Poll: Are you Homosexual?

capin Rob

Apr 2, 2010
rosemystica said:
I'm heterosexual, but I attract lesbians like crazy. It's kind of funny. XD Seriously, all my lesbian friends think I'm totally adorable and awesome and wonderful. A couple of them have even asked me out before. (And no guys have ever asked me out or accepted my offers... I wonder why?)

Sometimes I wish I did swing that way. XD

But yeah. I'm heterosexual, but have absolutely no problems with gays, lesbians, bisexuals, or transgendered folks at all.
Try being a lesbian, New experiences are good.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Straight. I have a couple of gay and bisexual friends. Homosexuality doesn't bug me so long as you don't rub it in my face.

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
capin Rob said:
rosemystica said:
I'm heterosexual, but I attract lesbians like crazy. It's kind of funny. XD Seriously, all my lesbian friends think I'm totally adorable and awesome and wonderful. A couple of them have even asked me out before. (And no guys have ever asked me out or accepted my offers... I wonder why?)

Sometimes I wish I did swing that way. XD

But yeah. I'm heterosexual, but have absolutely no problems with gays, lesbians, bisexuals, or transgendered folks at all.
Try being a lesbian, New experiences are good.
I've considered it; I'm open-minded. Maybe I'll give it a shot next time a lady asks me out. XD

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
I'm everything to everyone. Really, I don't give a flying flipperdeedoo what gender a person is as long as they're interesting.

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
Straight.

The only time I have a problem with homosexuals is if their flamboyant, or whatever you call lesbians that barely look like women, or if they hit on me if I'm with a girl or after I make it quite obvious I'm straight.

Snarky Username

Elite Member
Apr 4, 2010
I am not homosexual, but everyone seems to think I am for some reason. I remember once my choir directer even made a joke about how I could stay in the closet for a really long time, and when a choir teacher thinks you're gay, you know it's bad...

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
Demisexual heterosexual.
...That didn't stop my mother from, after having had a bit to drink, asking me if I were a lesbian last night. I've no problem with any variety of sexual orientation, and the there's a fairly even mix in my group of friends between heterosexuality, homosexuality, and bisexuality, however, it's not really my thing. On another note, the only truly asexual person I know of would have to be TheNamlessGuy.
EDIT: And apparently Yureina.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
im bi-sexual and love the freedom it provides me which is well worth the hate levelled at me by people who don't understand

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Hmmm... This is actually a surprisingly difficult question. I thought I was 'straight', but recent events have made me question that. I guess I'm bi, with a noticeable bias toward liking women. So mostly straight, but not entirely. This makes my position as "gay best friend" awkward in a few cases...

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I love that people keep on posting "I'm straight, nothing against gay people" as if being straight would normally make you homophobic.

Madshaw

Jun 18, 2008
Mimsofthedawg said:
capin Rob said:
Making this thread this because I've notice quite a few Homosexual people on this site, and that because I live in Millwaukee and PrideFest (Gay pride festival) is here I decided to make a thread for the gay commuinty here.

As for discussion, well I guess you can talk about your experiences as or with gay/lesbian people.

hope this doesn't offend anyone, if it does, I will be happy to take the thread down, just PM me if you see fit.
you could just make a gay pride group yea know.

but you forgot asexual. It's a legit sexual orientation, and no, it doesn't mean you only use your hand. It's essentially abstaining from all sexual acts. Forever.

It can be caused by both personal choice and/or genetic, physical, or psychological reasons... much like homosexuality/bisexuality, actually.
I actually have a work-mate who is in an asexual relationship with another woman, she says she doesn't find women in general attractive, and does like men, and is with her partner for emotional reasons. so thats asexuality right?

(sorry for the double post)

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Souplex said:
I love that people keep on posting "I'm straight, nothing against gay people" as if being straight would normally make you homophobic.
Eh, you'd be surprised at how frequently not being gay seems to be synonymous with being homophobic...