Poll: 2011: Will it boast some of the best games yet?

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
The ones you listed aren't really the ones I'm looking at, but 2011 still looks like a promising year.

MirrorSweep

Apr 17, 2009
You'll all be biting your tongues when the biggest 2011 bombshell drops.

Justin Bieber: The game.

Funkiest Monkey

Jul 10, 2010
Dead Space 2, Arkham City, Duke Nukem Forever, Pokemon Black & White, Portal 2, Marvel VS Capcom 3, Brink, Sonic 4 (Episode 2?), Mass Effect 3, Gears Of War 3, the aftermath of Rock Band 3, the continuation of New Vegas, the entire 3DS and much more to be announced...

YES. IT WILL BE AWESOME.

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
Uff.. there's a good few games coming out at the end of this year... But next year is looking pretty barren so far to me, other than Portal 2 and Brink (which I am unsure about), but I am sure a lot more will be announced and/or dated for 2011.

googleit6

May 12, 2010
tmujir955 said:
googleit6 said:
*gasp* You forgot Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood! How could you?

Anyways, New Vegas looks pretty sweet, which is coming out next month, and AC:B is coming out in two months. So, I'm pretty stoked for the next two months. I'm not worrying so much about next year, considering I hope to get a ps2 and get started on all the older games I've been dying to finally get around to after Christmas.
Brotherhood comes out on Nov 16 2010. You know why I memorized the release date? Because it's my birthday= day 1 purchase.

YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aw yeah. :) Happy friggin birthday.

Razgrizaces

Jul 13, 2009
Unlike most people who probably don't care about Ace Combat, I'm waiting for Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. Only bad part about this particular Ace Combat (if you've played it) is that they're moving everything to the real world.

RIP Strangereal.

I'm also waiting for Portal 2 and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. :D 2011 will be awesome. :D

WaywardHaymaker

Aug 21, 2009
Duke Nukem Forever. [/thread]

But, in all seriousness, I am under contract to not say that any game will be amazing until I've experienced a solid two weeks of Halo: Reach.

I am interested to see what the 2011 CoD game will be like, though. Maybe we'll get slingshots or spitball-guns or something else that's totally radical!

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
I'm really looking forward to Halo Reach, Dead Rising 2, and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. All of which come out this year I think.

Plus one of those games is halo reach.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
naa, nothing really been released for 2011 that I like too much, but there is still time.

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
Deus Ex would win it for me. But 2010 is already a better year: Fallout:NV, CoD Black ops (looks like it could redeem the shit stain of MW2), Halo Reach.

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
After Gears 3, I probably will not buy another game until Mass Effect 3 comes out. As it stands I'll probably end up spending close to $600 in games if I get all of the ones I would like to buy, but probably won't anyway.

IamSofaKingRaw

Jun 28, 2010
Father Time said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Twisted Metal
I know I haven't seen any ps3 games either. I've only heard of Gears and multiplats. I haven't seen InFAMOUS 2, Killzone 3 Twisted Metal, resistance 3 etc.. I'm personaly waiting for InFaous and Kllzone. My 2 favourite gaes.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
It will certainly be better than this year. 2010 has been pretty bland as far as games go. But at least I've got the Unwound Future coming out next week and New Vegas to look forward to.

Mariakitten

Mar 29, 2010
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood comes out this holiday season, does it still count? If so, then its going to be awesome.