Poll: Are you comfotable naked ?

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Random question of the night/ day . Are you comfortable naked . In general are/would you be able to spend a few hours or an entire day in the nude ? Not out in public obviously , but like home alone , naked . I ask this because i recently realise that i hate being naked . If i could shower fully clothed i would . The only two instances i'm not too uncomfortable without close is during a shower and durig sex . However , as soon as those activities are done , i'm putting some clothes on ( like litterally the second i'm out of the shower or finished having sex ).

And it's not just because i don't like having my junk exposed ( which is part of the reason ) but even being shirtless makes me feel uncomfortable . I do find myself attractive , so it's probably not a self esteem thing ( seriously everytime i walk infront of the mirror i tell myself i'm so sexy ). It's just weird . I think my mom taught me that being naked is bad .

Anyways . Are you guys comfortable naked ?

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
Amazingly so. A lot of times I just feel like getting a nice breeze through the undercarriage.

I've actually considered nudism, but then I realized that there are two types of people in nudist communities:

1. People you really don't want to see naked.

2. People who you want to see naked to a point where they kick you out of the joint.

I just realized how weird this post gets if you imagine my avatar reading it.

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
Nope. My body is a horrible monstrosity to have to see without clothes. Stop looking at me! D=

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Only when taking a shower or when I (rarely) sleep in the nude. Any other time I feel extremely awkward. I mainly don't like the feeling of having no support for my junk. When it's all just flopping around freely it just feels uncomfortable.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
I have self-body issues, so I wouldn't be comfortable

Staring eyes, all judging me

STOP WITH YOUR EYES!

Pls?

Psykoma

Nov 29, 2010
Depends on who could see.

If it's a person, no.
If it's my cat? Sure, she's sees me naked all the damn time.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
I have no problem being naked...in fact, I'm naked right now!

...not really.

I don't HATE being naked but it's not like I'm going to hang around in my apartment naked. If I need to change at the gym or something, I'm not one of those guys who puts twenty towels up to make sure that no one sees what I'm packing. I will change quickly though because no one wants to see that...

I'm a single guy who lives all alone so I could be naked at all times if I so wished. No one is going to see lil Tippy flopping around but I'd still prefer to be clothed whenever possible.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
PsychicTaco115 said:
I have self-body issues, so I wouldn't be comfortable

Staring eyes, all judging me

STOP WITH YOUR EYES!

Pls?

Says the guy who posted a shirtless pic of himself as an avatar XD

OT: Are you kidding me? Michigan's Freezing! All it ever does here is rain or snow! I'd catch a cold if I weren't bundled up XD

Seriously though, no not really... but then I'm awkward and not comfortable anyway. Clothes bother me and feel odd, and no clothes bothers me and feels odd :/

My mom always said I was "tactily defensive," which is a polite way of saying "you have a broken ass sense of touch" XD

Like this, only massively toned down and not a disorder. I just have mild discomfort sometimes.

http://www.sensory-processing-disorder.com/tactile-defensiveness.html

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
T0ad 0f Truth said:
PsychicTaco115 said:
For England!
Yeah, but you guys are pretty chill and stuff

Teenagers are the most judgmental mother f**kers you'll encounter

TheSaw

A flayed man holds no secrets.
Apr 22, 2011
tippy2k2 said:
I have no problem being naked...in fact, I'm naked right now!

...not really.
Same! Except really!

So yeah, I am comfy naked. If people are in the house I might put boxers on just so they don't see anything, but if it's just me, or just me and my girlfriend, I'll just chill naked most times.

My dog has seen some shit as well, poor thing.

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
About the only times I am comfortable being completely naked is during showers and when I'm asleep (I find it uncomfortable to wear any type of clothing in bed). I'd also imagine myself being comfortable in sexual encounters as well, though that should go without saying. Besides that, nah man, I like to be fully clothed, including socks.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I have no issues being naked as long as no one sees me. Whenever I get out of the shower I usually chill in just my underwear for a while before getting dressed, I hate putting cloths on wet.

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
In the summer at home I usually wear shorts (gym type, not underwear type) and nothing else. That's because of sweltering heat, not because I like to show skin.

Any time I leave the house I am fully clothed. I am very insecure about my appearance. I don't even like wearing shorts in front of other people.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
PsychicTaco115 said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
PsychicTaco115 said:
For England!
Yeah, but you guys are pretty chill and stuff

Teenagers are the most judgmental mother f**kers you'll encounter
Teenagers? Have you met the average person? XD

I was listening to the halo theme on a stereo just a little while ago, and a friend told me to stop listening to video game music and grow up. He said it in a half joking manner, but he still meant it. I mean really, what the hell? It's music. Out of all the things someone could arbitrarily make fun of me for its that? He didn't even say it was bad music or that he didn't like it... just that it was video game music and I was somehow immature for listening to it. :/

Wintermute_v1legacy

Mar 16, 2012
I walk around the house naked all the time. And in more than one occasion, people outside have seen me naked. They didn't seem to make a big deal out of it either. I'm almost completely naked right now, with only a towel on. With this huge window behind me wide open, too. So if you wanna come over and look at my nakedness, please don't, that would be creepy.

I think "pop culture" has over the years shown this idealized image of the human body and some people just can't be comfortable with their own bodies because of shit like that. That's my take on it anyway, based on people I know.

Sep 14, 2009
usually not FULL naked, i like to wear boxers becaue it gets the full breeze i need to keep my shnutties from overheating all the time, but just enough so my bare ass isn't on the seat/couch/whatever, especially if a "danger fart" has a chance of coming out.

but otherwise 99% of the time at home i am shirtless (right now) and during the summer i'm usually only in khaki shorts or swim trunks.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
No. I'm like a step or two away from owning a box of cutoffs. Unless I have a good reason to be undressed, I'll be clothed. On a really, really hot night, I'll sleep in my underwear and a t-shirt. Otherwise? At least jeans and a shirt over my underwear. And I wear a leather jacket at well over 30C/90F, so it has to be REALLY hot.

mbarker

Nov 12, 2008
I wish I had the confidence to even take my shirt off. I'm so self consious I can't even go to the beach without wearing two shirts and shorts that are cut to below the knee.