Poll: Are your parents divorced? College Survey

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
No, they've been married 42 years.
My wife's parents are both on their second marriage though they've been married for 30+ years. Neither of them had children in their first marriage. So... no there as well.

3 of my 5 brothers have kids two of them are still married and one of them passed away (though his wife has not remarried) One of my other brothers is gay and has been with the same guy for like 10 years, obviously they have no children though they are still trying.

YawningAngel

Dec 22, 2010
Mu.

Also, this survey is going to be hopelessly biased. People whose parents are divorced are far more likely to respond to it.

cannot_aim

Dec 18, 2008
My parents have been for like 20 years now, though my mom was divorced before she met my dad if that counts for anything.

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
not divorced, b ut they are separated, there isnt a substantial difference i know, but there is a difference none the less. hope this helps your college doodaa

Deremix

Apr 2, 2010
Yes, in fact my parents are recently divorced. Was for the best, and my mom's seeing a nice guy now.

Futureman

Oct 10, 2010
they are in the process of getting one. odds are it will be done before the end of the year if not sooner. idk if that counts

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
My parents got divorced directly after my birth. =D

Then my dad married some other woman and divorced her too.

Your once and future Fanboy

The Norwegian One
Feb 11, 2009
My parents where never married to begin with. My mom had me at age 19, and she and my father where only together a few years after I was born.
They seperated under good terms, and stil admidt to care deeply for each other. They just had a clash of personalities.
They care for each other, but couldn't live together.

I was raised by my mom, and she have gotten in to a new long-term relationship that have lasted 11-12 years now, and given me a baby brother.
They aren't married though.

esin

Feb 17, 2010
Parents just broke up a few months back. Were married 20 years and had never been married before. Hard for me to wrap my head around what that must feel like. Having a relationship of 2 decades fall apart. I've barely lived longer than that.