Poll: Are you weird?

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Define weird any way you like. I am a nut. Like, I have often suspected that I am quite litteraly insane. I'm not, of course, but I can make any topic seem awful, I can grin like the smilers from doctor who and thier counterparts, (look it up, it's a damn good show,) and I often contemplate how someone would look if they had a knife shoved through thier skull. Also, I randomly dance about, am prone to talking to myself, interrupt conversations with random off topic rants, and I can neck fart. Litteraly. Read that sentence again. I can neck fart. If you can do that, I will be proud to welcome in a new member to the neck farting club. Oh, and I mean neck farting the same way you arm fart. Except with your neck. Real, farty noises, people.

EDIT: A lot of people seem to be choosing the hitler option. Cue suicide.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
I frequently take my guns apart and put them back together alone, in the dark(or with my eyes closed), and while sometimes talking to myself.

You tell me. I think I'm normal.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
SomeLameStuff said:
You sound like me. Except the neck farting bit. (Seriously? Neck farting?)
neck. farting. NNNNNNNNNEEEEEEECCCCCCCCKKKKKKK FFFFFFFFAAAAAAARRRRRRTTTTTIIIIINNNG!!!!! FARTING WITH YOUR NECK!

Tanakh

Jul 8, 2011
No, the world is weird and i like to poke it with a stick cuz i am in love with it. Sometimes.

weker

May 27, 2009
If your not weird I don't think your taking life by the kahoneays enough.
Weird means you show how you think to other people rather then hiding it away.
It's like how people say hiding your "true self" to closet homosexuals but with strangeness :D

Comando96

May 26, 2009
Autistic, Dyslexic, Tea Total guy who is generally likes small groups, likes games, likes history to an extreme extent and although has no problem talking to people, being more than friends... never got past that barrier (although close only once).

I consider myself weird xD

curintedery

Sep 8, 2010
I get told I'm weird... but that's other people's opinions, and they're wrong. I have long hair and a beard, sleep on a couch, am celibate (due to lack of interest), and don't really understand normal human behaviour (Like, imagine Sheldon, but played down a little bit).

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
I'm made of the world's finest concentration of weird genes and I like it just fine.

It's just great joke material.

The Virgo

Jul 21, 2011
I'm weird, but in a sort of subdued way.

Although I've never had an official diagnosis, I'm almost positive I have Schizotypal Personality Disorder. I've only had about one friend at a time (this doesn't count the friends who work for/with me) and I don't associate or connect with people for the most part. One time I was at a party for a friend's granddaughter's birthday and while he was talking to me, everything was fine. But then when an old friend of his arrived and he walked away to talk to him, it was like the air in the room constricted on me! D: I spent most of the day wandering outside with my thoughts.

I will also only date Virgo women because I feel that a girl under any other sign would cheat on me. :'-(

Also, often times, I will act out my thoughts. :-/

nklshaz

Nov 27, 2010
I enjoy burning crayons, I always do the meanest thing possible in a videogame, even if it's counterproductive to my goals. I also enjoy loudly popping my neck at times where I deem it especially rude and disruptive. I guess that's not too weird though. (I'm not a pyromaniac, crayons are the only thing I like burning. There's just something I like about the gradual melting.)

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Cheery Lunatic said:
I'm actually very normal in comparison to many Escapists.

Take that as you will, I guess.
I think I will take that as a compliment! YAY! I'm considered an oddity by society's standards!

AquaAscension

Sep 29, 2009
So - what constitutes weird? Is it our like/dislike/obsession with something? Is weird only found in societal decisions? Is it a personal paradigm? If so, then perhaps everyone is a bit weird or thinks everyone else is. Like for me, weirdos would be anyone who doesn't share my same level of interest with music, poetry, martial arts, reading, and/or speaking. Or maybe I just accept that other people are other people and do their own thing. I think people are now trying to be weird because that's the only way to be "unique" anymore because all of the other combinations are supposedly taken, and we think that it's only the strange personalities that get famous (they're the ones on TV after all, right?). People are simply searching to be known because it feels like life passes by without anyone ever really listening or even seeing who we are or who we claim to be. This internet thing is proof of that. Next week, probably sooner, all these posts will exist somewhere in their own private anonymity held behind servers and encrypted in a bunch of 1's and 0's. And everyone wants to be something. But you're not *really* something here... you're just a representation of oddities - some 36 alphanumeric characters with a few odd punctuation marks and nothing else. You want to be odd or not, you're human - you're already as odd as can be - a mistake of genetic evolution which happened to have more potential than the other mistakes. Embrace the fact that you're alive; neck fart away, but don't be dismayed when it seems to send others (whose attention we all crave) scurrying, screaming into the distance.

I just got back from a road trip, and this is as rambling as the road was, so adieu to all of you.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
AquaAscension said:
So - what constitutes weird? Is it our like/dislike/obsession with something? Is weird only found in societal decisions? Is it a personal paradigm? If so, then perhaps everyone is a bit weird or thinks everyone else is. Like for me, weirdos would be anyone who doesn't share my same level of interest with music, poetry, martial arts, reading, and/or speaking. Or maybe I just accept that other people are other people and do their own thing. I think people are now trying to be weird because that's the only way to be "unique" anymore because all of the other combinations are supposedly taken, and we think that it's only the strange personalities that get famous (they're the ones on TV after all, right?). People are simply searching to be known because it feels like life passes by without anyone ever really listening or even seeing who we are or who we claim to be. This internet thing is proof of that. Next week, probably sooner, all these posts will exist somewhere in their own private anonymity held behind servers and encrypted in a bunch of 1's and 0's. And everyone wants to be something. But you're not *really* something here... you're just a representation of oddities - some 36 alphanumeric characters with a few odd punctuation marks and nothing else. You want to be odd or not, you're human - you're already as odd as can be - a mistake of genetic evolution which happened to have more potential than the other mistakes. Embrace the fact that you're alive; neck fart away, but don't be dismayed when it seems to send others (whose attention we all crave) scurrying, screaming into the distance.

I just got back from a road trip, and this is as rambling as the road was, so adieu to all of you.
Did I not tell you to define it as you will. Creativity is good. Also, since I don't care about the rest of humanity: *fffffffaaaaaarrrrrrrrrttttttttttttt*