Poll: Are you an internet troll?

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
I wouldn't call myself an internet troll.

I don't restrict my trolling to the internet, I troll in all forms of communication.

Retronana

Nov 27, 2010
Troll a few of my mates on Facebook sometimes for a laugh.

One time I trolled on of my friends into flaming me over EA, apparently he wasn't impressed with my comments on how "Why can't valve make more good games like EA". There was so much wrong with that statement...

Haydyn

Mar 27, 2009
Nope. I have trolled to take down trolls, and joined in the fun when mods abandon the forums. I do however like feeding trolls. It's a guilty pleasure.

Zaik

Jul 20, 2009
Zanakanishi said:
Dimensional Vortex said:
Zanakanishi said:
Dimensional Vortex said:
sseh2661 said:
I only am on websites where it wont have any consequences like you tube or chat roulette.
I beg to differ, I was listening to a song and a comment was posted and the poster said that he's father was a fisherman who loved to sail and be on the sea and when he died that this song was played at his funeral, it was very emotional because this person was opening up his heart and soul to the internet. This person was immediately trolled by someone who said "fag, you should have played some (heavy metal band here)" Now you cant say to me that this didn't have any consequences and didn't make someone feel awful, I felt awful just reading about how this persons father died but for someone to go and offend him over something so serious and emotional is just pathetic and deplorable. Yeah, most of the time on YouTube no one cares about trolling, but there are times like the one I mentioned which shows how unjustified and how bad the internet troll situation has gotten.

If there is a light conversation, nothing serious, and I feel like it I might antagonize a few people but generally no I'm pretty reasonable.
Lol, that is the whole point of trolling, i mean why would someone not want to do a proper job when they troll, it's basically more points for the worse you make someone feel, if someone feels horrible then you win lots of internets, also, the game.
And I bet you're one of those stupid internet trolls who will tease a crying girl over the internet about the death of her kitten and her grandmother?
I can understand that it can be fun to antagonize people for an angry reaction, I have little sister so I can say I've done it before. But if you go and antagonize someone about something very emotional that you are likely to make the person cry, then you are more then an internet troll, you are a low life scum that plagues the internet and you should be very lucky that the people you pick on don't find you in real life because you are likely to be savagely attacked.
Cool story bro, but look up the rules of troll club, I am breaking 2 of them just telling you about the rules ;) in short your opinion is irrelevant... The definition of trolling clearly states that what I said was true, and what you said is just another way of saying you have too many morals, I mean... Why so serious?

...Only applies on raids.

Also lol at the guy you quoted who thinks someone's going to do something IRL. Much more likely that a troll will do something IRL, like have pizzas or swat teams delivered to someone's house, TBH.

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
what's an internet troll? i might be a troll considering my fav song is called under the bridge that doesnt make me one tho does it?

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
I'm good when I'm using this account's name.
Sometimes, people just disagree with me.
Sometimes, no one agrees with me.

imaloony

Nov 19, 2009
No, but I've got a friend who is and occasionally will explain to me the "Art of Trolling." It's actually quite amazing how much effort trolls put into annoying people. It's actually much more complex than one would think.

Napierdalac

Oct 3, 2010
There is some sites that i simply love trollin.. Here in Denmark we have a site about cars. It is so easy to troll people there, that i simply can't help myself. I am on the other hand, what i would call an intelligent troll, i love messing with their heads, seeing as the average IQ on that site is below 90. :D

Other sites, like this.. No, i would never intentionally troll.

flare09

Aug 6, 2008
Well the mods here seem to think everything is trolling from quite a few of the mod replies I've seen.

nipsen

Sep 20, 2008
imperialreign said:
I'm curious just how many of us will admit it - so, confess your sins!
I'll admit to that I got an offer from a certain site to advertise for them on their behalf - by basically slagging another title on their official forums, while inserting this particular brand-name and title in every post.

xsosxfelix

Demon
Jun 15, 2010
why bother trolling when people are funny enough just to watch their stupidity. you don't need to aggravate it, just enjoy it when it happens. anyone who tries is acting stupidly in itself