Poll: Are you Horde or Alliance

Rofl-Mayo

Mar 11, 2010
I prefer to play Alliance. I like their classes more, plus the players are more friendly. And I hate the misconception that everyone in ally are immature little kids.

Wuvlycuddles

Oct 29, 2009
Rofl-Mayo said:
I prefer to play Alliance. I like their classes more, plus the players are more friendly. And I hate the misconception that everyone in ally are immature little kids.
I've played both sides, the immature little kids are EVERYWHERE.

Iznat

Feb 13, 2010
FOR THE ALLIANCE

I didn't like the Horde Townships, etc. However, Goblin steampunky worlds look pretty good.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
Khronas said:
I've always found the people who are too over zealous with faction loyalty to be hilarious.
I agree. Both factions have good and bad points, both have interesting lore, it's really down to personal preference. That being said, I feel more comfortable playing alliance, though I do have a couple of horde alts.

TheSuperiorXemnas

May 18, 2010
Allience for me, but mostly because of the Worgen. There are Tons of Reasons I want to switch to the Horde, but everything has been beaten by Wolf-Like Creatures that wear TopHats.

Malakki

May 20, 2011
Wierdguy said:
Server I played on
FINALLY someone said it... lol it all depends on the server/people which side is better/more fun..... I always prefered the Horde races tho (i dont understand why anyone would be a human in fantasy... im one irl most of the time) so i think i went thru 4 or 5 different servers b4 i found one that i deemed horde worthy of my awsomeness....

isnosche

Oct 4, 2010
i've done expansions hardcore on both sides.
I honnestly like the horde better.
raiding on aliance was equal
Pvp on horde is much better on average (except that damn AB)

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Horde!

I've played alliance toons just to check out the other side and wasn't impressed with what I saw of the player base. Sure there's plenty of idiots in the horde but the alliance seemed to be 99% moron.

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
FOR THE HORDE!!!

I see someone walking in the street proudly wearing a tattoo or a T-shirt of the alliance and i go all jace Hall on his ass! WE ARE AT WAR MOTHERFU****!!!
And punch him or insult him with something :D

lmao kidding but if you got the ballz to wear your colours you should be prepared for some IRL pvp :D

masher

Jul 20, 2009
I've always liked the Horde because the Humans didn't listen to Medivh. Their loss, really. The Night Elves really forced Illidan's fate onto him by shunning the hell outta him. And long live Vol'jin. I'm looking at this from a Lore perspective, and I just like the Horde's side of things more. Hell, while Arthas was still Human, he murdered an entire village just so the Scourge didn't have the chance to do it. He also killed Muradin Bronzebeard, who was awesome.

Stone Golem

Jul 20, 2009
Horde
to be specific
Forsaken, always forsaken

Death to the Scourge! And death to the living!

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
Always liked the horde, fun races and it dared to be a little ugly. Then Came the blood elves and lo, the horde got it's own set of wretched primadonnas. Orcs and elves don't mix...period.

Warhammer keeps it hood, at least in 40k. Ask Sgt slaughter what should be done about those filthy xenos.

sergnb

Mar 12, 2011
Horde is too mainstream. Alliance is for white knights and hipsters.

I played in both, spent more time in allience and had my guild there, So I would say alliance, plus the alliance cities are way cooler than the horde ones (the tauren and undead cities are really... meh)

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
RiouChan said:
Alliance all the way.

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/90/20487520883063913690710.jpg/]

Private server because I don't live in the US.
Why would living in the US matter?

Nayr

Aug 18, 2010
I only ever played WoW for a couple hours on my friends computer, but I went alliance palladin because he was an undead horde, and I knew alliance would piss him off haha. He is far to into it.