Poll: Bacon and you!

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
fuck yeah bacon is delicious!!!!!!! not the best though(Tuna is where its at) but damn is it good

Xojins

Jan 7, 2008
Furburt said:
I don't eat meat myself. Dislike the taste.

One of my friends did pressure me into eating their beloved bacon once. Fucking disgusting. Rancid, even. And apparently it was good bacon.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? What blasphemy!

OT: I would wear a t-shirt that said "I <3 Bacon" if they made them. (So yes, I like bacon a lot).

ICanBreakTheseCuffs

Jun 4, 2010
Phoenix09215 said:
English bacon tastes about 500000000000000 times better than American bacon, BELIEVE ME! If any of you American folk know of any english "pubs" which do english bacon butties than go and buy one, and never look back!

However, its not my favourite meat, but its still awesome!
here what I say about your comment:ITS A HIGH CARBONATED SODA!
you thought I was going to say its a trap didn't you?

[edit]if someone made a music video on it it must be good

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
The only thing better than bacon is...

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
SantoUno said:
Bacon is pretty good but also very short. By that I mean that it's so thin, small, and scarce that I can never enjoy enough of it.

I bought a box for over $3 but it only had around 10 strips. Each time I made bacon and eggs I used half the box.

And even when I eat the bacon all by myself, it still doesn't seem like enough bacon.

So yeah, bacon is good, but also dissapointing.
Umm, buy a Kilo of bacon like a normal person...

(It's like 2.2 pounds, you non metric weirdo's. How do you even do physics without metric?)

Bacon is delicious.

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
Personally, I like it best with other foods, 90% of foods are improved with the presence of bacon!

Jenova65

Oct 3, 2009
I am vegetarian, have been for over twenty years. From what I remember I liked bacon, but tbh, it has been so long that if someone gives me a meat substitute and tells me it tastes just like chicken/beef/pork.... whatever, I just believe them!

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
I love bacon, but I wouldn't call it my favorite meat. Only because if all the meats in the world were at a buffet and I could only choose one, I'd go for the BBQ ribs.