Polish Prime Minister Gives Obama Witcher 2

Aug 25, 2009
I am fully behind this plan, since Core Design was based in Derby and thus Britain can rightfully claim Lara Croft as being 100% one of ours.

But then again, the thought of David Cameron getting his grubby mitts on her is a little sickening. Maybe we can just have a new Prime Minister instead?

icame

Aug 4, 2010
In all honesty, this is simultaneously the funniest and greatest thing I have heard all week. Bravo Poland.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Wicky_42 said:
CM156 said:
That's a nice gift, though I doubt Mrs Obama will be to happy about the content in that game.

Perhaps Obama should give out copies of Call of Duty or Homefront to diplomats? Worth a try...
Homefront would definitely be the best choice for the North Korean delegation ;) CoD's MW2 would have to go to the Russians, of course :D
And when Britian wants to declare war on people, they just send a copy of Fable III

thenamelessloser

Jan 15, 2010
Rzepik said:
Well, I bet he's not going to side with Scoia'tael...
I don't know. If you see the scoia'tael as metaphor of human racial minorities resorting to violence in order to try to protect themselves from racism and discrimination. Note, i only played the first game. I sided with the humans in the first one and on act five and feel like a jackass. But to even mix up my metaphors even more I suppose Martin Luther King Jr/ Professor Xavier is closer to Obama's views than thsoe who resort to violence like Magneto and the Scoi'tael. So, quite frankly no clue, and he may want to act differently than he would in real life as well.

chimeracreator

Jun 15, 2009
I'm happy to see another point scored for the video games count as art argument. It means we have even more ammunition when people try to censor it.

SonofaJohannes

Apr 18, 2011
Now THAT'S a prime minister I like. Perhaps this is the start of something far greater. The president will get addicted, he'll want more, he'll turn to other games, he'll become a gamer, AND HE'LL SHUT DOWN FOX NEWS!!!

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
As much as i like the idea of games being treated as something normal and thus state gift worthy, being a cynic Pole, i can't help to wonder how much of a PR move for our Prime Minister was in it. In just few month's we are having elections and the PMs party is quite desperate for getting the votes...Young, educated people make quite a large group that usually ignores elections.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Dang. If he actually plays through it, that's pretty badass.

I don't care one way or the other about his politics but I just want to hang out with Obama.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
I think it'd be hilarious if the President got addicted to video games.

actually it wouldn't be that hilarious now that I think about it..

Supp

Nov 17, 2009
CM156 said:
Wicky_42 said:
CM156 said:
That's a nice gift, though I doubt Mrs Obama will be to happy about the content in that game.

Perhaps Obama should give out copies of Call of Duty or Homefront to diplomats? Worth a try...
Homefront would definitely be the best choice for the North Korean delegation ;) CoD's MW2 would have to go to the Russians, of course :D
And when Britian wants to declare war on people, they just send a copy of Fable III
"Oh god, not Fable III! Take our children, anything, but not that! Please! HAVE MERCY D:"