Poll: Are you "fashionable"?

Dutch 924

Making the impossible happen!
Dec 8, 2010
Brown jeans, brown jacket (the suit kind of jacket), tan t-shirt
Pretty snazzy I think

Connor Lonske

Sep 30, 2008
*Looks in mirror* Well, I dress like Wallace Wells, I have both the hair and facial hair of Elvis, and I have a body of RE5 Chris Redfield if he were fat.

Hell, I don't look half bad.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Not really I like to keep my clothes plain and simple a pair of jeans and a T-shirt or jumper will suit me just fine.

Although I can dress up nice when I want to but I only do that If I'm going to something special like a wedding.

Spectral Dragon

Jun 14, 2011
Nah, like most around here, I guess t-shirt and jeans. Whatever looks good on me can stay.

... And, of course, always a tie. *corrects it*

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
I try my best, given that I'm usually broke, and I'm a 5' tall male with a broad build (I'm chubby but not fat).

Uncreation

Aug 4, 2009
Particulate said:
Dango said:
I ask out of curiosity.

For me I'd say sort of. My clothes are mostly hand-me-downs that were bought at stores like American Eagle and Abercrombie.
I'm a professional tailor and fashion designer, what the hell do you think?
You must be fabulous! :D

Neah, i'm in no way fashionable. I allways try to be clean and tidy though.

Irriduccibilli

Jun 15, 2010
I create my own fashion. I couldnt care less about wether my clothes is fashionable or not, well, I care a little, but not much

liquidsolid

Feb 18, 2011
I voted Sort of because I am not "trendy" in what I wear, but I do care about how I look. What I wear looks good but it isn't what's "in style". I don't pay attention to that.

Particulate

May 27, 2011
Uncreation said:
Particulate said:
Dango said:
I ask out of curiosity.

For me I'd say sort of. My clothes are mostly hand-me-downs that were bought at stores like American Eagle and Abercrombie.
I'm a professional tailor and fashion designer, what the hell do you think?
You must be fabulous! :D

Neah, i'm in no way fashionable. I allways try to be clean and tidy though.
Clean and Tidy goes a lot further than most people would give it credit for. Because it doesn't matter if you're wearing a Hugo Boss suit if you've got engine grease under your nails and smell like goat piss.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Nope. I just wear what's comfortable and what I like. Fashion never comes into the equation.

Wrangler dark blue jeans
Either a solid color t-shirt or a metal band shirt
white socks
black boots
black nylon belt
and my trusty Timex Ironman

Acier

Nov 5, 2009
I'd like to think so. I'm not trendy, but I've always been taught how to dress my body and have a clear sense of what I do or don't like. I also get compliments on how I look enough to know it's not just a self inflating ego talking.

Lectori Salutem

Apr 11, 2011
If slightly too large cargo pants (not the camo ones) and a t-shirt are considered fashionable, then yes.
If not, well screw that, I wear them because they're comfortable. Plus the bags are really convenient

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
"Fashion" can bang its head against a wall for all I care.
Wear whatever you want!

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Not the least. I buy new cloths perhaps every second year at the most and then it's mainly just plain colored t-shirts and new jeans.
I do have a flannel shirt and leather jacket though. I suppose you could say that's a bit fashionable... being a metalhead and all.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
I tend to wear camouflage cargo pants, a loose button-down over a random, brightly colored t-shirt, disheveled hiking boots on my feet, and top it all off with a tweed engineer's cap. If this resembles any trend in clothing you've ever heard of, then yes, I am a fashionable person. I don't see it as very likely though.

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
I wouldn't say fashionable. I'm incredibly stylish and have awfully good taste.
Oh, that's the top hat answer I guess..

wtf? Lord Inglip has learned new tricks! He wants to know about our connections to Ron Howard?

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
I wear what I like. If it's comfy and looks good to me then I don't give a toss about anything else.

I wish I had a top hat and monocle...