Poll: Are you happy with your weight?

Treeberry

Nov 27, 2013
In terms of numbers my weight is pretty darn good and I'm on the skinny/slender side of the spectrum. I'd love to -shall we say- have more meat around the bust area and I'd love to be more muscular but I can't exercise more without losing weight and I don't want to risk being fat >_<

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
*Looks down at stomach* yeah, not gonna lie, I really could afford to lose a few pounds. I'm hesitate to call myself fat, but I do have a bit of flab that I'd like to lose.

Darth Sea Bass

Mar 3, 2009
Not especially happy with it i put on a bunch of weight after i quit smoking and my diet is complete shit but I've never eaten regular healthy stuff for over 20 years so I've been to the docs about changing my habits I hope the dietician i get referred to has a funny aneurysm.

bemusement

Oct 4, 2011
175cm at 140kgs, I need to lose a few kilos. Like 60kgs to be a decent weight. My BMI is probably extremely bad

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
I'm dissatisfied with my gut and my poor weight, and it really sucks. However, every time I try to change it, I come up with a stupid justification on why I stop.

That's going to stop this summer -- my brother and I are going to work out together this summer, and he's going to help me get in shape like Bruce Lee. We call it... Project Swole-N.

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
I am short (5'7") and have weighed only 50kg (110lb) since year 10 or so (6 years ago)

I eat any food and don't count calories or any of that...I don't eat as much as most people though (people don't need to eat as much as they do). I want to weigh a bit more and bulk up a bit but I haven't started to go to the gym yet (a mate of mine wants me to start going and even bought me protein for my b'day so I have to go haha)

Still, I feel healthy which is fine by me. So what if I am not some macho guy.

EclipseoftheDarkSun

Sep 11, 2009
195cm/6'4", ~240lbs, ideally would like to be just over 200lbs. Bit flabby, but it doesn't markedly show, though I'm a long way from seeing my abs :)

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
5'11" and I fluctuate between 150lbs and 165lbs. I love it, its perfect.
In general you want to be the body type your mate can appreciate she prefers mine so I don't intend to change, even if I do feel a bit on the puny side at times.

Pikey Mikey

Aug 24, 2010
I'm about 6'4" (or 192,5 centimeters) and I weight around 80-85 kilos (~82), while that's within the "normal" weight, and I'm happy with that, I'm going to the gym to get some muscles because... well, it's fun, healthy and etc =P (I have bench-pressed my own weight which was really fun to accomplish :D).
Recently took a short break (a combination of giving blood, getting a tattoo later the same week, some exams and going home for Christmas/New Year's) but I started going again yesterday =)

TallanKhan

Aug 13, 2009
Vegosiux said:
I'm one of those lucky gits who can eat a whole ox and stay skinny. So I suppose I could say I'm happy with my weight.
Enjoy it my friend, i used to be like you. I could eat anything i liked, i used to eat doughnoughts by the pack, fried breakfasts, evening meals that would feed a family. Then last June, out of the blue with no change to my diet or exercise, i gained 15 pounds in a month, now I'm only eating a fraction of what i was and i am still carrying 10 pounds of that extra weight. I'm not saying it will happen to you, but be ready for it if it does.

On topic i would like to lose a few pounds in an ideal world but i don't have a hang up about my weight and I am not an unhealthy weight.

skywolfblue

Jul 17, 2011
I'm 5'5 and 125pounds. I could stand to gain some muscle weight (I don't exercise a whole lot), but I can't deny that it's been a blessing to be able to eat as much as I want and not gain any weight.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
I'm 5'8"(1.75m) and weigh about 145-150(~68kg) at the moment. I have no issue with my weight or my overall fitness(almost max score on my PFA), but I would definitely like to get a more "cut" look, loose what fat I have left or gain enough muscle for it to matter less.

I used to weigh a lot more, I topped out around 190 about a year ago.

dyre

Mar 30, 2011
5'10" and 160 lbs here. I do wish I could gain a bit more weight, but I really can't stand going to the gym (it's so boring!) and I don't want to just add fat to my body.

Baron Teapot

Jun 13, 2013
I'm not happy with my weight. I want to be fatter. This might sound a little strange, but being skinny is awful: I don't mean that I'm lean and muscular - I'm closer to a stick-figure.

I have a problem with my pancreas, which basically means that I cannot digest food without taking medication every time I eat. Popping twenty-two pills with each meal and gulping down water to stop myself from choking on them got to me over time, and I began to avoid eating in public or with friends because without the pills any food would go right through me!

I don't feel sexy and I want to feel sexy. I'm not short, I'm not bad-looking, but I'm going to have to fatten myself up over the winter; I've yet to find a decent guide to gaining weight (muscle AND fat) as quickly as possible - it's almost as if everyone wants to be slim, heh!

Maybe I could just mix syrup and ice-cream and garlic bread together, or whatever fatty messes I can find and gobble up without vomiting, 'cause I want to be plump. I want a round tummy, not a flat one.

I want an ass that the girls can SQUEEZE, know wha'm sayin'? Heheh.

All of you who hate the way you look, or don't feel hot because you're a little overweight? I would kill to be like you. Fat is not ugly. A little fat is damn sexy! I've always associated being extremely thin with terminal disease; the sorts of women you see on magazine covers are destroying themselves all to look disgustingly ill, which is a little sad to me, but it's fashion I suppose.

As an aside, if a girl's got a little extra weight I love it. Curvy women are the best, and they're usually full of personality and kindness, which is great.

I had a girlfriend who got a gastric-band. It's similar to a gastric bypass, but they basically squish your stomach into two and use a band filled with saline solution to hold it in place. You swallow food and it falls into the top bit, then falls through the tiny band and into your tiny new stomach, filling you up a lot quicker. She didn't need it; I loved her as she was. It didn't help that she accidentally tore the band and almost died, meaning they had to rush her into surgery and split her in half from sternum to her belly-button. It left a big, horrible scar down her front. I didn't mind much, 'cause she was almost dirty-hawt with long, flowing hair and a lovely smile and so-on, but she'd grown to hate her own body so much...

I wanted her to believe me, y'know? To make her understand that I wasn't lying to protect her feelings or some silly crap like that, and that I honestly found her beautiful. I don't think it got through.

Bit of a long post and I'm sorry for that. I was about to hit "Post" and I remembered that girl! But, oh my, I'd love some curves. At least then I'd have the opportunity to turn it into rock-hard muscle and have all the ladies squealing and stroking my bulging masculine abs.

keniakittykat

Aug 9, 2012
I'm a little bit too heavy, but I like eating nice things every day more than eating grass and leaves all the time for those 5 times a year I go swimming. And even then, I'm too busy having fun than to worry about my weight xD

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
Not entirely no. I have a really heavy build even when in great shape. Big frame and heavy muscles, especially on the legs, gained from training to play american football add up to nearly 110 kilos. Since then, I've added about 20 kilos of excess fat on top of that.

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
tippy2k2 said:
I'm about 5'11" at 200lb, which is obviously mostly fat. I'm not really happy with it. But at university I didn't eat properly at all, and was at about 150lb for most of that time. So I'm kind of happy that I'm at least filled out, but it would be nice to perhaps convert a lot of this stuff to muscle.

But I'm too lazy to do anything about it. Just putting my cards on the table.

thehorror2

Jan 25, 2010
I'm 5'8" and 125 lbs so I guess I could stand to gain a little weight, but I've been working my ass off to put on muscle lately so we'll see how it turns out. I'm happy with my body at this weight, but I do want to get stronger.

LeQuack_Is_Back

May 25, 2009
I've got ~20 pounds that is just blubber forming around my mid-section. Ditch that, and I'll at least not be overweight... being fit is another matter entirely.

Well, I couldn't rely on my high metabolism forever.