Poll: Are you Horde or Alliance

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
Most of the alliance races are boring: Human, dwarf, gnome. Night elves are kind of interesting but still a little boring. If I'm going to role play, I want to be something besides myself.

The blood of the horde runs through my veins as I strike mighty blows to the alliance with my battle axe. I am an orc warrior and I shall crush all those who oppose the me!!

For Thrall

For Orgimmar

For the Horde

mattaui

Oct 16, 2008
Man, this site is just full of filthy hordies!

It's all good, though. If no one played the other side, I wouldn't have dirty orcs, stinky cowmen and rotting corpses to kill.

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
Tauren druid main from day one. Although Draenei and Dwarves are both okay. I don't gank them unless they give me a reason. I haven't played Cata yet, but the Draenei starting area is obscenely good. The gear and rep you get is almost unfair. With Blood Elves, we got the short end of the stick on that deal.

The Night Elves have some cool areas. I love Ashenvale, Darkshore, and the Moonglades. Too bad most of the ones I encounter are rogues and hunters. Druids I usually let go. They're just as much asshats as rogues and hunters, I should know seeing how I act, but they're technically bros. At least they were up to Cata. If I ever return, that might change.

XxSummonerxX

May 17, 2009
RiouChan said:
Alliance all the way.

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/90/20487520883063913690710.jpg/]

Private server because I don't live in the US.
I'm in Australia and I'm on a Blizz server.

Oh btw. LOK'TAR OGAR!

BAINE FOR WARCHIEF! OR AT LEAST NOT GARROSH!

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
My life for Auir.. oh wait, I do the Horde thing when I ever play.

Shining_Pyrelight

Oct 17, 2010
I'm Alliance all the way, have been since I made my first Night Elf Priest soooo many years ago. I've had too many bad experiences where some prickish Horde would kill me while I was questing, then spawn-camp my corpse. And based on the lore behind the game, I much prefer Alliance. I'd rather be the good guys than the baddies.

Besides, my favorite races are the Worgen, Nelfs, and Draenei. I've never seen the appeal of playing as monsters to be cool. I've tried every Horde race at least once, never really made it to 20 before my interest was gone. The areas for Alliance are generally better too, more enjoyable to look at and quest in. Elwynn Forest, Westfall, Teldrassil, and Ashenvale used to be my favorite zone in the game... at least until Blizz and filthy Orcs thought it cute to semi-destroy it...

I will admit, the Horde seem to have much, much better players in overall comparison. Most of my PVP groups end up bickering like small children and losing.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
For the Horde!

I have played as Horde(on and off, WoW is like smoking for me) since a few months before BC came out. I always just found them to be more visually interesting. Plus they didn't seem as evil to me. I do have one alliance pretty high level (I think I stopped at like 80 with him) of course he is a Dwarf Warrior.
Though in my heart of hearts I love da voodoo... It's true one you're a Troll you never Reroll.

iDoom46

Dec 31, 2010
I mostly go Horde, because most of my friends are Horde so, I really didn't have much of a choice, it was either go Horde, or play by myself.

But the Alliance has so much more cooler races like Draenei and Worgen, that I can't help but switch over from time to time.

Alucard788

May 1, 2011
I'm a Teir'Dal! A child of Innoruuk the almighty Prince of Hate!

Long live Neriak! City of Hate! Long live the Teir'Dal!

Wait...what game are we talking about again?

silentx3ro

May 9, 2011
Alliance, because Worgen are awesome :)

I actually have a character of every class on both sides but since most of my friends play Alliance that sorta makes me alliance by association.

My server is actually about even A:H

Alavar91

The guy who rarely posts.
Aug 5, 2009
Horde all the way! LOK'TAR OGAR!

I miss Thrall though, Garrosh is an ass ¬¬

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
I played on both sides of the fence. I rolled Horde for an extended period early on, but that was mostly because all my friends were Horde as well. After trying Alliance for a bit, I eventually settled on just playing whatever faction I was in the mood for.

I suppose I preferred the Horde a bit more though, since it seemed to attract a more mature audience of players than Alliance (at least on the servers I played). On the other hand, this was back when Barrens chat still had its infamous reputation, so there were drawbacks to the Horde as well...

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Was Horde for probably five years before I got an alliance character to max level. Always prefered horde since they have(well, had) more mature players, easier traveling system(zepps > boats) and taurens.

Wuvlycuddles

Oct 29, 2009
I'm an Orc baby! Lok'tar Ogar etc etc etc
I played alliance up until Wrath and then switched over, both sides have their merits, so i guess i should pick both, eh?

But then I quit WoW a couple months back and I'm Bahmi now. Defiants ftw etc etc (do they even have a battle cry?)

While I could understand picking either side in wow, it makes no sense to me why anyone would want to roll Guardian. Techno-phobic religious asswipes, who wipe out the Defiants and their last best hope to save the world from the big evil thing, yeh, gg Guardians, I guess that's why we Defiants get to go back in time and stop you guys from being such huge douches. But then you guys have dwarves and we have emo-elves. So it balances out I guess.

nondescript

Oct 2, 2009
lostlambda said:
Horde because I'm tired of alliance trade chat making me stupider and the dancing naked night elfs on mail boxes
Whereas you NEVER see a Belf dancing naked. Nope nope nope.... wait..... there's one now....

My heart goes out to the Tauren, and everyone loves Thrall, but Alliance 4evar. Why?
Scorched_Cascade said:
Even when my friends forced me to play alliance I kept trying to murder alliance members I saw when out questing. It was ingrained.
That right there. Where I play Alliance has a high Noob ratio, and Horde has a High Griefer ratio. Plus they suck at raiding on my server. (awesome at pvp though. surprised?)

zerobudgetgamer

Apr 5, 2011
When I first started playing, I was Alliance since Draenei have always been my "guilty pleasure" race; I loved the fact that I could have horns and a tail without also having to deal with a coat of fur.

After a while I switched to Horde, and I have to say I had a pretty good run. Saw all of two whole expansions through the eyes of an Orc Hunter, but after three consecutive guild dissolves I just don't know if I have it in me to keep playing Horde. With the addition of Worgen, and considering how awesome they look in Hunter gear, I've actually considered converting, that is if I ever return to the game.

The_Yeti

Jan 17, 2011
I've always been an Orc Warrior at heart, Never thought much of Thrall though, hes epic in the storyline but his in-game realization has always been meager at best. My fondest memories are of my awesome looking 70's pvp gear and 2 handed mace, and the fun that came along with it, of course thats when WoW took a huge leap into a shit creek that spewed more money(Wrath of the Lich King) and twilight fans(Cataclysm) so it was short-lived and effectively killed. Took the first Mechano-Hog right out of there.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
I'm Alliance, although I have a fascination for the Undead.

Well, until they let us have Gnome Priests anyway...