[Politics] Trump, LBGT+ Ally

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Silentpony said:
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Silentpony said:
Isn't Blair White that woman who is going around calling out Pedos using the trans identity to justify their actions?
Is that a thing that happens in any meaningful capacity?
Well to be fair even one person doing deserves to be called out. Having said that, apparently yes, there appear to be a number of people who have fetishized one or more aspect of trans culture, and unfortunately it involves children.
Is that actually a thing or is it her being a jerk? Cause I'm hesitant to take anything she does at face value considering shes one of the conservative pet minorities, unless she changed a bunch in the last couple years.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Worgen said:
Silentpony said:
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Silentpony said:
Isn't Blair White that woman who is going around calling out Pedos using the trans identity to justify their actions?
Well to be fair even one person doing deserves to be called out. Having said that, apparently yes, there appear to be a number of people who have fetishized one or more aspect of trans culture, and unfortunately it involves children.
Is that actually a thing or is it her being a jerk? Cause I'm hesitant to take anything she does at face value considering shes one of the conservative pet minorities, unless she changed a bunch in the last couple years.
Well the one I know about is someone named Jessica Yaniv, male-female trans, who there are chat logs and screen shots of her asking little girls if they need help putting tampons in, do they get fully nude in locker rooms, and was caught putting up flyers for an all-girls, underage, topless pool party where it specifically said no guardians, parents or other adults were allowed. And this person Jessica is just going around saying its all well and good, she's Trans and that's just how they role.

Also Blair claims she got Jessica to admit on a phone call, recorded and all, that Jessica doxxed Blair, bought a gun, intends to use to and admitted to doing inappropriate things to little girls.

So while I'm sure Blair is a dick, is does seem like Jessica is a predator using the trans mantle as a defense and justification

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Silentpony said:
Worgen said:
Silentpony said:
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Silentpony said:
Well the one I know about is someone named Jessica Yaniv, male-female trans, who there are chat logs and screen shots of her asking little girls if they need help putting tampons in, do they get fully nude in locker rooms, and was caught putting up flyers for an all-girls, underage, topless pool party where it specifically said no guardians, parents or other adults were allowed. And this person Jessica is just going around saying its all well and good, she's Trans and that's just how they role.

Also Blair claims she got Jessica to admit on a phone call, recorded and all, that Jessica doxxed Blair, bought a gun, intends to use to and admitted to doing inappropriate things to little girls.

So while I'm sure Blair is a dick, is does seem like Jessica is a predator using the trans mantle as a defense and justification
Shitty people will use whatever advantage they can to be shitty. LGBT people are people too, and a lot of people suck. They don't suck BECAUSE they are LGBT though. Plenty of straight people who prey on children too, most of them cisgendered.

The problem here is blaming them for being trans, not blaming them for being just a shitty child predator.

If they want to attack child predators en masse, Epstein, his friends, the Catholic Church are all there. But no, their concern isn't protecting children, its attacking LGBT people.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Worgen said:
Silentpony said:
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Silentpony said:

Shitty people will use whatever advantage they can to be shitty. LGBT people are people too, and a lot of people suck. They don't suck BECAUSE they are LGBT though. Plenty of straight people who prey on children too, most of them cisgendered.

The problem here is blaming them for being trans, not blaming them for being just a shitty child predator.

If they want to attack child predators en masse, Epstein, his friends, the Catholic Church are all there. But no, their concern isn't protecting children, its attacking LGBT people.
I didn't blame her for being Trans, I was saying this person is using 'Trans' as justification for their actions, as in 'Of course I want to see underage girls topless, I'm trans! That's what it means to be trans."

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Silentpony said:
Worgen said:
Silentpony said:
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Silentpony said:

Ok, now I'm really suspicious of it. If I recall correctly Blair also just happened to come upon an anti trump rally in Hollywood and got attacked or harassed or something but she won't release the unedited footage of it. So I kinda view anything from her around the same level as project veritas, meaning it needs to be proven to be true, beyond her words.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Worgen said:
Silentpony said:
Worgen said:
Silentpony said:
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Silentpony said:

Ok, now I'm really suspicious of it. If I recall correctly Blair also just happened to come upon an anti trump rally in Hollywood and got attacked or harassed or something but she won't release the unedited footage of it. So I kinda view anything from her around the same level as project veritas, meaning it needs to be proven to be true, beyond her words.
I would be very surprised if Blair had secretly gone up to Canada to post flyers inviting girls to Jessica's party as some elaborate prank/sting scenario.
Remember Jessica Yaniv is famous/infamous for scheduling Brazilian waxes, a female only procedure, while still having male genitalia and then suing when the salon can't/won't provide the service, and even the Canadian courts have noticed she is deliberately targeting joints owned by immigrants, who Jessica describes as dirty and smelly.

Like Blair white or not, it does seem like Jessica is someone worth looking in to.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Silentpony said:
Worgen said:
Silentpony said:
Worgen said:
Silentpony said:
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Silentpony said:

I would be very surprised if Blair had secretly gone up to Canada to post flyers inviting girls to Jessica's party as some elaborate prank/sting scenario.
Remember Jessica Yaniv is famous/infamous for scheduling Brazilian waxes, a female only procedure, while still having male genitalia and then suing when the salon can't/won't provide the service, and even the Canadian courts have noticed she is deliberately targeting joints owned by immigrants, who Jessica describes as dirty and smelly.

Like Blair white or not, it does seem like Jessica is someone worth looking in to.
Ah, now I remember her. Yeah, while nothing has gone to court, Jessica came off as a real creep. I'd be keep my kids well away from her and her menstrual pool parties.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Worgen said:
Silentpony said:
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Silentpony said:

I didn't blame her for being Trans, I was saying this person is using 'Trans' as justification for their actions, as in 'Of course I want to see underage girls topless, I'm trans! That's what it means to be trans."
I specifically tried to use words that didn't blame you.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Worgen said:
Well, this video in the first few minutes at least covers the doxxing admission, and everything else for now is in progress, in relation to the supposed direct evidence that Yaniv has done blatantly illegal things in regards to interactions with young girls. Screenshots of the other stuff here, but it's not all of them. Whole thing is a clusterfuck, but things seem to be unraveling pretty quickly.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Saelune said:
"The problem here is blaming them for being trans, not blaming them for being just a shitty child predator."
Saelune literally no one, in this entire thread, and I've read through every single post, ever, EVER, blamed anyone for being Trans, or said the problem is that they are trans and that needs to stop.
In fact this has been a very trans-positive thread, where people cannot believe Trump is acting this way, both morally and straight up he doesn't have the power to do this, with an aside into what everyone agrees is a deeply disturbed individual using the trans identity as justification for predatory practices. The only villains here are Trump, and the allegedly predatory Yaniv who to be fair nothing has been proven and there is a chance she is being framed by a conservative trans YouTube make-up blogger. Gotta stand by my convictions on this one and say yes, Jessica Yaniv has not be convicted of anything and she does deserve her day in court to prove her innocence.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
"The problem here is blaming them for being trans, not blaming them for being just a shitty child predator."
Saelune literally no one, in this entire thread, and I've read through every single post, ever, EVER, blamed anyone for being Trans, or said the problem is that they are trans and that needs to stop.
In fact this has been a very trans-positive thread, where people cannot believe Trump is acting this way, both morally and straight up he doesn't have the power to do this, with an aside into what everyone agrees is a deeply disturbed individual using the trans identity as justification for predatory practices. The only villains here are Trump, and the allegedly predatory Yaniv who to be fair nothing has been proven and there is a chance she is being framed by a conservative trans YouTube make-up blogger. Gotta stand by my convictions on this one and say yes, Jessica Yaniv has not be convicted of anything and she does deserve her day in court to prove her innocence.
Me thinks doth protest too much, cause seriously dude, I wasn't blaming you (reconsidering now), I was blaming people like Blair White.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Me thinks doth protest too much, cause seriously dude, I wasn't blaming you (reconsidering now), I was blaming people like Blair White.
You got it backwards. The line is 'The Lady doth protest too much, methinks'

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Can I take this as you going 'Oops, my bad'?

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
What, no. I didn't make a bad. I didn't blame anyone for being trans, and I don't think Jessica Yaniv is a healthy person.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
What, no. I didn't make a bad. I didn't blame anyone for being trans, and I don't think Jessica Yaniv is a healthy person.
And Blair White is a bigot.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
This is the final boss non-sequitur.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
crimson5pheonix said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
If you were actually following the conversation, it isn't.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Saelune said:
crimson5pheonix said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
If you were actually following the conversation, it isn't.
I have been, it is. It has no bearing on the conversation.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
...are you seriously saying Jessica Yaniv allegedly wanting topless underage girls unsupervised by their parents is a defend able, reasonable position to take? 'cause in the context of this conversation, ie is Jessica Yaniv a predator, you saying Blair White is a bigot, which means "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions." You are implying Blair White is bigotted against Jessica Yaniv. Thus further implying, yes, Jessica has solid opinions.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
Silentpony said:
Saelune said:
...are you seriously saying Jessica Yaniv allegedly wanting topless underage girls unsupervised by their parents is a defend able, reasonable position to take? 'cause in the context of this conversation, ie is Jessica Yaniv a predator, you saying Blair White is a bigot, which means "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions." You are implying Blair White is bigotted against Jessica Yaniv. Thus further implying, yes, Jessica has solid opinions.
I am saying that blaming trans people for Yaniv is wrong. Epstein isn't trans. Trump isn't trans. But too many people want to blame pedophilia on LGBT people.

I am SAYING Blair White along with tons of others are twisting the situation with Yaniv to excuse bigotry against LGBT people.