Poll: Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Brunettes, but I don't mind if a Girl has red or Blonde hair. It only matters if I find them attractive or if they're good friends.

Fridge

Jun 25, 2009
I've found I always go for the redheads, I don't mean to it just happens I've also found that every redheaded woman I meet is ever so slightly mad... which I like.

Kragg

Mar 30, 2010
Harley Q said:
Kragg said:
Harley Q said:
In my research methods class at college we've been asked to do some research on a topic of our choice. Anyway, what I want to find out is what hair colour you prefer and why, in order to find the most popular preferred hair colour today and the reasons for it. I thought this would be an accessible topic and also there seems to be some stereotyping that goes along with some hair colour.

"Statistics, damn lies and statistics."
someone might have mentioned it in these 6 pages but tips since it is for a college class, you made people pick between haircolours, but did not specify what for, for themselves, in others, in partnerchoice. also, theres more distinction than those 3, even counting natural colour only.
Like most questionnaires, the choice is limited. Also, I was deliberately vague. I have my reasons.
intended secret reason, i must know ! (pm me or something :p)

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Sinclose said:
I heard natural redheads tend to have spots on their cheeks or something.
Freckles! [http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs17/f/2007/197/e/2/freckles_by_yildiztozu.jpg] Think of them as exploration markers to collect with kisses.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Aphex Demon said:
Brunette.
Katy Perry
Megan Fox
Cheryl Cole

nuff' said.
So you're attracted to horrible singers
Bad actors
And malaria?

(I mainly wanted to make the malaria quip, ignore the others if you must)

Emilin_Rose

Aug 8, 2009
brown hair is more of an earthy tone.

If i can't have Anime FF0000 red or technicolor hair i'm glad to be a brunette.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
I prefer the Brunettes or the black haried variety. I don't know why, I just like a long cascade of dark hair.... so sexy. Strangely though, I have been with more blondes then anything, they just sort of gravitate towards me. Not that I'm complaining.

Dyme

Nov 18, 2009
Natural blond. Because that equals white skin and coloured eyes. Which looks the best to me.

Enzeru92

Oct 18, 2008
redhead because I think its sexy there is no other reason that's just it and brunettes kinda

Dapsen

Nov 9, 2008
I'm always really attracted to redheads.

I think it goes back to my early childhood, and how much Pokémon influenced my life at that time. And because Misty (redhead) was my hero's (Ash's) love interest, I kinda caught that attraction.

Also; Jessie, of Team Rocket is a redhead, and a very prominent character throughout the series.

Elle-Jai

Mar 26, 2010
I'm a natural brunette, but I've been dyeing my hair red for about 6 years now... I love red hair so much :D

I *think* it's because my best friend growing up had red hair, and she is the most gorgeous person I've ever had the privilege to know.

That, and red heads are hot.

Although I won't dismiss the other colours, I know a lot of lovely blondes, raven-tressed, and brunettes too.