Poll: Are you comfotable naked ?

Zac Jovanovic

Jan 5, 2012
I usually sit through most of the day only in my underwear, working from home I pretty much put clothes only when I'm going out or having guests.

Most of my friends know this, when one of them rings the doorbell and has to wait for like a minute for me to open. They say "You were looking for you pants, were you?" :D

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I generally don't like prancing around the house naked because I don't want to bare-ass sweat on chairs, couches, etc. I also don't really like anyone seeing me naked... except maybe my pets... their desensitized at this point anyway. One of my cats deliberately watches people shower. Pervert.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
I'm fine being naked around the house, let the wobbly bits wobble I say. But I wouldn't go outside in the nude though. My body is for me and girlfriends' eyes only. I tried sleeping in the buff a few times but always had the fear that if the house set on fire mysteriously then I'd be too busy panicking to get dressed or burn to death getting some clean pants on.

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
I am sitting at the computer doing the helicopter right now.

For serious, though, I doubt that you'd want to see me naked.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
I'm fully clothed most of the time but if I were alone in the house I'd probably be naked quite alot. I wouldn't be bothered if people were to see me naked, it might be a little embarrassing having potential lovers seeing me naked on account of my small nob.

Aramis Night

Mar 31, 2013
My body is an abomination. I prefer to wear pants and long sleeve shirts at all times. I don't even like to look down in the shower, it just disgusts me. Even my face is an insult to me. I'm a guy and i choose to wear make up as a result. If there was an option to be a cyborg, i would take it. I wouldn't even keep my face. I'd gladly accept a mechanical body that would make me indistinguishable from a robot. I wouldn't even be too hung up on having the same number/types of appendages, or any at all.

It isn't that i hate the human body. Just the male version. Not saying i want the female body to be my own. I just find it appealing to look at, where i find the male body to be offensive. Especially mine. I can't imagine why any female would even look at a guy favorably. I just think the only women with standards are lipstick lesbian's who dont go after butch women. I don't understand why any woman would choose to look more male. It's so backwards to me.

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
I used to really _really_ hate being naked, and even now I'm really self-conscious whenever I'm naked with someone new, but I've come to be more ok with being naked on my own, like if I've just come out of the shower and it's not too cold, chances are I'll air dry for a bit. I'd never walk around in the nude at home though (even while home alone), I freeze easily and I like clothes.

rob_simple

Elite Member
Aug 8, 2010
I am quite happy to walk around naked. My flatmate is less pleased with the arrangement, especially when I do my impression of a helicopter.

NathLines

May 23, 2010
I am comfortable being naked. However, I lose all my superpowers if I am. I get all my self-esteem from being stylish and I just can't be stylish without pants. Hence why I always wear pants no matter how hot it is, should my enemies decide to attack.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Nope. I've had self esteem issues forever, and I was taught to be ashamed of myself.

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
Pretty much the best thing about living alone is that you can go naked whenever you want. In the wise words of Alanis Morisette, I recommend walking around naked in your living room.

If I'm going to be sitting down at my computer or watching TV, though, I prefer to have some pants on.

Always sleep naked though.

I'm not in particularly good shape or anything, but I would shamelessly go around naked in the summer if it was a normal thing and other people were doing it.

Libra

Feb 4, 2012
No way, nudity is my mortal enemy. I have systematically removed all mirrors from my home, and I'm only nude when showering. In fact, I refuse to go shirtless or wear shorts, even if it's scorching outside. I'm very prudish, in other words.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
No. Growing up obese I always had massive self image issues and hated myself. I couldn't even stand to look at myself in the mirror.

Now I'm in shape but the self image issues are still deeply rooted in my psyche and I'll probably never get rid of them. I'm comfortable with my girlfriend sure but only if we're having sex. I wouldn't just walk around naked for no reason. Even alone I'm always in a t-shirt and shorts/jeans.

Hell, I don't even take my shirt off at the beach.

Lurklen

Feb 2, 2010
I used to feel uncomfortable but I'm ok with how I look now. Not happy with it just ok. This is who I am, if I really want to change it I know how, it's not a big secret.

Echopunk

Jul 6, 2011
I've gone back and forth on the issue. I weighed 230 pounds my freshman year of highschool. I'm 6'3" to 6'4" depending on my footwear at the time, so it isn't as bad as it might have sounded, but it was pretty bad. I wouldn't go swimming without a t-shirt, that whole deal. So then, nudity was a big no no.

After I got into martial arts and body conditioning and shrank down to 169 pounds, I was almost always in some varying degree of undress. It was a big "ha, look at me!" phase. But, I'd overdone it and people were accusing me of having an eating disorder. 169 pounds on my frame just wasn't enough. The long sleeve shirts came back, even in summer, and I wore huge jnco jeans to give myself the illusion of width.

I finally settled down around 25-26 where I had a healthy athletic weight for my build. I was a lot more confident than I'd been before. There were pictures. So yeah, nudity was pretty much okay at that point. My fitness regime actually cost me my girlfriend at the time though, because she felt I was hypercritical of her body (which I wasn't) because I kept trying to get her to work out with me (just to make more time together, since I was far enough overboard on it to refuse giving up my workouts and she worked a ton of hours at her job). I partially disrobed at a couple of my band's shows, one time getting a little too caught up with the audience and flirting with the definition of indecent exposure.

Being naked in public? Not so much now that I'm a few years older and have a couple of health concerns preventing me from hammering my body back into the kind of shape it should be in. However, around the house, I just don't care that much anymore. If I can get away with being in boxers (or less) and just running a fan, that works better than being in full dress and wasting electricity on my grossly inefficient air conditioner.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
If I could go around naked all the time without repercussion, I probably would for a solid half of the year -- that being the half of the year when it's almost unbearably hot here in Florida. As it is I spend an inordinate amount of time shirtless, only putting one on if I'm cold or have company over.

So yeah, I'm comfortable with my own nudity. Maybe not being naked around other people, but by myself? No problem.

KingWein22

Jun 4, 2010
I am comfy nude in the home...usually on hot summer days. When friends are over, I put some boxers on.

I sleep nude.

I have sex nude.

If people see me nude, well, hope they enjoyed the show. LOL

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
I'm not terribly fussed about being naked in the privacy of my own home. I generally don't, but that's more because pleather seats (read: my computer chair) are rather uncomfortable to sit in naked. I'll spend all day sitting around in nothing but my underwear though, and have absolutely no issues with it.

Now, that said, I'm not terribly comfortable being less than fully clothed around other people. I really have no idea why, but I'm just not fully comfortable with it. I'm just weird like that I guess.