Poll: Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?

Aurora219

Aug 31, 2008
Yeah, I'm in trouble too - I think redheads are stunning but my girlfriend is brunette.

But she's hotter than them anyway.

xaff

Feb 24, 2009
I'll have to say redheads first, then brunettes, then blondes, in terms of aesthetic appeal. Not that it matters if the person is suffering from a severe wisdom/intelligence/constitution penalty. (-:

Brightzide

Nov 22, 2009
Redheads man, I couldnt say why...just...Ooof! Working up the courage and practising the approach to ask one out currently, God damn I hope I'm successful :)

londelen

Apr 15, 2009
Yea, red can be the best if it fits the girl, but otherwise it's really bad. I generally don't like blond hair. For consistent beauty, I'll go with brown and black hair.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I'm going with blonde, I have no idea why, I juts picked the one I thought of first. I don't think it matters that much as long as it (the colour) suits the person.

firemark

Sep 8, 2009
Aphex Demon said:
Brunette.
Katy Perry
Megan Fox
Cheryl Cole

nuff' said.
In rebuttal:

Julianne Moore (Search: Boogie Nights or Chloe)
Amy Adams
Lily Cole

Although, I would do them all.

Zirat

May 16, 2009
Brunette.

While I have no problem with Blondes, Redheads usually have curly hair which I really dont like. Sorry to those that do but I cant stand it.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
It doesn't really matter to me, but since that's not part of the poll I'll go with blonde.

At the moment, of the four girls I'm fancying, two are blonde. The other two are brunette, but one is inaccessible for reasons irrelevant to the topic, so that one doesn't count. Thus, the majority is blonde.

I don't see many attractive redheads where I live.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Depends. Don't really like the pure blonde, has to be a tad darker, and red hair gets too frizzy at times.

I care more about the style of it, I guess. Sorry if I'm useless.

Fiannaz

Mar 20, 2009
brunettes are hawt but ofc redheads are hotter but most of the time the girl aint a genuine redhead