Poll: Are you a Lurker?

Vidiot

May 23, 2008
I tend to lurk unless I have something meaningful to contribute... this post/thread being an exception.

sluggyfreelancer

Apr 16, 2009
Well, going by the date I joined and my post count, yes, you can call me a lurker. Though I did forget about this website for a number of months. Never again!

wizard_joe88

Nov 12, 2010
I always try to add something to a conversation on a forum here, but most of the time, I end up lurking because I'm afraid I'll end up sounding stupid
.....Stupid chronic lurking >_<

tharglet

Jul 21, 2010
I usually lurk, as often I don't have much to add to the discussion.

I think I post reasonably frequently - but it can change on a daily basis.

Jernau

Nov 20, 2009
Yes, I do lurk most of the time. mostly because I never really add anything constructive.

Yeah, just like that.

Sharps92

Dec 25, 2009
As you can see I have 30-odd posts since 2009, so yes I am a massive lurker, seeing as I come to this website quite a lot.

Aureli

Mar 8, 2010
Yeah, I definitely lurk a lot. I read through just about anything that seems interesting, but I hardly ever feel the need to leave a response.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
I've been here for coming up on 3 years, and only have a few thousand posts to show for it...

So ya I lurk like crazy...

Marmal4de

Apr 4, 2010
I don't post a thing on the vast majority of threads I read. Most times I just feel I don't have anything meaningful to contribute to what's already been said. Also, I will almost never post in a thread about a controversial issue, I really enjoy learning about both sides of these issues but would rather learn by watching others debate than get cought in an argument.

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
I wouldn't class it as lurking, I just don't feel like I need/want to contribute to the majority of threads I read, sometimes I'm content to just read a discussion and have no input.