Poll: Aliens vs. Predator (Original Thread)

JoeKickAzz

Feb 22, 2009
iv been watching a lot of AvP videos and i gotta say, its looking good.

I myself am a alien fan, they're just so cool! and because they are the true hunters, they don't need anything special to hunt

i think predators are cheap, cause they HAVE to use all that tech, but if they go against an alien without all that stuff, they would get their ass kick.

Marines are just there for extra kills.

so....which side will you be on?

scnj

Nov 10, 2008
Predators all the way. Sure, they need that technology to hunt, but it proves they have the intellect to develop the technology in the first place.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
scnj said:
Predators all the way. Sure, they need that technology to hunt, but it proves they have the intellect to develop the technology in the first place.
This, and they are completely badass. That is always a good reason.

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
Radeonx said:
scnj said:
This, and they are completely badass. That is always a good reason.
I'm with you guys. When I was watching the Predator I was wondering what Arnold would look like with no skin.

GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
Wait, i thought this game got cancelled months ago what the hell...

and I'll go with Marines just for the sake of being different

WolfmanNougat

May 14, 2009
Predator. Not just because they're badass and such, but because of their motives. So, the Aliens are just a hive mind, everything they do is pretty much, "For the glory of the Rrroyalty," so to speak. Marines, or other humans that encounter A's or P's are usually just a bit peeved that said aliens knocked off a few of their buddies. Predators on the other hand, outside of ritual hunts and subduing the odd Alien epidemic, pretty much just do their thing for shits and giggles, with a bit of respect added in. Can't argue with that motive. :)

Remleiz

Jan 25, 2009
Aliens
i mean come on, acid for blood. Just got to jump on someone and do some emo wrist cutting and the opponant melts

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
JoeKickAzz said:
I think predators are cheap, cause they HAVE to use all that tech, but if they go against an alien without all that stuff, they would get their ass kick.
Does each Predator actually build the weapons by himself or does he get them from the 'predatorian-army-supply-place'? If he built them himself, it would justify it's use and prove that a single Predator can actually kill aliens.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
If its the 1999 pc game we're talking about, I'd have to with the aliens. I loved speeding through the maps at breakneck speed. Jumping from walls to ceilings and down onto an unsuspecting marine, lobbing his head off with a quick jab from my tail. Harassing preds into wasting their energy, leaving them open for some clawed loving.

First lesson to learn as marine/pred: death can come from above.

DevilSaint44

Aug 16, 2008
Predator any day. But when you look at an Alien you'd assume this are the kind of alien species than is more likely to exist.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Predator, easily.
Why you may ask? Blades. Freaking Blades.

[small]And some Infared Vision and Cloaking never hurts either.[/small]

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
Aliens when I feel like being an asshole, Marines when I feel like a little bit of paranoia inducing goodness, and Predators when I just feel like being a badass. What side I pick just totally depends on my mood.

Mr.Caine

Aug 27, 2008
The Perfect...Organism. Intelligent, strong, deadly. Aliens all the way. Eventually the predators will learn... jockeys made that mistake once...