Pokemon is it strange that I'm still playing?

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
its not weird they are just really good games!
I,m 17 and I,m thinking about picking up Black or White (I got over the whole bad art design thing)

Michelle Weiss

Jan 5, 2011
games don't have age limits and if people tell you otherwise it's your decision
I dont think it's weird there's plenty of games out there that are just like pokemon just look at facebook

Comic Sans

DOWN YOU GO!
Oct 15, 2008
Country
United States
BanthaFodder said:
Black and White come out the day after m 16th birthday. I preordered White MONTHS ago. not wierd in the slightest... unless you're one of the obsessives... that gets a tad creepy... like this one lady I saw at a mew event about 6 years ago who looked lke she was in her late 40's and bred feebas on every one of her copies of the Gen 3 games... and the gts wasn't even invented yet... she just bred feebas because... well, feebas...
She was probably breeding for IVs and Natures. IVs are a base stat between 0 and 31 that determines that individual specimen's stats. If you want to have the best team you can you need your Pokemon to have good IVs. And a Pokemon's nature increases one stat and lowers another. A Pokemon that's supposed to hit hard won't be as tough with a 7 Attack IV and a Bold nature.

I had like 22 Bagon when I was trying to get a Modest Salamence. It happens.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
I'll be 85 and still play pokemon if I could. It is an RPG strategy that will never die out. Keep on play man.

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
I don't play pokemon anymore, but that's probably because I don't own a DS. Truthfully, aside from the god of war games, pokemon is the only good hand-held game that I can think of and it's not sad that you still play it :D

garjian

Mar 25, 2009
Worgen said:

this perfectly illustrates the pokemon effect
this,
exactly this has/is still happening to me.

its a great game...
most people cant get past the series... but thats like saying DoA is a bad fighting game because of the Extreme games, worse in fact.