Poll: Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?

hooblabla6262

Aug 8, 2008
As crazy as this may sound, I actually don't date girls unless they have red hair. Hair is the thing that attracts me to girls, and I am just not attracted to any other color. Unfortunately, my town is low on the ginger population =(

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
well my girlfriend is a brunette and shes hot as tits so im going with that.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Brunette.

I mean hair isn't too much of a preference for me. Except for ginger. I don't like ginger.

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
My preference is redhead, but I'd go for what I get. Just as long as they're not smokers.

SulfuricDonut

Feb 25, 2009
There are indeed stereotypes, and there happens to be many blondes in my school who fit theirs.

Anyway, I don't really judge hair color. All of them can be attractive on the right people.
I suppose if I had to choose, I'd go with brunette though.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
Well I do usually prefer brunette, dark brown, black. But I've recently noticed that when someone dyes their hair Black it usually looks awful to me. It looks completely unnatural. I've only recently found this out, and it's just personal preferance, I would never say "oh I like X but yuck she's a blonde," or "gross she's a redhead." Really I'm just noticing all this. And for the record my hair is dirty blonde.

Syphous

Apr 6, 2009
AwesomeExpress said:
My preference is redhead, but I'd go for what I get. Just as long as they're not smokers.
Totally off topic: Your name is in direct competition with your avatar... HOW CAN THIS BE?!