Police Arrest Man for Stealing Consoles from Sick Kids

kael013

Jun 12, 2010
Staskala said:
Was there any need to post his picture?
He's already captured, so there is absolutely no reason to stick it on that article.
Do you complain when TV news stations post pictures of caught criminals? It's so the world knows who did it and will be able to recognize him/her (this is mostly done for repeat offenders). This is a news article, so it as the same right to post the man's picture as a TV news station would.

OT: I'm glad they caught this guy, I had only read the article about what he did around 30 minutes ago and,... well, let's just say that, in my anger, I went a little overboard for what his punishment should be. Vigilante torture isn't the answer, so I'm glad the cops got him first. Now, I wonder how many times he's gonna get "used" in jail... (sorry, still a little ticked)

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Its nice he got caught. Its nicer still that local business donated like they did. All around, good way to end the year, I must say. Or, at least on its way to being good.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Trivun said:
Mr Calandra. Mr Shaw. Who's awesome?

[image height=300 width=350]http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/066/552/original/whos-awesome.jpg[/IMG]

As for the guy who stole the consoles in the first place? I hope they throw the book at him. And by book, I mean the Law Book of Ankh-Morpork. And that the guy throwing it is big and strong...
Agreed with the sentiments. But instead of throwing, I'd say a smack.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
GWarface said:
I wonder whats wrong with these people... Theres cases of this in Denmark too...
Your life really has to be in the shitter when you decide to steal from sick children...
Fitting avatar for this topic. ^^

OT: I can't honestly say that I'm really angry or anything, but I can't say that I support this in any way. Wether it's from the sick or not, I don't care, but stealing is stealing and should be punished.