, for real

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
Keoul said:
I grab Squirtle
A turtle that evolves into a giant Bi-Pedal Turtle with freaking cannons coming out of it's back.
Also since I have a head start I'll start the "evil team" of this world.
SAY HELLO TO TEAM ZERO
WE ARE NOTHING
WE ARE NO ONE
BUT WITHOUT US THE WORLD WILL COLLAPSE
TEAM ZERO, JOIN US PERHAPS.
Oh oh can I join I'll bring my Haxorus, Garchomp, Flygon, Sableye, and Magikarp.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Easy. I grab Missingno and then proceed to tear the world apart with a real life glitch. Hello ultimate expression of nihilism!

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
The Tall Nerd said:
ResonanceSD said:
I grab Charmander.

Now I turn it into a dragon.

Because as if there's another option that you'd take XD
plenty

Not sure if you read the OP. Which of the ones you named comes from a starter?

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
My team will consist of

Growlithe
Golurk
Lucario
Eevee
Pikachu
Squirtle

For no particular reason other than I like these ones the most.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
If we are in Best Buy building, I will pick two Wailords, a Steelix and a Snorlax. I'll add my fave Banette and starter Charmander, because it will become a big, flying Charmander if I wait long enough.

ShaqLevick

Jul 14, 2009
Articuno- To be my best friend and fly me around, or if I just want to chill.
Haunter- So he can tell me what's behind walls, also he can hang around without being noticed.
Psyduck- To fulfill all of my psychic needs, and he looks to be a Pokemon that needs to smoke weed.
Umbreon- Just because it looks bad ass, and he would never go in his ball.
Blastoise- So I can travel the seas in style, with giant cannons!
Onix- And we will unleash hell on Earth!

Man that would be badass! But with my luck I'd probably get a Magikarp that can't evolve!

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
I'd grab a Chimchar, evolve it into an Infernape as soon as possible and proceed to capture a Swampert, Dialga, Giratina, Zekrom, and Arceus. Cue me wrecking all the shit in the world and having fun while at it.

And screw the fact that legendaries are legendaries. I've caught all of them in Pokeballs. Normal ones mind you. Now we just need to get Sean on this...

LittleMountain

Oct 10, 2011
Start off with a Torchic, because Blaziken is the broest of bros (Fire Chicken 4ever)

Then go on an adventure to get my all-star Ruby team back together:
Aron evolved into Aggron (It's a cross between Nidoking and a freaking TANK)
Carvanha evolved into Sharpedo (Dark type, Rough Skin, and it's a freaking shark)
Bagon evolved into Salamence (The most tearing up and awesome backstory for an evolution line EVER)
Baltoy evolved into Claydol (I actually forget if this was my sixth...sounds about right)
and Groudon, because hey, everyone's allowed one legendary (and Drought + Solar Beam is greatest)

Then go on a quest not to become League Champion, but to capture all of the legendary pokémon.
And once I've got them? Chuck the pokéballs in a room and just be like "Haha, no one's can get any legendaries now!"

Which is my theory for why no one can ever seem to see one in the anime. Some dude's already got em all.

DeltaEdge

May 21, 2010
Hm, my starter would probably be Pawniard, because it's fucking made out of blades! And also, because it evolves into Bisharp, which is pretty much my favorite pokemon. And plus, when it evolves into Bisharp, I can find a Bisharp and beat it up with my superior EV trained Bisharp and steal its following, and now I have a following of little Pawniard thugs to do my bidding.
As for the rest of my team, it would probably be the same as the team I just made after finishing the Elite 4 in Black 2, which is as follows:
Bisharp: Obviously, for the aforementioned reasons.
Ampharos: One of the few cute electric types that is also fairly competent and has some bulk to it.
Arcanine/Chandelure: Arcanine was part of my B2 team and is an awesome fire-lion-dog-thing and is just regal and cool, but I may prefer Chandelure for its functionality and typing. It is pretty damn frail though.
Unfezant(Male)/Staraptor: Unfezant was part of my team and carried its weight fairly well, but Staraptor would probably be an all around better choice, and plus with Staraptor, I don't have to go with a specific gender to keep it from looking really dull and shitty.
Starmie/Slowbro: Starmie was a part of my team and was fucking amazing, but my original plan was to catch a slowpoke and evolve it. The main thing that keeps me from doing this would have to be that for one, slowpoke cannot be caught pre-elite 4 so my team was already fairly well established, and it is also quite bothersome to catch because you can only catch it in the abundant shrine during a swarm.
Sandslash: Sandslash is awesome, and is the first, and only pokemon to this date that I have managed to train to level 100.
(/ means a pokemon that I did not catch but would consider using to replace an existing party member.)
Also, see Freddie's Blue Nuzlocke Adventure [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwHI9pSrxsY&feature=related] to see Slowbro and Sandslash the way that they were meant to be seen.

shadowstriker86

Feb 12, 2009
Aylaine said:
Hmm! I'd go for the really cute pokemon. That, of course, being Eevee! So cute, can evolve in so many ways. I couldn't ask for a better pokemon really - though I'm not sure I would ever make it fight other pokemon. I was never much into that part. :3

people really seem to love eevee for some reason in this post lol, knowing our universe people will try to evolve it using an iphone

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
My starter would be Cyndaquil because it's so darn cute and it was my first ever Pokemon.

Then, the five I'd catch would be:

Braviary - because it's a giant eagle
Mewtwo - most badass psychic there is
Arcanine - It's a massive fire breathing dog I can ride on, what's not to love about that?
Milotic - just an awesome Pokemon.
Lucario - One of the coolest, if not the coolest fighting type.

Granted, I'm kind of thinking more along the lines of a battle team, and I highly doubt that battles would be legal.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
I'll take a Squirtle, and then catch a Mew and train/convince it to follow me around all Pikachu-style. That gives me a spare Pokeball for a 7th Pokemon. Then I go catch a Bulbasaur, a Kyogre, Wailord, Rayquaza, and a Ho-Oh.

Mine isn't a team full of legendaries because they're legendary. They're just Pokemon that fulfill certain purposes and happen to be legendary.

I just like Mew. Awesome flying kitty cat.

Love huge pokemon (hence the whales and Rayquaza)

Ho-oh, and Kyogre were my version mascots.

Bulbasaur was my starter.

Bulbasaur, Kyogre and Ho-oh are my elemental triad.

Rayquaza is my flying transportation...and big enough to carry a LOT.

I'd totally use my Wailord and Kyogre as pirate ships. Not even gonna lie.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
I grab Empoleon. His name will be Grif and he will be my best Friend.

Then gather the other 24 Pokemon I love and travel the world.

Keoul

Apr 4, 2010
Al-Bundy-da-G said:
Oh oh can I join I'll bring my Haxorus, Garchomp, Flygon, Sableye, and Magikarp.
Sure why not.
-cough-
MUAHAHA AND WITH THAT MY TEAM GROWS STRONGER MUAHAHAHAHAHA.