Poll: Are you weird?

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
retyopy said:
Sigh... You do realize that anyone who would post something inflamatory specifically to get a reaction is a jackass? And you do realize that posting something inflamatory specifically to get a response is exactly what you're doing? And It does cross my mind that you read the thread. You just misinterpret it and act like a jerk about it.
This thread is about being weird.
I respond to the thread yelling about how nobody is as weird as they like to think.
I ***** about a specific type of "weirdness."
I have misinterpreted the thread.
Hm.

Well what do I know. All this time I thought I was just saying my opinion but apparently I am deliberately trying to get a response.
Thank goodness you read minds over the internet, otherwise I would have spent the entire rest of my life living under this fucking folly.

Comando96

May 26, 2009
rokkolpo said:
Comando96 said:
Autistic, Dyslexic, Tea Total guy who is generally likes small groups, likes games, likes history to an extreme extent and although has no problem talking to people, being more than friends... never got past that barrier (although close only once).

I consider myself weird xD
That makes you incredibly normal.

OT: I am normal, like most people that consider themselves weird.
I still consider myself to be weird as per societies standards but granted, within the context of people on this site, I am one of the more normal people xD

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Monkfish Acc. said:
retyopy said:
Sigh... You do realize that anyone who would post something inflamatory specifically to get a reaction is a jackass? And you do realize that posting something inflamatory specifically to get a response is exactly what you're doing? And It does cross my mind that you read the thread. You just misinterpret it and act like a jerk about it.
This thread is about being weird.
I respond to the thread yelling about how nobody is as weird as they like to think.
I ***** about a specific type of "weirdness."
I have misinterpreted the thread.
Hm.

Well what do I know. All this time I thought I was just saying my opinion but apparently I am deliberately trying to get a response.
Thank goodness you read minds over the internet, otherwise I would have spent the entire rest of my life living under this fucking folly.
Still with the anger. I wouldn't mind your opinion if you weren't so loud about it. What is that? What's making you so pissed off? Oh, and you didn't "respond." let me bring up what you said.

All of this "weird and proud" shit is just people fucking desperate to be special. This just in: You're not. You are dull and ordinary. Stop trying to be a special snowflake because it's not going to fucking happen.

Just look at how many people have responded positively to this thread. You guys think this means something? I wonder what it could be!! Maybe it means EVERYONE is different from the norm because that makes perfect fucking sense!

And don't even get me started with this omg so RaNdOm kawaii desu fuckbox bullshit. How does that pass for actual personality and humour. It is attention whoring at its finest. Every time someone opens their mouth and says a non-sequiter or sequence of "inherently funny" words I want to shove my hatebulge down their stupid chattering squawkboxes until they gag and choke to death.

When did everyone become a stupid teenage girl, jesus fucking christ.

I have to agree with you on the randomness. But really, the real question on this thread was "in what way are you weird, if you even consider yourself weird."

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
retyopy said:
Still with the anger. I wouldn't mind your opinion if you weren't so loud about it. What is that? What's making you so pissed off?
How the fuck should I know. I just am, all the time. It is something people learn to put up with.
Unless those people are mods, they're generally pretty fed up with my shit.

EDIT: Oh, you used the edit button. Good.
retyopy said:
Oh, and you didn't "respond." let me bring up what you said.

COPY/PASTE QUOTE

I have to agree with you on the randomness. But really, the real question on this thread was "in what way are you weird, if you even consider yourself weird."
That's funny. Because the thread title said "are you weird" and your post said "define weird any way you like".
Then you went into detail about how ZANY AND WACKY you are.

Now I have to go down and respond to your other quote.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Monkfish Acc. said:
retyopy said:
Still with the anger. I wouldn't mind your opinion if you weren't so loud about it. What is that? What's making you so pissed off?
How the fuck should I know. I just am, all the time. It is something people learn to put up with.
Look, for the sake of my sanity, just leave. Make a thread entitled "no one is as special as they think they are" and ***** all you want there. But go away. I'm tired of how you seem to hate everyone for being diffirent.

And you know why I think you're so angry about this in particular? Because you're a lot weirder than you like to let on, so you mask that with anger. It's ridiculious.

Mischa87

Jun 28, 2011
I would of picked "Yes, and not afaid to admit it bitches!" But I'm weird, not a sexist pig! Also, you spelled afraid wrong.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Mischa87 said:
I would of picked "Yes, and not afaid to admit it bitches!" But I'm weird, not a sexist pig! Also, you spelled afraid wrong.
My R key is an ass. It never works. Also, "bitches" means female dog, so if anything you'd simply be telling a female dog that you're weird.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
retyopy said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
retyopy said:
Look, for the sake of my sanity, just leave. Make a thread entitled "no one is as special as they think they are" and ***** all you want there. But go away. I'm tired of how you seem to hate everyone for being diffirent.

And you know why I think you're so angry about this in particular? Because you're a lot weirder than you like to let on, so you mask that with anger. It's ridiculious.
Holy shit, you did it again!!!
Gee whizz, you should really think about doing this shit professionally, you have SUCH a fucking talent.

Way to demonstrate how little you were paying attention. That's not what I was saying.

But this is going nowhere. Don't worry, I'm done.

Mischa87

Jun 28, 2011
retyopy said:
Mischa87 said:
My R key is an ass. It never works. Also, "bitches" means female dog, so if anything you'd simply be telling a female dog that you're weird.
Yes, because the general population of the internet TOTALLY mean it like that... I'd say nice try, but it really wasn't. No better than those people who justify calling someone gay by saying they're happy.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Mischa87 said:
retyopy said:
Mischa87 said:
Yes, because the general population of the internet TOTALLY mean it like that... I'd say nice try, but it really wasn't. No better than those people who justify calling someone gay by saying they're happy.
Okay... So how is "bitches" sexist?

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
Asdfmonkeys are commonly found in the rofljungles of Uranus, and attack only when purple objects are visible. Their natural predator is the wtfsnake.

And now my pants are space. ^3^

~TOM<3

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Zetion said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
retyopy said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
retyopy said:

Holy shit, you did it again!!!
Gee whizz, you should really think about doing this shit professionally, you have SUCH a fucking talent.

Way to demonstrate how little you were paying attention. That's not what I was saying.

But this is going nowhere. Don't worry, I'm done.
Your so angstsy it's adorable :3
Isn't it? It's a darn shame he's gone.

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
retyopy said:
If you choose this option and I find out who you are, you will wake in a torture chamber where a faceless mannequin tortures you in the most horrible ways I can imagine for eternity. And I have a VERY active imagination.
You can try.

Luke3184

Jun 4, 2011
I'm weird in a "I've thoroughly planned my world takeover strategy, planned my government of evil and began the schematics for my flying city". Draw your own conclusions.

6_Qubed

Mar 19, 2009
retyopy said:
6_Qubed said:
I am the world's only truly normal person.

Yup. Take a good look. THIS IS WHAT NORMAL LOOKS LIKE YOU FREAKS
Damn... Didn't think it would be quite so hideous...
Coming from the guy with Justin Beiber for an avatar? I'll take that as a compliment.