Poll: Are you "fashionable"?

the_maestro_sartori

Nov 8, 2009
I go out raving the night away dressed like this, so I'm guessing it's a "no" - but, something like this is down entirely to perspective and opinion ;)
nom nom

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
Well, I work hard to develop my own kind of style... I do not enjoy wearing "popular clothes".

Being fashionable (according to the internet) means to conform to the current style. Which I do not, I almost allways avoid conforming. I do it to an irritating level now that I think about it... >>'.

I care about MY fashion. I care about the clothes I wear. I do not however, care about the opinions of others. Unless they are positive xD towards my style.

So... No I am not Fashionable. I do however, I do enjoy fashion.

P.S. I HATE BLUE JEANS.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
The last one, because I've used the English stereotype way too much for it not to be.
Jeans (One dark denim, one worn denim), T-Shirts, Vans Shoes, A Guns 'N' Roses chain wallet, and an Iron Maiden hoody. That's all I ever wear.
My T-Shirts vary between Music Shirts (A Slayer/Mastodon/Amon Amarth one from a concert. An Iron Maiden one. An AC/DC one. Plenty of Glastonbury ones.) some nerdy ones (ZX Spectrum, Blitz for the Commadore 64, some from Insert Coin ones.) and a Dangermouse one (the Cartoon, not the DJ).

Yeah, so not the most fashionable person around.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Jeans and a t-shirt. Shorts or jacket, depending on weather.

If by "fashionable" you mean "not colorblind," then yes, I am.

If, however, you mean "trendy" or any crap like that, then no.

LuckyClover95

Jun 7, 2010
I wear clothes that suit me, and while I don't tend to indulge in designers I choose clothes that look fiiine ;) I don't know much about 'trends' therefore don't really follow them, but as I said, I see what suits me.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
No, all my clothes are the same, Black hoodie, black trousers, black t-shirt, black socks, black shoes, black underwear, not fashionable at all

BrotherSurplice

ENEMY MAN
Apr 17, 2011
I am most definitely not fashionable, and I frankly don't care.

I would like to have a monocle and top hat though, due to my fascination with the Victorian age.

Malrock

Dec 18, 2010
Yes I'd say so. I love buying cloths and accessories (comes in only second to gaming lol). Can't think of a weekend since I started working when I haven't been clothes shopping and I keep up to date with the scenes that I like. I'm not vain by any stretch of the imagination, just enjoy wearing nice clothes. Definately a metrosexual lol.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
I'd say that I am, but other people probably think I look like a knob.
Ah well, a wise man once said

On a side note, 86.8% of my clothes come from http://store.iheartdropdead.com/

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
I'm fashionably about once every two years, when fashion dresses like me.

I do have a penchant though for variations in my style, as it's just too funny to mindfuck with people who are expecting you're consistent.

Nekkie

Jun 15, 2011
Fashion as in following trends? Then no but i spend quite a bit of time on clothing, i even found myself getting dressed to go to the baker on a sunday morning :/.

Blue_vision

Elite Member
Mar 31, 2009
Jeans/nice shorts, sneakers, and a button-up shirt or T-shirt with hoodie optional. Very urban, I guess.

mandaforever

Feb 16, 2011
I'm a fashionable nerd, not much of us around but we are

EVERYTHING MUST MATCH. MAKEUP AT ALL TIMES. GLARRRGGGGG

OrenjiJusu

Mar 24, 2009
I wear whatever i can find from my floor that isn't covered in stains of questionable origins. I also have been informed that i look like a ginger version of Jesus, dunno how fashionable i can be with that.

mandaforever

Feb 16, 2011
I do wear weird stuff though. I'm a semi-goth, and I care about what I wear (black dresses and shirts, lots of lace, cat eye makeup). Any other semi-goths out there? no? anyone?

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
I wear a Stetson, combined with a tailored grey blazer, random t-shirt and black jeans.

Not fashionable, but screw fashion.