Police Say Adults Shouldn't Own Animal Crossing

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
I have to agree with the police because, as I have researched the game, it features no nudity nor violence.

I mean, how can an adult enjoy a game with no nudity?

10BIT

Sep 14, 2008
There are other reasons for an adult to play Animal Crossing:

P.S. Does anyone else want an option to close spoiler tags?

Brokkr

Nov 25, 2008
Ridiculous. It is a pretty bold statement to make, as if he knew what the fuck he was talking about.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Chinchama said:
ironfist86 said:
i think missouri should take it a step further. screw the video game, i don't think adults should have any contact with children whatsoever. it is the only way we can be absolutely sure no sneaky pedophiles do them harm. let them fend for themselves, i mean, look how well it worked out in "Lord of the Flies", right?
There is a great South Park episode about this. I forget which season it's in, but the parents are so worried about pedophilia they stop the kids from hanging out near any adults, withdraw them from school,and eventually build a wall around their town to keep the pedos out. The fear then escalates so much that the parents send the kids to live in the wilderness away from all adults because the parents can't even trust themselves to not rape their kids. Funny epidsode.
Aren't you thinking about the episode where the kids of South Park realize that they can get rid of their parents (and their rules) by reporting them to the police and accusing them of being child molesters?

Nunka

Oct 10, 2007
bue519 said:
.... This seriously sounds like an April Fools joke. I mean my mom plays the Wii and I'm pretty sure that shes not a pedophile.
Of course she's not a pedophile... yet.

May 7, 2008
Andraste said:
Ionami said:
Inriri said:
[http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=facepalmr.jpg]
Very appropriate image.

And I JUST bought this game on Friday.

DAMMIT.

Me and my girlfriend love it, and I'm PRETTY SURE we're not interested in child molestation, but then again, I guess police in Missouri would know best...
Admitting you have a problem is the first step. I bet you went to see Wall-E, too. You nasty, nasty man, trying to sit in a dark room with all those children. ;P

Seriously, this is ridonkulous.

amen...amen

i never thought of the game that way i just thought it was fucking stupid. (but that's my own point of view on the game)people that own a ds that play it should watch out too lol

Feb 13, 2008
saikanoto said:

+1 Internet for coming up with the perfect response.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Jesus christ... pedo bait? "Here kiddy, want to take a look at my animals?".

Police come up with some of the stupidest stuff, simply to cover up the fact they suck at their jobs.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
HehehehhehahahahahhahHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

I don't think humanity's stupidity has ever made me laugh so hard...

Ionami

Aug 21, 2008
Andraste said:
Ionami said:
Inriri said:
[http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=facepalmr.jpg]
Very appropriate image.

And I JUST bought this game on Friday.

DAMMIT.

Me and my girlfriend love it, and I'm PRETTY SURE we're not interested in child molestation, but then again, I guess police in Missouri would know best...
Admitting you have a problem is the first step. I bet you went to see Wall-E, too. You nasty, nasty man, trying to sit in a dark room with all those children. ;P

Seriously, this is ridonkulous.
I didn't go to the theatre, but I DID rent the DVD of it... *gasp*

What does that mean? Am I going to child molest myself?

I guess I better turn myself in before I do some serious mental harm to myself.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Malygris said:
Susan Arendt of The Escapist [http://www.escapistmagazine.com] noted that direct communication between players could only take place under certain, easily controlled circumstances. "You can't talk to anyone unless you have their friend code," she said, prompting at least one observer to wonder exactly how, and why, she knows so much about the game.

Ummm, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it her job to know about games?

Hunde Des Krieg

Sep 30, 2008
saikanoto said:

I nearly cried. That was so sad...

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
cball11 said:
Trivun said:
Malygris said:
Susan Arendt of The Escapist [http://www.escapistmagazine.com] noted that direct communication between players could only take place under certain, easily controlled circumstances. "You can't talk to anyone unless you have their friend code," she said, prompting at least one observer to wonder exactly how, and why, she knows so much about the game.

Ummm, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it her job to know about games?
Look at all the failure to notice obvious sarcasm.
Errrr, actually, I did notice the sarcasm. I was merely expanding on that. Or are you being sarcastic... NOT?

Ctrl-Alt-Elite

Jan 22, 2009
LOL WTF... :p missouri cops = sigh my gran has this game :p and im pretty sure she is not a crazy evil child molestor... more of a cookie baking kind granma sort :p