Poll: Are you Homosexual?

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
TheSkaAssassin said:
I don't like pigeonholing myself. I've only had girl partners, but I find girly boys pretty cute; I guess I'm bicurious.

Yureina said:
Asexual. I guess i'd be straight if I was into this stuff though.
When you say asexual, does that mean you've ever had a desire for sex or you've never felt attracted to either sex?
Lacking in desire.

smurf_you

Jun 1, 2010
I think I'm classified as bisexual, but mostly because I don't care what gender you are, so long as we can have a working relationship and we get along... if that makes any sense, I DO find both attractive of course lol just to clarify.... *dusts off jeans* okay thats enough rambling for me I need sleep..

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
I'm straight, though as you can tell if you know my politics I've got no problem with LGBTQ people. I wish I was asexual, though. Oh, and my best friend is transgendered.

Emz

Jun 13, 2010
I'm straight and have been in a relationship for 3 and a half years. I don't actually know any gay people in my "real life" circle of friends I do however know one or two gay/bi people on the Internet who I have been friends with for years. I have never met someone who was asexual.

I don't really care what sexual orientation a person is though as long as they're a good person personality wise.

xAnarchysAngelx

May 22, 2010
Madshaw said:
xAnarchysAngelx said:
Custard_Angel said:
Straighter than straight. As God intended.

I don't mind being around gay/lesbian people but I don't like seeing them go at it.

Also, bisexual people are just horny bastards/bitches who are so desperate for play they don't care where its coming from.
i think your being harsh on bisexuals but dont bring "god" into this save it for religion thread
God is a massive part in a lot of peoples lives, god is in everything to some people. and to a lot of people anything to do with homosexuality would naturally have a great big warning light flicking on in their heads.

you could be completely negating the opinions of millions of people by saying that
Im not trying to be anti-religon, but if your going off of what the bible told you about homosexuality, do you also belive that eating pork is a sin, or working on the sabbith, or wearing clothes made of mixed fabirics, and even playing with the skin of a pig (there goes football)because thats all in there too. You cant just give "It's what 'God' said." as an answer?

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
oppp7 said:
I'm just gonna put other. Not really sure WTF I am.
I'm going to do this too. I haven't been in a relationship of any romantic sort, and I'm not one of those people who can be completely sure of something without some form of evidence.

Chubb Secure

Aug 10, 2009
no im not a homo-sexual but the way things are going with trying to find a women i am open to any suggestions :)

Nihilism_Is_Bliss

Oct 27, 2009
Drakmeire said:
Wardnath said:
No, I am not.
Drakmeire said:
I'm straight as can be, but if I had the chance I would totally do myself... what does that count as?
I believe that may or may not be narcissism?

Feel free to correct me. :)
it might just be masturbation.
or incest? :D

Yeah I'm straight, but I have gay and bisexual acquaintances I'm on good terms with.
Though I can tell quite a high percentage of those 'bisexual' acquaintances are 'bisexual' to strengthen the alternative image of themselves, and to somehow prove to themselves and others that they are philosophically and emotionally above everyone else.
Which is bull.

But yeah I have no problem with actual gay, bi and lesbian people.

...It's those straighties I can't stand...

capin Rob

Apr 2, 2010
xAnarchysAngelx said:
Madshaw said:
xAnarchysAngelx said:
Custard_Angel said:

I don't mind being around gay/lesbian people but I don't like seeing them go at it.

Also, bisexual people are just horny bastards/bitches who are so desperate for play they don't care where its coming from.
i think your being harsh on bisexuals but dont bring "god" into this save it for religion thread
God is a massive part in a lot of peoples lives, god is in everything to some people. and to a lot of people anything to do with homosexuality would naturally have a great big warning light flicking on in their heads.

you could be completely negating the opinions of millions of people by saying that
Im not trying to be anti-religon, but if your going off of what the bible told you about homosexuality, do you also belive that eating pork is a sin, or working on the sabbith, or wearing clothes made of mixed fabirics, and even playing with the skin of a pig (there goes football)because thats all in there too. You cant just give "It's what 'God' said." as an answer?
Please don't start a flame war, Let people have their beliefs.

wkrepelin

Apr 28, 2010
I just came upstairs from a gay birthday party. I'm straight but "Yay, gay community!"

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Custard_Angel said:

Being bisexual is genetically determined, just like homosexuality. Why is it so wrong to be attracted to both genders? I'm bisexual (also a virgin, thank you very much) and actually looking for a relationship. How am I more of a "horny bastard" than the guys who go out every night for casual sex, for example? Just because I don't have a preference to gender doesn't mean "I don't care where it's coming from". It just means I'm not going to pass up on a relationship with someone, sexual or not, because of their gender. There is more to sexual orientation than who you have sex with.

xAnarchysAngelx

May 22, 2010
capin Rob said:
xAnarchysAngelx said:
Madshaw said:
xAnarchysAngelx said:
Custard_Angel said:

Please don't start a flame war, Let people have their beliefs.
alright, well good talk non the less. sorry if i offended your belifes. everyone is entitled to thier own