Poll: Are you a Lurker?

Always_Remain

Nov 23, 2009
So for the four people who can actually remember who I am, you probably know I'm a huuuuge Lurker. I hate it. So I'm trying to break out of the habit!

Enough about me though, what about you Escapees? How often do you Lurk? How do you feel about Lurking?

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
I lurk occasionally, somtimes I like to read a thread and just have nothing to contribute.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I've gotten really lazy and uncaring lately--I've been lurking way more as a result.

Always_Remain

Nov 23, 2009
Outright Villainy said:
I'd contribute about 70% of the time. If it's a good thread I might even post a few times in it.
So you posting in here means my thread has potential?! *eyes ignite with passion*

Marter said:
I've gotten really lazy and uncaring lately--I've been lurking way more as a result.
Considering your post count, I can't blame you.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
I'll only lurk when I'm busy and only have time to see a video and maybe a few threads.

Besides that I post quite often here.

Always_Remain

Nov 23, 2009
Greyah said:
I'm afraid I don't quite know what people mean with the term "lurking". Could anyone please explain?
Going into other peoples threads and not posting at all. Just reading what others post. I.E. Lurking.

bak00777

Oct 3, 2009
sometimes ill read a thread just because the title seems interesting. Most of the time i either have nothing to say on the subject, or what i would say has allready been stated by several people.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Always_Remain said:
Outright Villainy said:
I'd contribute about 70% of the time. If it's a good thread I might even post a few times in it.
So you posting in here means my thread has potential?! *eyes ignite with passion*
Well hold up there, I'd have to post again!

...nuts.

Always_Remain

Nov 23, 2009
bak00777 said:
sometimes ill read a thread just because the title seems interesting. Most of the time i either have nothing to say on the subject, or what i would say has allready been stated by several people.
Whoa. DeJa-Vu. I have a strong feeling I've seen you specifically post a reply almost exactly like this one. Am I wrong?

Outright Villainy said:
Always_Remain said:
Outright Villainy said:
Well hold up there, I'd have to post again!

...nuts.
It's all a part of my great pyramid scheme.

TheTaco007 said:
Oh the irony....
The fact that having a poll option increases the amount of Lurkers? Or something else?

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
I am now.

I used to be everywhere then used to be everywhere in Forum Games, buggered of into P.R.I.A.T.E for a month or two, awesome group join it /self advertisment, buggered back into three sunken forum games and then for the past month or so been dipping in and out as the sheer "What the fuck?!"ery that used to inhabit this site suddenly shot through the bloody roof, as well as the constant bitching about adverts, Mods, moar adverts, other users, Lisa Foiles (Stop watching it if you hate with that much passion.) ZP no longer being funny, Mods again, The Daily Drop (Again, don't watch it then? Simple enough.) and various other stuff which keeps this site free to visit which, ya know...is a good thing. Free stuff is good.

Oh, and the sheer amount of users who appear to want to become famous on an internet site has forced me into lurking more then posting as of late.

So...yeah, that was a surprisingly longer post then I thought. Have fun reading it.

IndustrialJunky

Sep 3, 2009
Well I guess I'll breach the surface and give another post to a dedicated lurking poll.
I'm one of the lurkers of ZP and Extra Credits.