Poll: Are your parents divorced? College Survey

Duruznik

Aug 16, 2009
Since your poll is borked, guess we do this the old-fashioned way.

Nope, they're happily married and throwing snarky comments at eachother just like I expect they did 21 years ago when they got married. I don't see them divorcing any sooner than Greenland comes to Saudi Arabia for a visit.

Vakz

Crafting Stars
Nov 22, 2010
Divorced. My mother lives with her new boyfriend, my dad has remarried. Both of them seem happier now than they were before the divorce, and I honestly see nothing negative with it all (aside from splitting my stuff between two places, but they only live like half an hour apart, so hardly a big deal).

Blade1130

Sep 25, 2011
Still married, celebrated their 20-something'th anniversary not to long ago. I guess that's better than most.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
No. My parents have been happily married for 25+ years (I don't know how long)

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
jackpackage200 said:
Hey guys I'm doin a survey for a college course and i need to know, are your parents divorced?
And yes mine are divorced, with my mom dating the worlds biggest tool

EDIT: Of course the one time i needed the poll button to work it fails
They are not divorced. They'll have been together for 20 years next September.

I question the value of marriage not only after looking at the results of this thread, but results from society in general.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
CM156 said:
Nope. My parents have been married for upwards of twenty years now. They have said that they take the "till death do us part" vow very seriously
:) good to hear, more should

OT:
mine are still together, 31 years this year

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Happily divorced with one remarried and the other I don't give a shit.
Would've preferred to just use the Poll, but the Escapist seems to enjoy taunting us by breaking them whenever they could be actually useful.

So yeah... +1 Divorced.

TheFloBros

Aug 18, 2010
yup, they sure are. I'm glad they are, I remember my mum saying some pretty horrible stuff to my dad when I was a child.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
lol @ poll
Nope, my parents are not divorced.
They should be because they rarely get along, but they're still together.