Poll: Are you weird?

dark-mortality

Apr 7, 2011
Pffff Of course i'm weird/crazy/psychopatic/sadistic/cynical/whatever! After all, I am me :D BTW I CHOOSE THE MANNEQUIN MUAHAHAHAHAHA *And more generic evil laughter*

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Comando96 said:
Autistic, Dyslexic, Tea Total guy who is generally likes small groups, likes games, likes history to an extreme extent and although has no problem talking to people, being more than friends... never got past that barrier (although close only once).

I consider myself weird xD
That makes you incredibly normal.

OT: I am normal, like most people that consider themselves weird.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Not really. I'm the responsible one who drinks and remains mostly sober because of my tolerance level so I come across as that mature one who's experience many interesting things.

When I first got told that I nearly did a spit take. Good thing I didn't, was drinking some good scotch.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
You are so quirky and random, OP!

Well, I've got a potato duck that poops fruity rainbows lol, so I guess I must also be weird.

Trilaanus

Jul 18, 2010
Oh yeah, weird in word, deed, philosophy and jockstrap Pringle can aardvark milkshake enemas.

"I'm weird, which results in creativity." --Joel Hodgson, creator of Mystery Science Theater 3000

CrematedCube

Nov 22, 2010
I feel that I have unique quirks and odd habits but I'm told that I'm actually quite well-balanced.
As is with the majority of people
Also yes, I learned I can neck fart. Now I will be doing that for a while. Thanks for that.

Breywood

Jun 22, 2011
I prefer spending my time at home. I enjoy listening to my old SID, S3M and MID files for music. I also dislike most movies. If that doesn't qualify me as weird, I don't know what does. Harmless, but certainly weird.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
retyopy said:
Define weird any way you like. I am a nut. Like, I have often suspected that I am quite litteraly insane. I'm not, of course, but I can make any topic seem awful, I can grin like the smilers from doctor who and thier counterparts, (look it up, it's a damn good show,) and I often contemplate how someone would look if they had a knife shoved through thier skull. Also, I randomly dance about, am prone to talking to myself, interrupt conversations with random off topic rants, and I can neck fart. Litteraly. Read that sentence again. I can neck fart. If you can do that, I will be proud to welcome in a new member to the neck farting club. Oh, and I mean neck farting the same way you arm fart. Except with your neck. Real, farty noises, people.

EDIT: A lot of people seem to be choosing the hitler option. Cue suicide.
They recently converted it over here in the States. It's being produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and it's called Dr. Huh?

You are not weird. You are a teenager. El Shaddai is weird.

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
More odd than weird I think. My boyfriend calls me 'unique', though I'm guessing that's a bit of a euphemism at times. I do things my way and I'm not embarrassed by much.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
martin said:
You seem like you'd be a bit annoying to be around.

I'm as normal as I've ever been.
I try, baby, I try. If I could, I would write, "flashes winning smile" in asteriks, but whenever I try to smile I just look demented.

But I swear, I'm not like this all the time. I'm being "lunatic" me right now. I could switch into "friendly" me or "philisopher" me any time. Huh. I'm multiple personality disorder. Groovy.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
retyopy said:
Define weird any way you like. I am a nut. Like, I have often suspected that I am quite litteraly insane. I'm not, of course, but I can make any topic seem awful, I can grin like the smilers from doctor who and thier counterparts, (look it up, it's a damn good show,) and I often contemplate how someone would look if they had a knife shoved through thier skull. Also, I randomly dance about, am prone to talking to myself, interrupt conversations with random off topic rants, and I can neck fart. Litteraly. Read that sentence again. I can neck fart. If you can do that, I will be proud to welcome in a new member to the neck farting club. Oh, and I mean neck farting the same way you arm fart. Except with your neck. Real, farty noises, people.

EDIT: A lot of people seem to be choosing the hitler option. Cue suicide.
Oh look at you, all eccentric and crazy-Wait, was that a Dr. Who reference? IT WAS!!

You win the Frozen Donkey Wheel2 seal of approval.

Eventually I'll get some text up there. Make it all nice and official. Anyway, yes. I am weird. But so is everyone else. So really, nobody's weird.
I want to thank the academy, and I don't want to thank my parents. And I want to give a shoutout to my twin for being the earthly representation of all that is evil.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Tucker154 said:
retyopy said:
Who chose the 7th option? Please step forth. I won't actaully do what I said, I swear. Really, I swear. I haven't done that in years. And the he-who-stalks-your-dreams hasn't eaten a soul in years. So he's pobably hungy. But don't let a disembodies soul eater discourage you. I have cookies.
I did,but unfortunately for you, I already sold my soul for a PBJ. And it was delicious. Also, can I have a cookie please?
Sigh... I guess I'll settle for your body. And no, you can't have a cookie!

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
6_Qubed said:
I am the world's only truly normal person.

Yup. Take a good look. THIS IS WHAT NORMAL LOOKS LIKE YOU FREAKS
Damn... Didn't think it would be quite so hideous...

Bealzibob

Jul 4, 2009
Never met a normal person to be honest.

But I'm always given strange looks by wierd people I know when they look through my drawing books. The "normal" people usually either don;t understand my drawings or just think some are fucked up and leave. There nothing crazy though, not like the hitler killing babies wierd...

>.>

Otherwise I'm fairly stable as far as public interaction goes.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
JacobShaftoe said:
Your level of misanthropy makes you seem quite wierd to me mate. Wierd in that "Fools! They called me mad, they're just too ignorant to recognise my genius! MUAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAH!" kinda way.

That, and the use of the term "Hatebulge". That speaks of oddness from a mile off...
ieslkadsvlkhhljdso;kj';flfahd;lhdare;jhkaehr
No. Stop it. Stop saying things.
I am part of a large group of people commonly known as assholes. You probably know of them, they are fucking everywhere.

How can you be weird if a significant portion of the population is just fucking like you. You can't. This is what I am saying. Weird is being different, you can't be different when you are the fucking same, there is a clear fucking dichotomy.

Well, that and the whole "Stop liking things I don't like" deal. I find ignoring what's truly objectionable about the world to be helpful. Well, I'm starting to find that, since my therapy recomends such things...
I am just throwing a bitchfit over this relatively new wave of randumb fucking anti-humour because I really like to yell. If I actually cared about it you can bet I'd fucking keep it to myself.

Not that it doesn't piss me off. It does. But so does everything else ever.