Poll: Are you a Tsundere?

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
Im not sure. I take a long time to warm up to people and can outright ignore people to avoid talking to them but im not mean or anything, usaully that's just because I hate talking to people I don't know in real life due to me being hopelessly awkward.
I don't think I am.

BarbaricGoose

May 25, 2010
If my personality ever fell firmly into a trope category, I'd probably kill myself.

No. I am not. I imagine we all have those moments, but let's hope that no one actually says "Yes" to the poll.

Edit: oh good. Only 2 people. Good.

Spambot 3000

Aug 8, 2011
Well I might be a [weird, obscure, Japanese word] but think of myself as more of a [word only a hardcore weaboo would know].
But srsly, I dunno.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Helmholtz Watson said:
Why are you using some absurd japanese word and not typing in english?

No, I am not bi-polar.
Beat me to it.

Its either being bi-polar or at least being considered to have anger management issues. Giving it a Japanese word doesn't make it any more socially acceptable.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Epicspoon said:
So I was wondering. How many people would consider themselves a Tsundere? It's not something you tend to think about much in real life because most people would just say "That person is a jerk" as opposed to considering them a Tsundere. If you do then why? If you've never thought about it before then maybe take a moment to reflect for the sake of the poll.

If you don't know what a tsundere is or need a refresher then check the Tv Tropes article on tsunderes. I will post the link below.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tsundere
Nay. I'm generally friendly to people unless they piss me off.

Also, warn people about the potential productivity loss before you link to TVTropes.

Aug 25, 2009
Boudica said:
My boyfriend told me I was a tsundere the other day.

Whatever that's worth.
That...

doesn't surprise me in the least.

The closet fit for me is kuudere. Cold and hostile on the outside, but warm and gooey on the inside. Both literally and emotionally.

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
Nope.

Although I've never heard of the word before I'm familiar with the trope. I really don't like characters who do this kind of things. Same goes for the incredibly rare occasion it happens in real life too. In fact I find it more objectionable if a real person does do it.

Aug 25, 2009
Boudica said:
MelasZepheos said:
Boudica said:

Whatever that's worth.
That...

The closet fit for me is kuudere. Cold and hostile on the outside, but warm and gooey on the inside. Both literally and emotionally.
What's that supposed to mean, buster?!

*sucks your warm go out*
That's what she said.

FatalFox

Jan 18, 2012
I'm not familiar with anime because I don't like it, but looking "Tsundere" up in Tv tropes and the person informing me of what it is condecends me for doing so? man, talk about being disrespectful to someone who wants to learn more about sayings and tropes =/
But yeah, on the OT: no

Aug 25, 2009
Boudica said:
MelasZepheos said:
Boudica said:
MelasZepheos said:
Boudica said:

Whatever that's worth.
That...

What's that supposed to mean, buster?!

*sucks your warm go out*
That's what she said.
(-_-#)

I'm gonna kick you out of Lady Bits :p
Well I haven't been inside lady bits since my gf dumped me in April so...

Joccaren

Elite Member
Mar 29, 2011
Nope. Not even close.

Never openly lovestruck, and rarely when alone, and only ever even slightly aggressive when I'm in a really bad mood. Otherwise I am kind but melancholy almost exclusively. I am a very boring person.

Stasisesque

Nov 25, 2008
FatalFox said:
I'm not familiar with anime because I don't like it, but looking "Tsundere" up in Tv tropes and the person informing me of what it is condecends me for doing so? man, talk about being disrespectful to someone who wants to learn more about sayings and tropes =/
But yeah, on the OT: no
Uhm, I think you missed the point of the opening sentence. It's demonstrating the term straight off the bat, y'know, for comedy. It's not actually an attempt to patronise you. You only need to click the link under 'demonstrate' for that to be explained.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Dear god, that was scary. For a second there, I honestly expected to open up the thread and find somebody posting their number there asking for tsunderes for "hot dates". I've coped with a lot of bullshit on this site, from plain, garden variety stupid to gender wars to the never ending worthlessness of the console wars, but dear god if something like that happened, it might well have been the last straw.

Anyway, seeming as most tsunderes don't have balls, I probably wouldn't count anyway. I can change mood in a second, from calm and kind to rabid and murderous, but that's more a short temper than anything else. Most of the time, I'm just default grumpy-but-friendly.