Poll: 7year old child charged with Sexual Assualt. Is this Sexual Assualt?

Philol

Nov 7, 2011
So he's being bullied, takes action (good action at that) against the bullies, and is charged with sexual assault. It's not like he gave the bully a hand job...

Psudo

Nov 18, 2011
Arontala said:
Ummm.... Is it even possible to charge a seven-year-old with sexual assault?
Yes. It'll be in family court rather than adult criminal court, the punishments will be extremely mild (mandated therapy, community service, etc) and it'll probably be expunged from his record when he becomes an adult, but he it is possible for him to be tried and convicted.

Arontala said:
Besides, if he was getting strangled, wouldn't this count as self-defense?
I'd say so. Seems stupid to charge him, unless there's a whole bunch to this story that we don't know.

BoredDragon said:
wtf, How can you sexually assault someone if you are not even old enough to want to have sex?
There are documented cases where prepubescent kids have raped. You don't have to have a sex drive in order to hurt people in sexualized ways. Ramming a stuck up someone's bum is still rape even if you don't get off on it.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
listen guys there is something I want you to applied to when you think about suing or you think you are about to get sued see, judges and most juries have something known has:
[HEADING=1]COMMON SENSE[/HEADING]
and with this cases like this don't lead to anything as there was nothing sexual about it and actually self defense that was not in excess as apparently he was getting choked by the person he punched in the crotch.

also: HE IS FUCKING SEVEN AND THEY DO STUFF LIKE THIS.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Wow, that's so f**king stupid. Is it ok to kick the headteacher or whoever's responsible for these charges in the anus? Or is that sexual assault too?

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
At one point in my grade school years me and all the boys in my class had nutshoted each-other within a ten second peroid and the female teacher just laughed. good times

Jan 27, 2011
Wait, WHAT? Ok, if you are being choked, you WILL (and SHOULD) do anything to protect yourself. And hitting the balls is one of the LEAST mad things he could have done. He could have gone for the kid's EYES instead.

If there is any truth to this...the kid needs to get let off. Self-defence. I mean, what, was he just supposed to lie there and allow them to choke him, or what?

willsham45 said:
comming from the country that puts kids on a sex register list for reseaving a nude pic from a fellow student...

I am not surprised.

I was kicked in the nuts in school once teachers just told me to not be soft.
....Wait, SERIOUSLY?!? He got put on the list for RECEIVING the pic?! ......If I lived in the US, I would be saying "I don't want to live in this country anymore". That's retarded.

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
It's an assault on the sex organs so technically yes and in a much more literal form than most cases... but that's stupid.

Exerzet

Sep 6, 2010
If so, then in Saint's Row the Third, I am a serial offender o_o;

Anyways, technically a 7-yearold CAN sexually assault someone, but I don't think that in this particular case it was. It was simply self-defence.

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
Christ. Is this REALLY what the world is coming to? REALLY? he was getting beaten up and he knew that the quickest way to stop it was to punch the kid where it would hurt like hell.

Fuckin mass... their laws are retarded...

Isalan

Jun 9, 2008
Cupping is sexual assault. Punching is more like just assault. Just somewhere that hurts more.

Feb 24, 2011
these guys are just out of their minds a kid punching someone in the crotch is not sexual assault , a kid forcing someone to show their genitals is sexual assault. can anyone please tell me what has gotten into those people's heads?

C_Topher

May 17, 2009
I remember being in kindergarten and kissing girls that said I was their "boyfriend". The world's really gotten fucked up in the last twenty years if THIS qualifies as sexual assault/harassment.

F4LL3N

May 2, 2011
Well, it doesn't have to have sexual reasoning behind it to be sexual assault. If you go around slapping women on the ass just for fun, it's still sexual assault. Even if a gay guy does it.

But still... How can you charge a 7 year old with sexual assault. Unless it was some form of rape, I don't see the reasoning behind it.

You don't have to look far to find stupidity. I'd like to say "these days", but I'm sure there was just as much stupidity in the world 30 years ago.

Jan 27, 2011
DrunkPickle said:
"Teen is charged with murder attempt after 'impersonating' an assassin at a High School Halloween Party"
Wait...WHAT?! Some kid got CHARGED with ATTEMPTED MURDER because they went to a Halloween party as (I assume) Altair or Ezio or something like that?!

WHAT.
ARBITRARY.
SILLINESS.

...What's next, kids being expelled for going to a halloween party as a devil? Sheez...

Jim Sturtridge

Jun 22, 2011
sexual harassment doesn't fall under the circumstances of a nut shot.
someone being touched(not violently in the form of a punch) fulls under the category of sexual assault this is neither.

considering he's seven- the school must really be trying to cover their ass from any kind of possible lawsuit...