Poll: Addicted to the Escapist ?

WhackySacky

Aug 4, 2009
How many times a day do you visit the escapist ?
And for how long do you stay each time?

grimsprice

Jun 28, 2009
hours. just. hours upon hours. totally addicted

how can you not be addicted to a website that actually has an awesome community, and not, say, a chatroom full of twats and fanboys.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Pssh, I could quit anytime I want...
GAH! MUST POST!

Anyway, I usually visit here quite a few times. Most times I just leave my PC on with the page, and refer back to it every now and then.

WhackySacky

Aug 4, 2009
grimsprice said:
but how can you stay on one site so long ive been on like 20 minutes and i posted this thread because i was bored.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Probably 6-9, but I only generally have a long session just before I go to bed (i.e. now).

Leesee

Aug 9, 2009
This is only my 2nd day. Last night i remember signing up at 7 pm and not getting off until 2 in the morning. I got on before I went to work and I got off at work at 3 and guess where I am?
Gotta get my fix lol.

grimsprice

Jun 28, 2009
WhackySacky said:
grimsprice said:
but how can you stay on one site so long ive been on like 20 minutes and i posted this thread because i was bored.
well for one. commenting back to people. two, i sit on the main page and refresh the newest post thingy looking for new threads like this. or old threads that have new comments i might want to read. do that for a while and the time seems to disappear.

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
If I'm on the internet, them I'm on here.

I guess that means I'm an addict. :D

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
Well, I log in once every day, keep it on a separate tab and check back in every several hours.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
I always have it in the background, i could've gone to a party but nay, CoD and The Escapist is what i chose today

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
If I'm online, one of my browsers is on the escapist...and stays there for as long as I am surfing.
And I think you can guess the answer to the question posed by the title.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
often 0 times a day when i'm at home, maybe if i'm up all night without much to do.
close to 40% of the time while at work though.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Always have a tab open to The Escapist even when I am not home. I just heart reading through the forums that much.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
EmileeElectro said:
I think we need an Escapist rehab =D
o_O
Heresy!

Er...I mean...no!
I don't need it!
Keep those white coats away from meeeee!