Poll: Bacon and you!

Nedoras

Jan 8, 2010

BACON SALT!!!!!!!!!!!! The sheer number of not needed bacon products makes me giggle ^_^

XPandaParadeX

Dec 25, 2009
i find bacon to be the most delicious thing i have ever eaten, but i do see how the joke is overused. i am guilty of this.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Furburt said:
Fucking disgusting. Rancid, even.
SHUN. SHUN. SHUN.

OT: I [HEADING=2]LOVE[/HEADING] bacon. It is crispy and delicious. Yes it has a assload of fat but I exercise regularly so I can eat all the beloved bacon I want! :D

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I prefer cow over pig but I do loves me some bacon (the rawer the better).

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
you know, most vegetarians try to convert their friends and family and, in cases like this, total strangers, but i developed a meathod that, over the last 5 years, proved totally effective in the convertingness

HA! you almost believed me didnt you? come on, admitt it!

but seriously, eating animals is bad

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
JMeganSnow said:
J03bot said:
Chocolate is the reason I wouldn't trade eating non-vegan foods for superpowers.
Erm you can get chocolate that contains no animal products dude.
You can? Then fuck it, I'll gladly take veganism in exchange for telekinesis!

That might refer more to the other thread than this one. Oh well...

Nedoras

Jan 8, 2010
Sn1P3r M98 said:
Furburt said:
Sn1P3r M98 said:
Furburt said:
Fucking disgusting. Rancid, even.
SHUN. SHUN. SHUN.
What, is disliking bacon the new leprosy?
Yes, it is. :)

Nedoras said:

BACON SALT!!!!!!!!!!!! The sheer number of not needed bacon products makes me giggle ^_^
I've seen bacon flavored bubblegum at Wal-Mart before...
These?

Seriously, these bacon products need to stop. They even have bacon jellybeans, bacon popcorn, and gummy bacon candy.

Varrdy

Feb 25, 2010
I love bacon and it's possibly the only disappointing thing about my trips to the USA. Everyone there insists on having it in thin strips and cooked to the point it becomes brittle. PROPER bacon is full rashers and cooked only until it's tender, not snappable.

Whoever first mooted the idea of throwing a slice of pig into a pan of hot oil should be knighted...and if anyone makes a Sir Francis Bacon joke I will widdle in your coffee.

Wardy

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
bacon is my favourite meat because it's alot better when burnt for me and since almost everybody burns it im more then happy to eat it for other people's benefit

and it also makes a very good sandwich

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
Bacon is fucking dope, and somehow I'm called bacon by some people because this guy saw my name "Vecarn" on Aion and said it sounded like how the Jamaicans say "bacon", it's more "beer can" but I see his point. True story... but yeah, bacon is the shit.