Poll: Are your parents divorced? College Survey

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
Divorced when I was twenty, were emotionally seperate for about 8 years before that. Both are with new people now and while they don't like to see each other much they do get along when its just the two of them.

merc hunter

Jul 3, 2008
Nope, my parents have been happily married for damn near 25 years.

Hope that helps with your survey

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
No, but my mom is very disabled because of a very strong rare condition aspasia ...I probably spelled that wrong but I don't care. Everyone takes care of her.

This isn't the just loss of speech type it's grown beyond that and needs care in a lot of ways.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Depends on how you look at it. My bio parents are divorced, but the people who raised me are happily married. So, take it how you want it but my bio-mother isn't really my mom other than giving birth.

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
My parents are divorced, and it was a particularly nasty one. Mom held a grudge for over a decade. It was awkward. But I've heard statistics say that children of divorce are more likely to succeed in marriage, so yay silver lining!

laol1999

Apr 15, 2010
yep they are, but if this is actually an important class assignment, i would look out for trolls

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Married when I was 2, divorced when I was 6.

Mom got Re-Married and is still married to that guy. Dad didn't get remarried but he did get bitter and turn manipulator. Bastard.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Nope, they are still married.

I believe they are going on their 38th anniversary in about a month or so.

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
No, my parents aren't divorced. Came pretty close a couple of times though, usually due to one of them being bi-polar (as in literally having bi-polar disorder).

Jaser

Mar 30, 2010
Does it count if my mom is deceased but after he re-married divorced his next? If so, then yes.